chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
I think this party event has been stretched for too long, and too many events unfolding in a single night, too many branches. Rather, significant story update could have been done. (just an opinion,hopefully and most probably PaleGrass has thought it through)

Reactions: renew12

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
I think this party event has been stretched for too long, and too many events unfolding in a single night, too many branches. Rather, significant story update could have been done. (just an opinion,hopefully and most probably PaleGrass has thought it through)
I've been in this situation before (game design, not sprawling orgies) and you get to these giant events with a lot of micro-options and choices within and it's an absolute marathon to grind out. I don't envy it!

bobapop8988

Dec 26, 2019
lol stop bitchin' each others and focus on the most important thing which is the release date guys. And no, even PG himself doesn't know when the patch is gonna be released, in the meantime please keep this thread clean and once again stop bitchin'. Best guess is gonna be the end of this month, so don't get your hope high that you guys can beat your meat early, it's already half of June also lolololol

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Tutor Post: Final sections remaining!

Ohh hohoho, hi everyone ^_^

SOOOO much done since the last update, it's amazing how sexy some of these images look. I'm brimming with pride at how things are shaping up so I wanna tease some of the new additions to the later stages of the big event!
1.png
The football crew unite to take on the final boss: Lisa >)

My render output is such a cluttered mess atm, there are thousands of raw renders laying in there. Currently the orgy stands at 375 renders with quite a bit more to be added so it will be a 400CG+ event. I've really tried to make the renders as consistent as possible no matter which routes you pick first etc, every event should lead back to a default position with no weird warps or anything in between scenes. Even the body sweat has been sort of intensified as the section gets heated and reduces slowly or even has characters wiping it off before returning to the choice CGs to try to keep everyone in the zone at all times.

2.png
This scene is awesome I think. Looking forward to the "more Joe content!" comments after the patch xD

I won't have to time to complete the next morning event for the DL route, I'll put a little notification in game detailing this too but basically you'll be ported straight to Lisa's house 2F after the orgy concludes and the next morning event will be added in a post patch a week or two after the orgy is released (or I might actually take a few days off after it's posted, not sure yet). You'll be able to view the next morning event in the Recollection Room but if you watched the Sharing NM event then it's just more of the same. This will not halt any progress in your game so don't worry, you'll be able to continue with the rest of the patch as soon as Lisa arrives home x

Even after a year of working in Jayce's apartment I'm still finding so much fun rendering it, perhaps I'll feel even a little bittersweet once I wrap up the orgy because that's the last full scene to be rendered in the apartment Daz file :) I think my joy's reflected in the latest additions to the orgy. One section with Joe is turning out to be one of my favorites yet. He sort of takes her by surprise and it's quite forceful though even though Lisa was a bit taken aback to begin with, she quickly lusts for more of it. This event has an alt route too for those who opt out or haven't engaged with Joe during the event yet, the aim being that each scene will outline who's involved so players that don't necessarily want Lisa to engage with a particular character can avoid them. This won't be absolutely perfect but it's my best shot without making this event 800+ CGs lol!
3.png
Many squirt = Lisa limp legs ^_^

I so want to have this released this month, I know all you guys want is a date but I just don't know what the date is. I don't even know what date this month I'll have the final renders complete.
Sex scenes are by FAR the most difficult scenes to write, I've said this before. It's not good enough to just pull together conversation, it's has to be engaging and arousing or it's just wasted imagery and with 400+ CGs waiting that's a lot of focused writing and rewriting. I did and still do think that because this event is built in a huge series of smaller events that it'll be quite a lot easier to write than the usual AND the fact that there are so many characters definitely takes the strain off a bit but I'm not confident in how much easier it'll be yet which is one of the main reasons that I'm apprehensive about dates. I'm not keeping it to myself to annoy or upset anyone, it doesn't do me any good withholding info from you guys x
Just know that I'm working literally non-stop on this to get it finished as soon as possible. I'm off wed/thur/fri/sat/sun so I have a long stretch of 16 hour "off" days ahead lol xD

Anyway I'm gonna spend the next hour replying then I'll probably get an early night, I haven't been sleeping well at all recently. I've got these new meds and I think they're screwing my sleep, that and I'm super stressed trying to get this patch finished lol but I can actually somewhat make out the finish line now. Almost finished the largest scene the game WILL EVER SEE AGAIN xD (at this point I expect a lot of "this is WAY too long" feedback but believe me - I know this already lol!)

I hope you're all happy and well, sending a big hug and a bundle of love to all of you <3 x
Thanks everyone :))

//pG

4.png

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021

SOOOO much done since the last update, it's amazing how sexy some of these images look. I'm brimming with pride at how things are shaping up so I wanna tease some of the new additions to the later stages of the big event!
View attachment 3741432

My render output is such a cluttered mess atm, there are thousands of raw renders laying in there. Currently the orgy stands at 375 renders with quite a bit more to be added so it will be a 400CG+ event. I've really tried to make the renders as consistent as possible no matter which routes you pick first etc, every event should lead back to a default position with no weird warps or anything in between scenes. Even the body sweat has been sort of intensified as the section gets heated and reduces slowly or even has characters wiping it off before returning to the choice CGs to try to keep everyone in the zone at all times.

View attachment 3741438
This scene is awesome I think. Looking forward to the "more Joe content!" comments after the patch xD

I won't have to time to complete the next morning event for the DL route, I'll put a little notification in game detailing this too but basically you'll be ported straight to Lisa's house 2F after the orgy concludes and the next morning event will be added in a post patch a week or two after the orgy is released (or I might actually take a few days off after it's posted, not sure yet). You'll be able to view the next morning event in the Recollection Room but if you watched the Sharing NM event then it's just more of the same. This will not halt any progress in your game so don't worry, you'll be able to continue with the rest of the patch as soon as Lisa arrives home x

Even after a year of working in Jayce's apartment I'm still finding so much fun rendering it, perhaps I'll feel even a little bittersweet once I wrap up the orgy because that's the last full scene to be rendered in the apartment Daz file :) I think my joy's reflected in the latest additions to the orgy. One section with Joe is turning out to be one of my favorites yet. He sort of takes her by surprise and it's quite forceful though even though Lisa was a bit taken aback to begin with, she quickly lusts for more of it. This event has an alt route too for those who opt out or haven't engaged with Joe during the event yet, the aim being that each scene will outline who's involved so players that don't necessarily want Lisa to engage with a particular character can avoid them. This won't be absolutely perfect but it's my best shot without making this event 800+ CGs lol!
View attachment 3741442

I so want to have this released this month, I know all you guys want is a date but I just don't know what the date is. I don't even know what date this month I'll have the final renders complete.
Sex scenes are by FAR the most difficult scenes to write, I've said this before. It's not good enough to just pull together conversation, it's has to be engaging and arousing or it's just wasted imagery and with 400+ CGs waiting that's a lot of focused writing and rewriting. I did and still do think that because this event is built in a huge series of smaller events that it'll be quite a lot easier to write than the usual AND the fact that there are so many characters definitely takes the strain off a bit but I'm not confident in how much easier it'll be yet which is one of the main reasons that I'm apprehensive about dates. I'm not keeping it to myself to annoy or upset anyone, it doesn't do me any good withholding info from you guys x
Just know that I'm working literally non-stop on this to get it finished as soon as possible. I'm off wed/thur/fri/sat/sun so I have a long stretch of 16 hour "off" days ahead lol xD

Anyway I'm gonna spend the next hour replying then I'll probably get an early night, I haven't been sleeping well at all recently. I've got these new meds and I think they're screwing my sleep, that and I'm super stressed trying to get this patch finished lol but I can actually somewhat make out the finish line now. Almost finished the largest scene the game WILL EVER SEE AGAIN xD (at this point I expect a lot of "this is WAY too long" feedback but believe me - I know this already lol!)

I hope you're all happy and well, sending a big hug and a bundle of love to all of you <3 x

//pG

View attachment 3741449
This event has been focused on for far too long.

Reactions: yrban7477

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

View attachment 3741432

View attachment 3741438

View attachment 3741442

//pG

View attachment 3741449
Renders look great, can't wait:love:

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
There's a whole new battle for the waiting time for people like me who plays Renpy version... sorry to say... but my potato pc cant handle LISA rpgm... it lags a lot and i can hear the fans going at full speed :cautious::cry::cry::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Gradel1095
Jan 13, 2021
Please tell me, that these fuckers (Troy, Jayce and whateverhisnameis) are fully OPTIONAL for Lisa....and NOT forced. Cant stand these ugly wankers. Yikes....:rolleyes::sick:

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
The best way to kill time till the public release of LISA is to just binge House Of The Dragon... that's what I'm gonna do:);)

Season 2 of #HouseOfTheDragon premieres tonight at 9 pm ET on
@StreamOnMax. #HOTD #RaiseYourBanners

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Please tell me, that these fuckers (Troy, Jayce and whateverhisnameis) are fully OPTIONAL for Lisa....and NOT forced.
I haven't played the game since Lisa got the job at the hotel, so I can't say I know the following for a fact. But, given PG's statements and track record, I'm fairly sure you can skirt any unwanted content based on your choices. Lisa only becomes a slut/forced into a situation if the player wills it so.

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes