LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Who is the Futa/Trans character the tags point out?
That would be this character right here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I loved Aofie and her backstory. Definitely one of the best thought out and well balanced characters unlike a lot of other ones from different devs that are either horse cock hung nymphomaniacs or woke addled screaming banshees. Unfortunately, her story is still in its infancy stages, and if I recall correctly, what content there was, was hit by a bit of censuring as well. Not sure how much though. Just know, if you are in for trans/futa lewds involving Lisa, it's not there yet and you will have to wait until PG picks her story again.

Is there lesbian content with Sharon and Viv?
No and Yes. Well there is some groping with Sharon and definitely sexual tension there, but nothing that materialized into full blown sexual encounter yet. With Viv however, yes there is a pretty hot one if you trigger her route.

2 horny as FUCK milfs trying to corrupt the beautiful young Lisa?
If I recall correctly, Sharon has no children. So technically she is a mature beauty rather than a MILF. But I get what you are trying to imply and I am all for it ;)

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
Just have 2 questions.

Who is the Futa/Trans character the tags point out?:love::love::love::love:
I love futa/trans content.

Is there lesbian content with Sharon and Viv?
2 horny as FUCK milfs trying to corrupt the beautiful young Lisa? All I can say to that is..... PLEASE FUCKIN GOD YES PLEASE!!!!!
Aoife is the futa character.There is sexual content with Viv and she is a LI

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I've been fucking with dreambooth and kohya trying to create Lisa as realistic as possible and to recreate the lighting when doing face swap all done through Stable Diffusion with IP-Adapter

So i created this: LISA as realistic as possible (not perfect but pretty good)

Cheers :cool::cool::cool:
awesome

• Red Heart
Reactions: tubitvdishi2

cihaom

Jul 20, 2017
I've been fucking with dreambooth and kohya trying to create Lisa as realistic as possible and to recreate the lighting when doing face swap all done through Stable Diffusion with IP-Adapter

So i created this: LISA as realistic as possible (not perfect but pretty good)

Cheers :cool::cool::cool:
i been also trying to create images like these using stable diffusion and loras but i am missing something :) can u share ur settings & prompts if u dont mind

• Red Heart
Reactions: tubitvdishi2

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Wow I just played through that party from the save and I have never in my life played through a more boring, pointless and stupid event in a game. It was pointlessly long and makes me not want to continue the game if its going to be more crap like that.

Reactions: ThrumboJoins

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Wow I just played through that party from the save and I have never in my life played through a more boring, pointless and stupid event in a game. It was pointlessly long and makes me not want to continue the game if its going to be more crap like that.
Bye Girl... the door is that way. No need to make a scene and a scream for attention on your way out, just pack your shit and leave like an adult next time.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes