Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Your loss trust me. I'm not a big fan of rpgm either, but this one is worth it.
Nah , according to the preview pictures above i can't seem to find any attractive girl/woman.
They all seem to lack something in facial expression.
Look like relatives of Chuckie.
Plus the rpg elements.
Nope , Ren'Py or Unity.
Everything else this horny bastard passes.
Hate long stories , puzzles and other 'schmuck' that bore me to death.

Reactions: Mystermask

ykhan

Jul 28, 2019
gays can any one tell me how choice affect your story and scenes and which choice is best to have maximum good scene thanks

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
gays can any one tell me how choice affect your story and scenes and which choice is best to have maximum good scene thanks
At least some choices in this game will carry weight, as there are multiple paths which Lisa can take, and different paths will have different scenes.

As for which path will give you the most "good scenes", you must realize that no one can answer this question for you but yourself. Only you know what you will consider to be a good scene or a bad scene.

ykhan

Jul 28, 2019
At least some choices in this game will carry weight, as there are multiple paths which Lisa can take, and different paths will have different scenes.

As for which path will give you the most "good scenes", you must realize that no one can answer this question for you but yourself. Only you know what you will consider to be a good scene or a bad scene.
how can i get all the scenes :giggle:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
how can i get all the scenes :giggle:
For now there are only two ways to go Lisa good girl involving her boyfriend and Lisa bad girl from here Lisa starts to lie and doesn't involve Danny. I would recommend trying them both leaving some space between saves of either route. Then decide with the next version to continue with one or both.

Reactions: Remigio

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
i ended the share/hotwife route cuz i wanted to see the pool scene, its there any good scenes if i go the other route? (no share) i would love the cheating only route, i want dany to never know that his girlfriend fucks all the boys she meets LOL.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i ended the share/hotwife route cuz i wanted to see the pool scene, its there any good scenes if i go the other route? (no share) i would love the cheating only route, i want dany to never know that his girlfriend fucks all the boys she meets LOL.
It is my understanding that the cheating route comes first and then the sharing route only comes about as a result of you taunting and teasing Danny about it until he shows his true colors. In some ways, the covert cheating route is doubly cruel to him because he really would be more sexually fulfilled if he was aware of his girlfriend chugging strange cock.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It is my understanding that the cheating route comes first and then the sharing route only comes about as a result of you taunting and teasing Danny about it until he shows his true colors. In some ways, the covert cheating route is doubly cruel to him because he really would be more sexually fulfilled if he was aware of his girlfriend chugging strange cock.
The cheating route comes first, but only by one in-game day. If you choose to keep Lisa faithful, instead of letting her cheat, then the next game day ends with the beginning of the sharing route.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can anyone spoil what scenes are there for the pure cheating route in the game so far?

Does she chest with anyone else after the trip?

Reactions: Sativa-29

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The cheating route comes first, but only by one in-game day. If you choose to keep Lisa faithful, instead of letting her cheat, then the next game day ends with the beginning of the sharing route.
You're right. I just tested it. You can get on the sharing route in two different ways. You can cheat the night before or remain faithful as you like, but the sharing route comes as a result of winding Danny up in the conversation right after the temple and giving in to the threesome by the pool. Not sure if that is intended but that's how it works. To be honest I haven't tried the purely faithful route yet. I might be missing out.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Never thought I would like that kind of game. First time I saw it I thought 'ugh, another whore protagonist simulator?' but it turns out it's the best whore protagonist simulator... Ok, just joking.

Game is really nice and I'm glad that most of the content is avoidable. It's give me the chance for replayability. I'm here for lesbian stuff and it's kinda sad that there is almost nothing yet, so I'll patiently wait, cause I'm sure it'll worth. Also I liked Aoife. She's precious and deserve more love. Imagine if there will be the chance where she'll be in relationship with both Lisa and Nia. Great boost for confidence, eh? Or maybe not, don't mind me.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
will there be a relationship between lisa and sharon and stepfather in the future?
The extent of Touma's involvement in the game is undecided as it stands currently. I'd like to introduce it as a choice of course further down the line but I haven't any plans for it anytime soon :)

There's a line of exposition in the game which says that Lisa's parents were killed in an accident when she was little, and that she was raised by Sharon. Based on that, I set the relationship to aunt/niece, because I want their relationship to be incestuous. However, later in the game, there are several lines of dialogue which refer to Sharon as Lisa's mother or mom, no matter how you have the relationship set. This is clearly a bug, and will probably be fixed sooner or later.
Do you remember where the mistake was in the game? I had to rectify the whole game and assign the user defined input Lisa used for Sharon and vice versa a week after release due to the realization of Patreon's militantly strict "incest" rules so there is likely pieces I missed whilst scanning through every event in the game
You're right. I just tested it. You can get on the sharing route in two different ways. You can cheat the night before or remain faithful as you like, but the sharing route comes as a result of winding Danny up in the conversation right after the temple and giving in to the threesome by the pool. Not sure if that is intended but that's how it works. To be honest I haven't tried the purely faithful route yet. I might be missing out.
I'll figure out some means of the player checking which route they are currently on in regards to Danny in the release of Episode 1 ch1 but just to clear it up Lisa can be on the Cheating route AND the sharing route at the same time. NO sharing scene will put you onto the cheating route so in a way it's pseudo-faithful to be shared. The faithful route hasn't any meaningful content yet, some dialogue changes which are I guess a very subtle foreshadow for what that route ends up becoming :)

Never thought I would like that kind of game. First time I saw it I thought 'ugh, another whore protagonist simulator?' but it turns out it's the best whore protagonist simulator... Ok, just joking.

Game is really nice and I'm glad that most of the content is avoidable. It's give me the chance for replayability. I'm here for lesbian stuff and it's kinda sad that there is almost nothing yet, so I'll patiently wait, cause I'm sure it'll worth. Also I liked Aoife. She's precious and deserve more love. Imagine if there will be the chance where she'll be in relationship with both Lisa and Nia. Great boost for confidence, eh? Or maybe not, don't mind me.
There's some spicier lesbian content incoming in Episode 2 where you can choose to push Lisa into exploring that side of her sexuality <3

Lesbian threeway relationship you say? It appears you may well have been reading my notes! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kind Nightmares

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
So I'm confused.

I downloaded the Android version initially but it keeps crashing randomly after a time so I went with the PC version instead.

But in the PC version the game starts different (you spawn in the city area immediately on game start, whereas in Android version there's an initial scene in the classroom where it introduces the characters)

Am I playing an old version? Or this is intended for the PC port?

Also, what's the relationship between Lisa and the Landlady supposed to be?
Usually the landlady is the mom but from the way their interact with each other doesn't seem so.

What's the intended incest relationship? Is this the aunt?
I didn't make the android port but it definitely sounds like a bug occurring in your PC version, every new game should start in the College Lounge. Has your PC port been updated with the plugins.js attachment on the first post? Also apologies about how long it's taken to reply I've just been incredibly busy all week and haven't been on f95 at all x

edit: aunt works I guess? :whistle: I'm trying to keep my head out of patreon's sights when it comes to any potential "incest" content :censored:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Do you remember where the mistake was in the game? I had to rectify the whole game and assign the user defined input Lisa used for Sharon and vice versa a week after release due to the realization of Patreon's militantly strict "incest" rules so there is likely pieces I missed whilst scanning through every event in the game
I'm afraid that I can't remember off-hand, but I think that there were some references around the time when Sharon went to visit Touma and left the outfit on Lisa's bed. And I seem to recall some references while Lisa was on the field trip with Jo, Calvin, and Gunnar, though I can't think now why Sharon would have been mentioned then, so I may be misremembering.

edit: aunt works I guess? :whistle: I'm trying to keep my head out of patreon's sights when it comes to any potential "incest" content :censored:
Aunt works for me. I like many different flavors of incest fantasy.

As for staying out of Patreon's sights, you really ought to look into SubscribeStar. If things do go sideways for you with Patreon, you don't want your game to be completely at their mercy. Also, some of us prefer to give support through SubscribeStar. I will only support a creator on Patreon if they don't have a SubscribeStar, and even then, I hate giving Patreon even 1¢ of my money, so I sometimes will simply opt not to support a creator at all, rather than support them on Patreon.

In your case, I do plan on pledging support after the 1st of August (new billing cycle), but don't know how long I'll stick around on Patreon.

Reactions: blastwave2k
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes