Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
There's some spicier lesbian content incoming in Episode 2 where you can choose to push Lisa into exploring that side of her sexuality <3
Oh I'll push her alright.
Lesbian threeway relationship you say? It appears you may well have been reading my notes! ;)
Eh, if only I read the description before buying something.

It somehow came to me after the first meeting with Nia and her girlfriend. I thought, 'hey, maybe Lisa will have a chance for a lesbian threesome', and then she met Aoife and I was like, 'hmm, why not? She's not really a woman, but this kind of relationship triangle might work in theory'. And even if not, I'll just make a separate save for this wonderful girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
PaleGrass can you tell us if in episode 2 there will be Duncan and Peter? Maybe there will be blackmail!

Reactions: FMag

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
edit: aunt works I guess? :whistle: I'm trying to keep my head out of patreon's sights when it comes to any potential "incest" content :censored:
[/QUOTE]

I would tread very carefully because the Patreon police are stomping their jackboots pretty hard these days and even the amount of pissing and moaning in this forum (Especially on the "A Wife And Mother" thread) is becoming insufferable. It can always be fixed later by an enterprising individual who wants to make an incest patch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I would tread very carefully because the Patreon police are stomping their jackboots pretty hard these days and even the amount of pissing and moaning in this forum (Especially on the "A Wife And Mother" thread) is becoming insufferable. It can always be fixed later by an enterprising individual who wants to make an incest patch.
He doesn't need an incest patch. He's already allowing players to define relations, which is something Patreon can't police (Unless they try to outright prevent such player choices in games, which they may eventually attempt. But they haven't yet made any such moves.). He just needs his dialogue to correctly track the variables.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I'm afraid that I can't remember off-hand, but I think that there were some references around the time when Sharon went to visit Touma and left the outfit on Lisa's bed. And I seem to recall some references while Lisa was on the field trip with Jo, Calvin, and Gunnar, though I can't think now why Sharon would have been mentioned then, so I may be misremembering.

Aunt works for me. I like many different flavors of incest fantasy.

As for staying out of Patreon's sights, you really ought to look into SubscribeStar. If things do go sideways for you with Patreon, you don't want your game to be completely at their mercy. Also, some of us prefer to give support through SubscribeStar. I will only support a creator on Patreon if they don't have a SubscribeStar, and even then, I hate giving Patreon even 1¢ of my money, so I sometimes will simply opt not to support a creator at all, rather than support them on Patreon.

In your case, I do plan on pledging support after the 1st of August (new billing cycle), but don't know how long I'll stick around on Patreon.
I've stuck down on my RPGM to-do list to review the swim trip dialogues & post swim trip events for those mistakes, thanks for replying and bringing it to my attention my dude! x<3

I hadn't even considered Subscribestar, honestly just assumed everyone used Patreon here. I'll have a look tonight and set it up if it's not too much hassle :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Can you tell me how to trigger that? I've done everything else and at max 25 deviancy.
If Sharon hasn't returned with another character the checklist for that event is:

Instagram unlocked - Goto the 7/11 in Renshire Town Center during the day wearing the Summer Blouse & Jeans
Rubbins Event 1 completed - Albiss job
Sleep and you will receive a phonecall from Gina, visit Gina's house in the far West of Renshire Town Center which will then trigger the final scenes in the episode and Sharon's return <3

Reactions: RottenPlum

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass can you tell us if in episode 2 there will be Duncan and Peter? Maybe there will be blackmail!
They aren't planned for any major events in Episode 2, if they do appear it'll likely be sparingly. But Duncan and Peter also run around with a third guy (you may have seen him whilst jogging in Renshire Town Center or after the explosion in the Outskirt) called "Moddy". Lisa will be well introduced to Moddy in Episode 2 fleshing out the route you've chosen in regards to Danny (Cheating / Hotwife).

Peter and Duncan will be more prevalent later in the game down the darker paths in the main story. :Dxx

Reactions: FMag

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
PaleGrass in the next episode the "regarding journal" will be modified and much more comprehensive, with each event resolved. Thanks.

Reactions: Priappus

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
1626827226820.png Is this a bug?
Why do the Deviancy, Exhibitionism, and Fitness stats persist in the middle of the screen?
It isn't game breaking, but it mars the appearance of the game.
If it isn't a bug, then how do you turn the stat display off?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
View attachment 1309588 Is this a bug?
Why do the Deviancy, Exhibitionism, and Fitness stats persist in the middle of the screen?
It isn't game breaking, but it mars the appearance of the game.
If it isn't a bug, then how do you turn the stat display off?
That's absolutely a bug. I think I'm gonna have to remove the plugin that applies those stats to the pause screen because after having a play around I simply don't know how to fix it unfortunately :( Did it happen to you when loading a saved game?

edit: the stats display is triggered by the cancel button (esc) but for some reason it's automatically applied upon loading the game and because the prompted save is during an autorun event the menu is disabled so you can't get rid of it until the event is over

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes