Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone got a saved file for Android please so I don't have to start over for this new update that's coming

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Just sharing my saves.... Please note that I am not on the Sharing Route. Saves are from Jayce Party.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks so much for the save! Sorry for asking this but I haven't played this game in a long time. SO I put the saves in the 'www' folder but its not showing in the game. Can you please guide me? Thanks so much!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks so much for the save! Sorry for asking this but I haven't played this game in a long time. SO I put the saves in the 'www' folder but its not showing in the game. Can you please guide me? Thanks so much!
You need the global and settings files that were created at the same time as those saves, the save files on their own won't work

Search my old posts, there's a save file from the start of the party and a second post with the global and settings files

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Save folder
Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

Reactions: Golomolo

gialm

Aug 16, 2023
I replayed, and have a few questions.

* Is it known what the effect is if Lisa chooses not to model the game she publishes? Does that mean the model is still in the picture? Or is it just a modeling track for Lisa?

* What is the effect of breaking up with Danny on Modi's garage, is there one

* Does starting to date Jayce mean you have to choose a new path? Or according to what we already know about him, it will also be a relatively open relationship

%&543ahn

Feb 9, 2024
I replayed, and have a few questions.

* Is it known what the effect is if Lisa chooses not to model the game she publishes? Does that mean the model is still in the picture? Or is it just a modeling track for Lisa?

* What is the effect of breaking up with Danny on Modi's garage, is there one

* Does starting to date Jayce mean you have to choose a new path? Or according to what we already know about him, it will also be a relatively open relationship
No it's upto our MC's decision..lisa can choose whatever the fk she want slay

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GTK/HLK

Ku6bhi

Sep 13, 2020
Tutor Post: Final sections remaining!

Ohh hohoho, hi everyone ^_^

SOOOO much done since the last update, it's amazing how sexy some of these images look. I'm brimming with pride at how things are shaping up so I wanna tease some of the new additions to the later stages of the big event!
View attachment 3741432
The football crew unite to take on the final boss: Lisa >)

My render output is such a cluttered mess atm, there are thousands of raw renders laying in there. Currently the orgy stands at 375 renders with quite a bit more to be added so it will be a 400CG+ event. I've really tried to make the renders as consistent as possible no matter which routes you pick first etc, every event should lead back to a default position with no weird warps or anything in between scenes. Even the body sweat has been sort of intensified as the section gets heated and reduces slowly or even has characters wiping it off before returning to the choice CGs to try to keep everyone in the zone at all times.

View attachment 3741438
This scene is awesome I think. Looking forward to the "more Joe content!" comments after the patch xD

I won't have to time to complete the next morning event for the DL route, I'll put a little notification in game detailing this too but basically you'll be ported straight to Lisa's house 2F after the orgy concludes and the next morning event will be added in a post patch a week or two after the orgy is released (or I might actually take a few days off after it's posted, not sure yet). You'll be able to view the next morning event in the Recollection Room but if you watched the Sharing NM event then it's just more of the same. This will not halt any progress in your game so don't worry, you'll be able to continue with the rest of the patch as soon as Lisa arrives home x

Even after a year of working in Jayce's apartment I'm still finding so much fun rendering it, perhaps I'll feel even a little bittersweet once I wrap up the orgy because that's the last full scene to be rendered in the apartment Daz file :) I think my joy's reflected in the latest additions to the orgy. One section with Joe is turning out to be one of my favorites yet. He sort of takes her by surprise and it's quite forceful though even though Lisa was a bit taken aback to begin with, she quickly lusts for more of it. This event has an alt route too for those who opt out or haven't engaged with Joe during the event yet, the aim being that each scene will outline who's involved so players that don't necessarily want Lisa to engage with a particular character can avoid them. This won't be absolutely perfect but it's my best shot without making this event 800+ CGs lol!
View attachment 3741442
Many squirt = Lisa limp legs ^_^

I so want to have this released this month, I know all you guys want is a date but I just don't know what the date is. I don't even know what date this month I'll have the final renders complete.
Sex scenes are by FAR the most difficult scenes to write, I've said this before. It's not good enough to just pull together conversation, it's has to be engaging and arousing or it's just wasted imagery and with 400+ CGs waiting that's a lot of focused writing and rewriting. I did and still do think that because this event is built in a huge series of smaller events that it'll be quite a lot easier to write than the usual AND the fact that there are so many characters definitely takes the strain off a bit but I'm not confident in how much easier it'll be yet which is one of the main reasons that I'm apprehensive about dates. I'm not keeping it to myself to annoy or upset anyone, it doesn't do me any good withholding info from you guys x
Just know that I'm working literally non-stop on this to get it finished as soon as possible. I'm off wed/thur/fri/sat/sun so I have a long stretch of 16 hour "off" days ahead lol xD

Anyway I'm gonna spend the next hour replying then I'll probably get an early night, I haven't been sleeping well at all recently. I've got these new meds and I think they're screwing my sleep, that and I'm super stressed trying to get this patch finished lol but I can actually somewhat make out the finish line now. Almost finished the largest scene the game WILL EVER SEE AGAIN xD (at this point I expect a lot of "this is WAY too long" feedback but believe me - I know this already lol!)

I hope you're all happy and well, sending a big hug and a bundle of love to all of you <3 x
Thanks everyone :))

//pG

View attachment 3741449
Can't wait to play this patch, absolutely love it, this is the path I wanted to see, ❤

sensi2fr

Aug 18, 2022
You bet! Exhibitionist Route ^_^

She's a variant of this model:

That's her skin but the body/facial shape is warped quite considerably with figures such as:

If you mix the two you'll get something close ^_^

Hair is:

Thank you very much! :)
edit: first quick render with the mentioned assets (i will need to have a proper look at your renders to shape the face, nose, cheekbones, etc) ^^
Aoefi G8F shy pose.jpg

Last edited:

DragDemon

Jan 26, 2021
I started playing this game last February the start of may board exam review, and last week the result came out and I passed the exam. So happy that an update is upcoming this month what a gift for me. I'm excited, I wish there's more MOddy scene

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
I started playing this game last February the start of may board exam review, and last week the result came out and I passed the exam. So happy that an update is upcoming this month what a gift for me. I'm excited, I wish there's more MOddy scene
Dekh Dekh Dekh kese paper ke beech ashleel game kheli jari, naa maane. Karu guddi laal 1761217732973642429be750bd4dbde8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: kaisanbaa

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
will the no route through the party also be implemented in the next update, the reason i am asking is that one of my playthroughs is focused on Viv and perhaps Aoife in the future.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes