Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Worst italian traslation ever lisa is Always referred as a male and really it is so bad if you give me text with block notes I can correct it and believe me it needs a deep correction this is not italiano. Give me english text and italian wrong translation and I'll correct it
If I had the text I would do it too, this is automatically extracted and translated, so there is little you can do about it. Perhaps you could find out a little bit about machine translations especially those done on RPGMs, I do very few of these, only those that are of sentimental value to me.

Reactions: Gladiatore

Dec 29, 2021
Does anyone know anything about the progress? I'm worried that PG got sucked into one of his big PC fans and is now spinning around his CPU and no one notices... :rolleyes: :LOL:

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I'm blocked I think there is a bug I cannot work anymore for the massage centre i dòn't get the package from Markus photo service and I cannot get Aoife college and the appointment with Gina....
Any suggestion? I already did all interactions with Colin at the bar and meet aoife there...How do you get the night out with Gina?how do you get aoife college event ? How can you work again for Rubbins?
Aoife college ,and Markus package doesn't trigger and are blocking all...
i don't find even Ms Short it says i should talk to her after Dennis night event...

Last edited:

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Ok I unblock it all I was missing the box at the entrance in Albiss but after night at viv when lisa remains nude in garden the game blocked with a bug

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Fair disclaimer, I last played the game at the end of 2022. The responses below are based off my memory and might not be 100% accurate. I still hope it's, and is of some help.

How do you get the night out with Gina?
Check your questlog for side quests and requirements.

I already did all interactions with Colin at the bar and met aofie there. how do you get aoife college event ?
Colin? Did you mean Calvin? If so, and if you did meet Aoife for coffee after talking with Calvin, then the only other requirement that comes to mind might be to go watch movie with Gina and Jo. Then simply head to college the next day, talk to Miss Short and Aofie should show up at college when you exit.

How can you work again for Rubbins?
You can't. After dropping off the flyers and peeping on Christy, you reach end of content. Unless by "package", you meant the flyers. If I remember right, you need to go to the work office, open up the "offers" menu and select the box with flyers in it, in order to deliver it.

This is not a mod but a renpy unofficial porting
It's his only simplest choice if he wants to experience that content. The alternative is to play the older RPGM version without the new content that was shared here by another player.

As for a mod, there is a reason RPGM mods are rare. The engine is pretty complex in that regard as you will require separate plugins to be installed beforehand to manage switches, events and what not, unlike Renpy which is pretty straightforward, as in "dump xyz.rpy file in the game folder directory".

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Fair disclaimer, I last played the game at the end of 2022. The responses below are based off my memory and might not be 100% accurate. I still hope it's, and is of some help.

Check your questlog for side quests and requirements.

Colin? Did you mean Calvin? If so, and if you did meet Aoife for coffee after talking with Calvin, then the only other requirement that comes to mind might be to go watch movie with Gina and Jo. Then simply head to college the next day, talk to Miss Short and Aofie should show up at college when you exit.

You can't. After dropping off the flyers and peeping on Christy, you reach end of content. Unless by "package", you meant the flyers. If I remember right, you need to go to the work office, open up the "offers" menu and select the box with flyers in it, in order to deliver it.

It's his only simplest choice if he wants to experience that content. The alternative is to play the older RPGM version without the new content that was shared here by another player.

As for a mod, there is a reason RPGM mods are rare. The engine is pretty complex in that regard as you will require separate plugins to be installed beforehand to manage switches, events and what not, unlike Renpy which is pretty straightforward, as in "dump xyz.rpy file in the game folder directory".
Thanks At the end I was missing the box but then the game blocks with an error after night with Viv as i posted upside a minute before your message.Sadly I think the error is due to italian translation....

• Sad
Reactions: LonerPrime

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Thanks At the end I was missing the box but then the game blocks with an error after night with Viv as i posted upside a minute before your message.Sadly I think the error is due to italian translation....
Yes, it could be, and to check this as you are not very familiar with RPGs, rename the Italian version Lisa-ITA, download the original version, go over the error, save and then continue with Lisa-ITA. If, on the other hand, it gives you an error even with the original version, then you should think a little before writing.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Yes, it could be, and to check this as you are not very familiar with RPGs, rename the Italian version Lisa-ITA, download the original version, go over the error, save and then continue with Lisa-ITA. If, on the other hand, it gives you an error even with the original version, then you should think a little before writing.
Yes it was due to translation fortunately if you reinstall they share saves

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes