redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
not on the first page, don't count
Since almost all the Fan-Art threads are created by non-mods and non-devs most of them don't get linked on the game page. Best to go to the artwork section and just type the name of the game into the search box (titles only clicked).

And god knows the fan-art thread to this game could use some love...

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Incoming Aofie content soon? Slow burn romance? WILL GET SEXY as things progress?
archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

SORRY FOR NECROING THREE WEEK OLD POSTS
Dude, you can necro my 3 year old posts for all I care. Go nuts. As part of a dev team myself, I really enjoy interacting and learning from devs in the same field (y)

• Love

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I am wondering if Jayce party event ever gonna be finished, because I have been waiting almost a year an update to renpy version. Any timetable?
It will certainly be finished :)

Timetable is roughly: this year. There are 4 scenes left:

-Orgy
-DS Cheat
-Cuck

Orgy is almost finished, next update will include DS Cheating and the update following that will include Cuck + the fourth option. Two updates following the upcoming update is doable this year.

Not the friendliest timescale probably but it's the best I can do x

I NEED HELP,

its might be a stupid question... but being new to DAZ, i gotta ask... watching tutorials about it just gave me confusion...

Basically, how the fuck do I grab and squeeze tits, grab some ass. also how to interact with clothes?...
The hands and/or objects are just going through it.... how do i make this shit happen????

like this...

If anyone can help me out in detail step by step then I would really appreciate it.

Cheers peeps :giggle::cool:
So the "best" way to do it in Daz is with a dForce breast figure then animate the character(s) with some stabilization at the end of the animation. The problem with this is that if you're mass creating CGs (like making a game for example) then this is incredibly time inefficient because each animation will probably need tweaked several times and re-run to get the desired effect which quickly adds huge amounts of time taken for each image.
It does however yield by FAR the best effects so if you're just looking for single shot images then I'd recommend giving this a try. Keicy's (Lisa's model) figure has dForce breast enabled on it so you can simply load her figure into a set and overwrite the shaping/materials of your desired character and start working.

I however removed the dForce modifier for Lisa's model a couple of years ago because I use dForce for her hair in every single frame so it increases simulation time considerably.

The way I do it now is with Breastacular's collision. You can make the breast asset collide with 1 object in the scene at a time and it's plug & play, you don't need to simulate anything the mesh will just morph around the object you've selected in the viewport.
The drawback is that it's kind of crap and leaves a gap between the collision object and the breast mesh. Working with larger / simpler objects works decently well like if Lisa's pressed against a window like the image you posted, you can just load in a plane primitive and hide it in the viewport then place it roughly where the surface you want to collide it is. The reason you'd use a plane here is because of the gap I mentioned, you can move the plane slightly outside the window here and measure it up to look accurate. When working with fingers on the other hand it works pretty poorly and relies on you making use of tricky camera angles and lighting to hide the fact that there's a gap. I've found some success with using the attached "collision gloves" in breastacular, using those as the collision object in the scene then slightly dropping the scale to 99% or so to get a more accurate "squeeze."

The same feature is available for the buttocks with an asset called "fender blender" and it's functionally exactly the same :)

Ultimately it's a lot of trial and error as with everything else and it can be somewhat frustrating when an image looks perfect but you have to shift the angle a bit to hide this one thing. I've even opted to fix gaps with stablediffusion in some instances because I like the original angle too much lol!

Anyway I hope this helped, feel free to drop me a message or another if you have any questions! I'm not the best at it but I'm always happy to help if I can <3

as for clothes there are many creators who gives you pre built morphs for clothing for interactions( show tits, lift skirt etc) i will suggest use clothing from these creators mattio, liliflame , nirvy for the start.
the dress she is wearing above is from lilflame its called Ocassion dress you can find it on render-state.to
you can also use "fit control" product it cleates morphs for any clothing item but you need to learn how to use it.
This is REALLY good advice! Fit control is a MUST when working with clothes in Daz. It's an amazingly versatile tool that will not only make your Daz files go from 3mb to 300mb in just a few clicks but it makes previously unusable clothes absolutely perfect.
Also Lilflame is the absolute goat when it comes to clothes, defo support this guy/gal - he/she is incredible. The clothing is ALWAYS far and beyond anything else you'll find but they also come with useful prebuilt morphs, beautiful textures and the filesize is always super small. Can't recommend enough!

will this game be on steam?
One day :) I have to completely uproot many of the soundtracks in the game before I can post it there so it's quite a lot of work ^_^

Do you think If these developers had lost their supporters, could they have postponed updates like this?

Maybe they lose 15-20% of their supporters Idk. But surely It isn't enough so every one of them keep delaying updates and they don't care. And new updates tends to get smaller and smaller playtime. There are many examples.
For Palegrass, I really can say that beginning period was better, updates were much longer etc. One party event takes months to complete and frankly it doesn't look any bigger event than the camping event in the forest where Lisa did threesome with two guys in the tent.

I really can't count too much games and devs who kept the regular pace with satisfying content since beginning. Almost every game, maybe 70-80% of all adult games, tend to make the progress slow , make the contents little and delay the updates as the time passes. That is a fact I can say.
I don't wanna sound like I'm being rude or anything mate but I spend every second I have free in the day working on Lisa and that's been true for years now. I don't even take a day off during the week, if I'm awake; I'm working. One way or another.
I know the party's been slow and that's my bad, I need a better solution to these larger component scenes which is why I'm putting off Neon until I find a workaround.
The small things add up when it comes to time spent making larger scenes, posing and lighting two characters is fairly simple work but when you add 3,4,5 characters in a single image that all have to be independently posed and lit it's a considerably longer process, I think everyone probably understands this. Things that players might not fully understand is the seemingly minor elements that ramp up the dev time like saving each image out in preparation for batch rendering later:

Then factor in writing, formatting, painting sprites (all main character sprites are painted), music, scripting, etc, etc.

This isn't a complaint or anything, it's part of the process and it's a process I love. It's definitely fair to say that the party was a mistake and I'd agree to some extent but I hadn't worked with such a large set before and by the time I realized how many potential problems were staring me in the face, I was already in too deep. I couldn't just cancel the event I'd hyped up for a year prior :(
I won't even get into the drama(s) last year because they've been talked to death but they certainly took their toll on speed and my soul :HideThePain:

I don't want to bring the mood down by dropping in here and being on the defensive but I just don't like when people insinuate that I'm acting in bad faith to those that support me when that couldn't be farther from the truth. I eat, sleep and breathe this game and I feel indebted to everyone who's even so much as offered a kind word to me along the way.

I can't speak to the practices of other developers but there will be around 1k CGs in the next update, it's taking a while to put it together but it is also huge.

The remaining scenes at Jayce's Apartment don't take place in the main apartment set, nor do they include more than 4 characters so the filesize per image drops considerably. This is the last scene at the party that will take unreasonably long hours.

Alright, sorry for the long reply here. I might even delete it because I want the mood around the game to be hopeful, excited and optimistic but I just can't wrap my head around the idea that anyone could think that I don't put in the hours working on Lisa mate. It might only be static images but it's still longer than many AAA games already and we're just getting started x)

Anyway I don't mean any hostility or anything like that, I'm just explaining the reasons why you perceive a change x

While I believe PaleGrass is one of the better developers here (both in quality and honesty), it is very easy to see why a case for the contrary could be made. Just on the party alone he's taken over twice the time estimated for less than half of the original content promised iirc. And it's not first time his words have been far off mark neither. So it's pretty easy to see why it can be perceived by people as if there's some mismanegement here.
Mismanagement certainly but I think it's a little different when it comes to solo devs.

A big company like Activision or something will deliberate and work away in the background with little to no interaction with community while they get the bulk of the game setup, maybe they post a teaser here and there but the things they plan, change or throw away often aren't known until after release if even at all, whereas here you're all sort of brought along for the journey with me.
I tend to spitball all of my ideas and my thoughts (that aren't spoilers anyway) in the weekly posts and some see the light of day and others are binned, it's just part of the process. If I were to adhere to the original scenelist we might be at the party for years to come, something had to give and I selected a series of scenes I thought would be the most popular :)
I'm certainly not good at communicating deadlines and to be honest I know I never will be because I go into a scene with an idea of how it flows but more often than not I'll have another idea during development and I'll add it, it wasn't planned but it was something I really liked - many of the favorites in the game were made this way and it makes it impossible to tell how long things will take because things constantly change.
I could absolutely follow a stricter storyboard and not veer off it but then development feels more like a job than it does a hobby and I fear many good ideas might get lost this way.

This is entirely hypothetical because I won't ever work this way, not on the game but it's my two cents on it ^_^

So what's the next update is all about exactly?
Orgy at the party, big story content, credit quest continuation, Byron continuation. A little bit of everything I suppose ^_^

Ok but for the consumer/player perspective, most important things are new contents and new scenes, more contents and more scenes; i would assume at least %80 of players will prioritize this over render quality.

Most people would be ok for full hd renders and don't necessarily need 4k renders.

It's devs choice but by this way, he can produce more crowded contents with less time.
All of my renders are 720p ^_^ but the actual render time isn't an issue, it's creating the files to be rendered that sucks up most of the time :d

I also hope you survive that long
Me too :(

------------

Phew, I dunno if I write slow or what but going through 5 pages took me hours x)

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

-Orgy
-DS Cheat
-Cuck

Orgy is almost finished, next update will include DS Cheating and the update following that will include Cuck + the fourth option. Two updates following the upcoming update is doable this year.

So the "best" way to do it in Daz is with a dForce breast figure then animate the character(s) with some stabilization at the end of the animation. The problem with this is that if you're mass creating CGs (like making a game for example) then this is incredibly time inefficient because each animation will probably need tweaked several times and re-run to get the desired effect which quickly adds huge amounts of time taken for each image.
It does however yield by FAR the best effects so if you're just looking for single shot images then I'd recommend giving this a try. Keicy's (Lisa's model) figure has dForce breast enabled on it so you can simply load her figure into a set and overwrite the shaping/materials of your desired character and start working.

I however removed the dForce modifier for Lisa's model a couple of years ago because I use dForce for her hair in every single frame so it increases simulation time considerably.

The way I do it now is with Breastacular's collision. You can make the breast asset collide with 1 object in the scene at a time and it's plug & play, you don't need to simulate anything the mesh will just morph around the object you've selected in the viewport.
The drawback is that it's kind of crap and leaves a gap between the collision object and the breast mesh. Working with larger / simpler objects works decently well like if Lisa's pressed against a window like the image you posted, you can just load in a plane primitive and hide it in the viewport then place it roughly where the surface you want to collide it is. The reason you'd use a plane here is because of the gap I mentioned, you can move the plane slightly outside the window here and measure it up to look accurate. When working with fingers on the other hand it works pretty poorly and relies on you making use of tricky camera angles and lighting to hide the fact that there's a gap. I've found some success with using the attached "collision gloves" in breastacular, using those as the collision object in the scene then slightly dropping the scale to 99% or so to get a more accurate "squeeze."

The same feature is available for the buttocks with an asset called "fender blender" and it's functionally exactly the same :)

Ultimately it's a lot of trial and error as with everything else and it can be somewhat frustrating when an image looks perfect but you have to shift the angle a bit to hide this one thing. I've even opted to fix gaps with stablediffusion in some instances because I like the original angle too much lol!

Anyway I hope this helped, feel free to drop me a message or another if you have any questions! I'm not the best at it but I'm always happy to help if I can <3

This is REALLY good advice! Fit control is a MUST when working with clothes in Daz. It's an amazingly versatile tool that will not only make your Daz files go from 3mb to 300mb in just a few clicks but it makes previously unusable clothes absolutely perfect.
Also Lilflame is the absolute goat when it comes to clothes, defo support this guy/gal - he/she is incredible. The clothing is ALWAYS far and beyond anything else you'll find but they also come with useful prebuilt morphs, beautiful textures and the filesize is always super small. Can't recommend enough!

One day :) I have to completely uproot many of the soundtracks in the game before I can post it there so it's quite a lot of work ^_^

I don't wanna sound like I'm being rude or anything mate but I spend every second I have free in the day working on Lisa and that's been true for years now. I don't even take a day off during the week, if I'm awake; I'm working. One way or another.
I know the party's been slow and that's my bad, I need a better solution to these larger component scenes which is why I'm putting off Neon until I find a workaround.
The small things add up when it comes to time spent making larger scenes, posing and lighting two characters is fairly simple work but when you add 3,4,5 characters in a single image that all have to be independently posed and lit it's a considerably longer process, I think everyone probably understands this. Things that players might not fully understand is the seemingly minor elements that ramp up the dev time like saving each image out in preparation for batch rendering later:

Then factor in writing, formatting, painting sprites (all main character sprites are painted), music, scripting, etc, etc.

This isn't a complaint or anything, it's part of the process and it's a process I love. It's definitely fair to say that the party was a mistake and I'd agree to some extent but I hadn't worked with such a large set before and by the time I realized how many potential problems were staring me in the face, I was already in too deep. I couldn't just cancel the event I'd hyped up for a year prior :(
I won't even get into the drama(s) last year because they've been talked to death but they certainly took their toll on speed and my soul :HideThePain:

I don't want to bring the mood down by dropping in here and being on the defensive but I just don't like when people insinuate that I'm acting in bad faith to those that support me when that couldn't be farther from the truth. I eat, sleep and breathe this game and I feel indebted to everyone who's even so much as offered a kind word to me along the way.

I can't speak to the practices of other developers but there will be around 1k CGs in the next update, it's taking a while to put it together but it is also huge.

The remaining scenes at Jayce's Apartment don't take place in the main apartment set, nor do they include more than 4 characters so the filesize per image drops considerably. This is the last scene at the party that will take unreasonably long hours.

Alright, sorry for the long reply here. I might even delete it because I want the mood around the game to be hopeful, excited and optimistic but I just can't wrap my head around the idea that anyone could think that I don't put in the hours working on Lisa mate. It might only be static images but it's still longer than many AAA games already and we're just getting started x)

Anyway I don't mean any hostility or anything like that, I'm just explaining the reasons why you perceive a change x

Mismanagement certainly but I think it's a little different when it comes to solo devs.

A big company like Activision or something will deliberate and work away in the background with little to no interaction with community while they get the bulk of the game setup, maybe they post a teaser here and there but the things they plan, change or throw away often aren't known until after release if even at all, whereas here you're all sort of brought along for the journey with me.
I tend to spitball all of my ideas and my thoughts (that aren't spoilers anyway) in the weekly posts and some see the light of day and others are binned, it's just part of the process. If I were to adhere to the original scenelist we might be at the party for years to come, something had to give and I selected a series of scenes I thought would be the most popular :)
I'm certainly not good at communicating deadlines and to be honest I know I never will be because I go into a scene with an idea of how it flows but more often than not I'll have another idea during development and I'll add it, it wasn't planned but it was something I really liked - many of the favorites in the game were made this way and it makes it impossible to tell how long things will take because things constantly change.
I could absolutely follow a stricter storyboard and not veer off it but then development feels more like a job than it does a hobby and I fear many good ideas might get lost this way.

This is entirely hypothetical because I won't ever work this way, not on the game but it's my two cents on it ^_^

Orgy at the party, big story content, credit quest continuation, Byron continuation. A little bit of everything I suppose ^_^

All of my renders are 720p ^_^ but the actual render time isn't an issue, it's creating the files to be rendered that sucks up most of the time :d

------------

Phew, I dunno if I write slow or what but going through 5 pages took me hours x)
Thanks for answering in such detailed way.

Really appreciate your work.. it is pure art to me.

The only thing.. I wish you were a bit more "nasty" in your story... showing some good real nasty sex story.. rather than a "safe for all", I think you would be extremely talented for creating heavy hardcore stuff.... but then again I understand the need of selling!

Well done, you are a top notch artist.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021

-Orgy
-DS Cheat
-Cuck

------------

Thank you for taking the time to reply in detail... I'll definitely try the dForce way :giggle: :giggle: (y)

• Red Heart

%&543ahn

Feb 9, 2024

-Orgy
-DS Cheat
-Cuck

------------

Tnk u for the reply PaleGrass much ❤

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Someone deleted my Stellar Blade LISA fan art post. There is no fan art thread on the first page. and i put it in spoilers. If you don't like it, then don't click on it. There was no reason to delete it. Dumb Cunt.
The old one was deleted too mate I got a notification that it was removed from my previous post :(

I really liked those images too and I never got to see the stellar blade ones!
Wish I could just say to the mod that we'd like to have your stuff in the thread lol, every time I come onto f95 you have new stuff up and I really, REALLY love it ^_^

New post on the Subscribestar. I know PaleGrass was in the kitchen cooking for this one:WeSmart:
Aye, burning cereal as usual mate :HideThePain: xD

Since almost all the Fan-Art threads are created by non-mods and non-devs most of them don't get linked on the game page. Best to go to the artwork section and just type the name of the game into the search box (titles only clicked).

And god knows the fan-art thread to this game could use some love...
I'm a little worried about even editing the OP now in case they delete the thread lol!

Incoming Aofie content soon? Slow burn romance? WILL GET SEXY as things progress?
View attachment 3724381
My big 3 hypes for the past couple years have been:

1: Party
2: TB
3: Aoife

Aoife's turn baby!! ^_^

I do feel the urge to mention that Aoife's content will probably be added to in every patch following this one so the slow burn will be.. consistent? :)
It needs fast tracked a bit leading up to graduation :cool:

Dude, you can necro my 3 year old posts for all I care. Go nuts. As part of a dev team myself, I really enjoy interacting and learning from devs in the same field (y)
You're so sweet mate <3 if I can ever be of any use just drop me a line :)

The only thing.. I wish you were a bit more "nasty" in your story... showing some good real nasty sex story.. rather than a "safe for all", I think you would be extremely talented for creating heavy hardcore stuff.... but then again I understand the need of selling!

I posted an image on SS today with caption "This scene is awesome I think. Looking forward to the "more Joe content!" comments after the patch xD":

The reason I imagine that he'll be a requested character is because he somewhat resembles Paul in his approach. There won't be any non-consensual stuff but it's definitely leaning on boundaries. So hopefully Joe will satiate some of that which was lost last year :)

It wasn't even intentional tbh, I just wanted to make the opposition of Danny as opposite (there's better grammar here but I am too simple a man to figure out what it is) to Danny as I could to make the betrayal sting a little harder. I have good feelings about it though ^_^

Also thanks so much for saying that mate, I'm getting showered in compliments today. Getting lightheaded smh, where's my stick ^_^

Thank you for taking the time to reply in detail... I'll definitely try the dForce way :giggle: :giggle: (y)
Godspeed mate! Plenty of fun and frustration awaits! :d
ps: turn gravity to 0 in the simulation>environment settings when simming the breasts then freeze animation on the model and return gravity to 1 or above when you're happy with the results or else you get a bad case of the "droopy plastic bag boobs" try it and you'll see what I mean lol

Tnk u for the reply PaleGrass much ❤
My pleasure ♥ ^_^ ♥

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
"
My big 3 hypes for the past couple years have been:

1: Party
2: TB
3: Aoife

Aoife's turn baby!! ^_^

I do feel the urge to mention that Aoife's content will probably be added to in every patch following this one so the slow burn will be.. consistent? :)
It needs fast tracked a bit leading up to graduation :cool:
"

Also, dont forget LUCA and my boi FLAT!!

Luca needs to take Lisa to prom!!! Lisa will make that boy into a man!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Also, dont forget LUCA and my boi FLAT!!

Luca needs to take Lisa to prom!!! Lisa will make that boy into a man!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Oh I haven't forgotten, don't worry ;)

Luca's a really cool one because it's directly tied to Luca's fitness so his shape will change over the course of their "relations."

Rough scenelist for the patch following the upcoming:

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021

Luca's a really cool one because it's directly tied to Luca's fitness so his shape will change over the course of their "relations."

any plans for Byron? gotta go Round 2 on LISA's ass!

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019

I'd like that too, and I've known you for a while and know what you like, surely a vanilla scene would do,:ROFLMAO: but do you want them to shut it down for good? :ROFLMAO: Come on! I'm kidding.
Nice to see you again PaleGrass

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021

Also... plz take your time... I much prefer slow believable story progression where character actions makes sense rather than "pizza delivery guy fucks wife dumpy fast porn plot'

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I'd like that too, and I've known you for a while and know what you like, surely a vanilla scene would do,:ROFLMAO: but do you want them to shut it down for good? :ROFLMAO: Come on! I'm kidding.
Nice to see you again PaleGrass
Hi Geko mate ♥ :)

Also... plz take your time... I much prefer slow believable story progression where character actions makes sense rather than "pizza delivery guy fucks wife dumpy fast porn plot'

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:
I think there are enough sexable characters in the game currently that I'm not pressured to rush anymore, you have my word <3

..but maybe just once Lisa could fuck the pizza guy? :cry:

PG Can you add a little scene with moodie in the mod shop i mean just like hang out with byrone in the coffee shop
For you I can! :)

I was gonna add an Instagram event for Moddy next patch so when I'm making that I'll make a little chat event just for you mate ^_^

Will there be an option for the future for relationship with other characters like troy, byron etc?
Only in character ends mate, adding another relationship for Lisa would quintuple the variable count and my wee head would implode :eek:

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Hi Geko mate ♥ :)

I think there are enough sexable characters in the game currently that I'm not pressured to rush anymore, you have my word <3

..but maybe just once Lisa could fuck the pizza guy? :cry:

For you I can! :)

I was gonna add an Instagram event for Moddy next patch so when I'm making that I'll make a little chat event just for you mate ^_^

Only in character ends mate, adding another relationship for Lisa would quintuple the variable count and my wee head would implode :eek:
That just reminded me.... will that delivery guy be returning?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes