Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
There is literally zero mandatory content in this game. You are never "forced" to play any route or scene.
Its called forced if the choices you make have no matter in the context. For my part Ive been denying every guy in the game the entire time, only to see a orgy scene with said guys at the party. Also your forced to deal with the bf Danny. Call it what you want, I call it forced..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
None of the cuckolding at Jayce's party is mandatory. Lisa can go down the sharing path, instead. She can also stay on the monogamous path, and skip sex with the other guys.
Yeah just hope we will be able to dump Danny at a point. The dude is making my skin crawl :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PaleGrass

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Its called forced if the choices you make have no matter in the context.
But the choices in this game do matter. The most obvious example is that you choose whether Lisa will follow the sharing path, the cheating path, or the faithful path in her relationship with Danny. But there are plenty of other examples. Don't want a sexual relationship with Aoife? You can opt out of that. Don't want to fool around with Byron? You can opt out of that. And so on, and so on. There are plenty of choices in this game, and pretty much all of them are meaningful.

Also your forced to deal with the bf Danny. Call it what you want, I call it forced..
Lisa has a boyfriend when the story begins. But that's storytelling.

There are zero stories and zero games which offer unlimited choices to the reader/viewer/player. There isn't a single game which imposes no restrictions whatsoever.

What you are calling "forced" is just the way games and stories work. Want to opt out? You can. Stop playing the game.

Reactions: doccop63

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
In the spoilers are the Cuckold images in the Jayce Party...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1 - What choices to make to get on this path?

2 - Has this Cuckold route finished just like the Sharing route or is it unfinished?

lemme know peeps

cheers and lots of luv
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
This scene isn’t implemented in the game yet. I’m guessing it’s more the cheating route, which PG will finish as the last part of Jayce’s Party, just named curiously. ‘Cuckold’ would’ve (partly) been the sharing route with
that was finished last patch.

Jul 13, 2022
PG does a lot of of rendering and post work layering and effects in PS to get a single image. A single image of the quality in this game requiring multiple render times (and loading, posing), layering and postworking the images into a single scene alone would take 5-6 hours apiece on a decent PC.

Now factor in that a good (30fps+) 60 second animation of just TWO genesis 8 characters is 1,800 renders (each a HQ render requiring at least a thousand iterations to complete) which would require quite a bit of time to render each frame and you'd be lucky to finish it in two weeks if your PC rendered 24/7 (during which you'd be unable to use it for pretty much ANYTHING else). And that's assuming you didn't have any clipping, or dynamic simulation issues (with hair, clothing, breasts ect) during any frame of the simulation.
Honestly of the thousands of games on the site that do feature animation there are only 5-6 that actually do a good job with it and of those few only 2-3 come close to the quality of this game and they all use a different game engine to render than PG does.

The only people who bitch and moan about no animations in this game are the ones who have never in their life even attempted to produce work of the quality found in this game. If you think it would be so simple I would love to see you try.
First of all you didn't understand what I said at all. I didn't say anything about "why there is no animation in this game bla bla" etc. I am fine with "no animation", I am playing like this since very early and never needed it for this game.

I am just saying for a game that has no animation, renders and therefore updates are taking too long. Animation takes too much time not just because of the renders, correct posing is essential even with a simple walking cycle, or it will look cheap. But with static image, posing is more easier. A character lying in the bed in one take, standing in front of the bed in another take that's it you don't need to fill between.

I don't know if you know what you are talking about or dealt with animation before in your life, or developed any game. Even if you think about a major triple a game, if you take out all the animation and other gameplay elements and turn the game into a just visual novel with static images; For example a game like witcher 3 and read dead redemption 2, development time will change from years to months. You can finish one of those gigantic games into 7-8 months max instead of 4-5 years Without any Animation, Without any Gameplay, just with narrative static images and dialogues. That's how much time differences animation and gameplay will make.

yes those studios have hundred or more people but PG don't need to do tens of thousands of images right ?

I can understand about high quality images / renders of this game and he needs to do lots of polishing in lots of programs. But again, for a game has no animation and gameplay (I don't count that top down 2d point and click features as gameplay too much, it can be done in days) it takes too much time.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
I'd recommend coming up with an entire story, learning RPG Maker, finding tilesets that fit, making your own sprites for the things you can't find good tilesets for, building the maps, programming the interactions for every single interactable piece, learning Daz3D, scouring the internet for every single costume/pose/body type/environment/lighting rig/piece of genitalia you want, making the little avatar images for dialogue, WRITE all the dialogue, spend hundreds of hours making the images perfect, doing half of these these two or three times each because of branching scenes that play out differently, spending untold hours play testing the whole thing over and over again, inevitably go back to fix things that you find out are broken while testing and re-writing dialogue that needs work, testing it all over again, and doing that even a fraction as well as PG is doing it and you may gain an appreciation for the time spent here.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
First of all you didn't understand what I said at all. I didn't say anything about "why there is no animation in this game bla bla" etc. I am fine with "no animation", I am playing like this since very early and never needed it for this game.

I am just saying for a game that has no animation, renders and therefore updates are taking too long. Animation takes too much time not just because of the renders, correct posing is essential even with a simple walking cycle, or it will look cheap. But with static image, posing is more easier. A character lying in the bed in one take, standing in front of the bed in another take that's it you don't need to fill between.

I don't know if you know what you are talking about or dealt with animation before in your life, or developed any game. Even if you think about a major triple a game, if you take out all the animation and other gameplay elements and turn the game into a just visual novel with static images; For example a game like witcher 3 and read dead redemption 2, development time will change from years to months. You can finish one of those gigantic games into 7-8 months max instead of 4-5 years Without any Animation, Without any Gameplay, just with narrative static images and dialogues. That's how much time differences animation and gameplay will make.

yes those studios have hundred or more people but PG don't need to do tens of thousands of images right ?

I can understand about high quality images / renders of this game and he needs to do lots of polishing in lots of programs. But again, for a game has no animation and gameplay (I don't count that top down 2d point and click features as gameplay too much, it can be done in days) it takes too much time.
First of all having owned and run my own artwork website, as well as selling my online products at both Renderosity and Renderhub for years I probably have a shit ton more hands on experience with the creative side of things (including animations in Daz3d, Blender, Maya and Cinema 4d) than you do, so lose the shitty attitude and shove your assumptions pal.

Second you still vastly under rate how much time it takes to complete a single HQ render for this game. I'll repeat that a single image during event like the Jayce party can involve as many as 4-5 individual renders that get layered together in post before any additional post work gets done and each of those takes both posing and render cycle time.
As for "PG don't need to do tens of thousands of images" you might want to take a look at the number of CG's already in this game, it is well into the thousands already.

That's a shitload of time invested in a project on top of the time spent scripting, plotting, writing and testing the game ALL from someone who has a real life job. It's not like this game is PG's sole source of revenue bub. This is his Hobby.

Fact is, whining that someone who is producing a high quality game as a hobby that you are playing for FREE isn't spending enough of their spare time to release the patches quicker is fucking pathetic. If you don't like the wait time and seem convinced you could do it better and faster then redirect some of the energy you waste bitching and moaning and go make your own game. Until then kindly stop acting like an entitled brat and be thankful for what you are getting for free...

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
First of all having owned and run my own artwork website, as well as selling my online products at both Renderosity and Renderhub for years I probably have a shit ton more hands on experience with the creative side of things (including animations in Daz3d, Blender, Maya and Cinema 4d) than you do, so lose the shitty attitude and shove your assumptions pal.

Second you still vastly under rate how much time it takes to complete a single HQ render for this game. I'll repeat that a single image during event like the Jayce party can involve as many as 4-5 individual renders that get layered together in post before any additional post work gets done and each of those takes both posing and render cycle time.
As for "PG don't need to do tens of thousands of images" you might want to take a look at the number of CG's already in this game, it is well into the thousands already.

That's a shitload of time invested in a project on top of the time spent scripting, plotting, writing and testing the game ALL from someone who has a real life job. It's not like this game is PG's sole source of revenue bub. This is his Hobby.

Fact is, whining that someone who is producing a high quality game as a hobby that you are playing for FREE isn't spending enough of their spare time to release the patches quicker is fucking pathetic. If you don't like the wait time and seem convinced you could do it better and faster then redirect some of the energy you waste bitching and moaning and go make your own game. Until then kindly stop acting like an entitled brat and be thankful for what you are getting for free...
Didn't you find the "shitty attitude" and insult him first?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Why there is so much silence here?
I mean what is it there to discuss? The game has been forced into censuring content, and outside of that, has been in party mode for some time now. There is nothing much going on presently when it comes to branch progresses.

Personally, I'm just waiting for PG to start working on other stories, which means most of us just need to wait and watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 1879 and sguru

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
I mean what is it there to discuss? The game has been forced into censuring content, and outside of that, has been in party mode for some time now. There is nothing much going on presently when it comes to branch progresses.

Personally, I'm just waiting for PG to start working on other stories, which means most of us just need to wait and watch.
Pretty much this. If there was a bit more buildup to getting ready for the party, then I'd understand why it's taking so long to get through the updates to finish this event. But... I can't lie, I'm bummed we're not getting any other plotline progress until this is done.

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Pretty much this. If there was a bit more buildup to getting ready for the party, then I'd understand why it's taking so long to get through the updates to finish this event. But... I can't lie, I'm bummed we're not getting any other plotline progress until this is done.
To be fair he got hit hard with bad luck after bad luck. With being forced to remove the Paul content and then Patreon nuking his page.

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
To be fair he got hit hard with bad luck after bad luck. With being forced to remove the Paul content and then Patreon nuking his page.
Yeah. That's a big reason why I'm not throwing a bigger bitch fit. Sometimes a dev needs to take a step back and reorganize, especially after a shit-show like that. As long as he/she doesn't give up, I'm happy.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I've been fucking with dreambooth and kohya trying to create Lisa as realistic as possible and to recreate the lighting when doing face swap all done through Stable Diffusion with IP-Adapter

So i created this: LISA as realistic as possible (not perfect but pretty good)

Cheers :cool::cool::cool:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just have 2 questions.

Who is the Futa/Trans character the tags point out?:love::love::love::love:
I love futa/trans content.

Is there lesbian content with Sharon and Viv?
2 horny as FUCK milfs trying to corrupt the beautiful young Lisa? All I can say to that is..... PLEASE FUCKIN GOD YES PLEASE!!!!!

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes