tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I loved playing Being a DIK... but for some reason... I just gave up on it... I don't know why... I just couldn't relate to the protagonist. On the other hand... I loved Lust Epidemic, the game design, the lighting, the dialogues and the characters... they were cool and mostly relatable.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
NLT has been in the fourth scene, and there are animations. The amount of sponsorship depends on the quality of the game and the speed of updating. The slower the update, the lower the sponsorship. Just like DecentMonkey started playing games, it was updated once a month every time, and CG1000+ was updated every time. Now the update is slow, and it is basically updated once every two months, and CG1500+ is updated every time.
If you watch NLT's animation those are just simple renders with normal lighting probably he use one or two lights in the scene that kind of animation is easy to render with multiple GPU's and i think he has three 3090 gpu's i saw it in one of his interview even he can easily render those animations with single gpu because of less lighting whenever he start adding lighting like PG then he will deliver one update in every two months because PG use bunch of lights in the scene room lighting are different and scene lighting are different for characters and rendering those scenes are hell of time consuming as well to setup a scene in these environment is also time consuming and challenging. If you are a 3d animator then you will get what i am saying.

NLT's render : Environmental lights that generate from GI (global illumination) and three point lights.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PG's Render : GI plus full interior lights as well as one light is above Lisa one is behind Sharron and one maybe one in front of Lisa this is propably 3 point light setup plus count the lights in the background.

cgj55311

Jul 12, 2018
If you watch NLT's animation those are just simple renders with normal lighting probably he use one or two lights in the scene that kind of animation is easy to render with multiple GPU's and i think he has three 3090 gpu's i saw it in one of his interview even he can easily render those animations with single gpu because of less lighting whenever he start adding lighting like PG then he will deliver one update in every two months because PG use bunch of lights in the scene room lighting are different and scene lighting are different for characters and rendering those scenes are hell of time consuming as well to setup a scene in these environment is also time consuming and challenging. If you are a 3d animator then you will get what i am saying.

NLT's render : Environmental lights that generate from GI (global illumination) and three point lights.

PG's Render : GI plus full interior lights as well as one light is above Lisa one is behind Sharron and one maybe one in front of Lisa this is propably 3 point light setup plus count the lights in the background.
In my opinion, the main thing is to work hard on the characters. The scene is not the main thing. If you want to have more sponsors, you need to have quick updates and rich plots. Delayed updates will only make more sponsors give up.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
In my opinion, the main thing is to work hard on the characters. The scene is not the main thing. If you want to have more sponsors, you need to have quick updates and rich plots. Delayed updates will only make more sponsors give up.
Yes you are right i lost because you doesn't even understand my single word and formed an opinion. No matter how hard you work rendering quality content depends on your hardware you cant do nothing with it its not in your hand and to buy a good hardware required money. Did NLT offers his latest updates free like PG did? The answer it no NLT's GM tier is around 23$ per month and if you pay less you will behind two updates and if you pay more less then you will be more behind he just tricked his supporters with monthly two update the reality is the more you paid then you will get latest version otherwise you have to wait for it to available with your chosen tier. PG gives his hard work free of cost just 2 weeks wait. Imagine you are wasting so much time on project plus paying electricity bills and giving that hard work free of cost to the people who cant afford to support him and those people complaining about delayed updates, lazy work etc. Just think about it and think from a developers perspective. I must say if PG start his content to be paid only then two things happens either he will start earning more money or his project will be over. I am a 3d animator too and i know how every process works in game designing and etc.

Reactions: Karl Max

%&543ahn

Feb 9, 2024
Bro PaleGrass it's been half july.. Say something about the update.i hope u r doing very well and working fast as you can but post something or gave us some news about the update. It's already half of july

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Please everyone, have patience. As someone who tried working in DAZ... (yes you can do batch renders; but it also depends on the power of your machine.) Also remember that he renders in layers and then compiles those renders in Photoshop to complete one rendered image.

Additionally, posing and lighting take the longest time. PG's renders are very cinematic, not a single render has those "sitcom lights" in Jayce party or Byron's Visit or in Moddy's Gathering. His renders, when considering lighting and camera angles specifically, are very cinematic. As he stated, this coming patch is the longest, rivaling the first episode in length.

Most people here are waiting for that rpgm patch release. Now just imagine the bastards like me who are waiting for the Renpy version, it's going to take longer.

gotta-be-patient-beavis.gif

Cheers :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
The man literally bared his soul out teetering on the edge of burnout, and yet some folks are livid.

My dudes- I said it before and I'll say it again: A game like LISA goes through a complex development cycle. Writing the story, crafting the CG, managing the maps, coding the RPGM elements and on top of all that, absolute mad rush to re-structure the game instead of outright abandonment, are just some of the things PG got jammed through in the past few release cycles. Not to mention the constant strain of testing and revisiting content in detail that absolutely takes a toll on your creative muscles.

I've seen devs that have blue balled their fans for a lot less. I'm not a PG simp, but I respect his work enough to believe that he will release it when he is satisfied that the patch is worthy of release for his fans. Let the man breathe and get his mojo back.

Last edited:

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Please everyone, have patience. As someone who tried working in DAZ... (yes you can do batch renders; but it also depends on the power of your machine.) Also remember that he renders in layers and then compiles those renders in Photoshop to complete one rendered image.

Additionally, posing and lighting take the longest time. PG's renders are very cinematic, not a single render has those "sitcom lights" in Jayce party or Byron's Visit or in Moddy's Gathering. His renders, when considering lighting and camera angles specifically, are very cinematic. As he stated, this coming patch is the longest, rivaling the first episode in length.

Most people here are waiting for that rpgm patch release. Now just imagine the bastards like me who are waiting for the Renpy version, it's going to take longer.

View attachment 3825140

Cheers :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
You are right, but 19 months is a “little bit” too much ;)

Reactions: nimsen

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I'm blocked I think there is a bug I cannot work anymore for the massage centre i dòn't get the package from Markus photo service and I cannot get Aoife college and the appointment with Gina....

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
View attachment 2760118
Hi, I have updated the italian translation game .
Download
here v.2.90b of 02-17-2024 is free on the SubscribeStar
Open the file and unzip it in the main folder of the game and overwrite the required files
Worst italian traslation ever lisa is Always referred as a male and really it is so bad if you give me text with block notes I can correct it and believe me it needs a deep correction this is not italiano. Give me english text and italian wrong translation and I'll correct it

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes