bobapop8988

Dec 26, 2019
Jul 19, 2024 07:32 pm

Hello lovely people :))!

I'm just doing a quick pitstop to update on progress and release!

So I expect that the release will be online within the next fortnight~~, all CGs are finished and finalized (there might be a few faces added still but nothing major), every event, sprite, soundtrack / effect and dialogue with the exception of the Orgy has been fully implemented, tested and added to the Recollection Room.
The orgy itself is underway with some of the initial markers and events placed and the intro event functional. The orgy will house it's own room within the Recollection Room so that'll take some time and the event itself still has nearly 600CGs of writing to be completed so I'm staring down the barrel of a monstrous amount of work over the coming weeks but I'm just so happy that the bulk is done and after reviewing the full CG sheet now that it's all in it's final state, it's just amazing. I'm so proud of it, there's a mind-blowing amount of work in this update and though the recent weeks have been full of stress, I think it's been worth it.

I'm really looking forward to winding down after this, taking a few days off then just hammering into E3 content. I can't even describe my headspace right now, I'm just really happy overall and I hope that will be shared with all of you once the release post launches. ONE LAST PUSH, HERE WE GO!

This will be the last post before release, I'm just avoiding everything and anything that could take me out of the zone atm but I'll talk to you all very soon <3
(ps: I am backing everything up on 2 separate drives for anyone concerned xD)

Love you all and thank you so very much <3 x

//pG

We'll have to wait 2 more weeks folks

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Hopefully, next time PG decides to do a big event like this it's planned out better, and far enough in advance he can start making CGs earlier to cut down on development time.

• Angry
Reactions: 1879

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Jul 19, 2024 07:32 pm

Hello lovely people :))!

I'm just doing a quick pitstop to update on progress and release!

So I expect that the release will be online within the next fortnight~~, all CGs are finished and finalized (there might be a few faces added still but nothing major), every event, sprite, soundtrack / effect and dialogue with the exception of the Orgy has been fully implemented, tested and added to the Recollection Room.
The orgy itself is underway with some of the initial markers and events placed and the intro event functional. The orgy will house it's own room within the Recollection Room so that'll take some time and the event itself still has nearly 600CGs of writing to be completed so I'm staring down the barrel of a monstrous amount of work over the coming weeks but I'm just so happy that the bulk is done and after reviewing the full CG sheet now that it's all in it's final state, it's just amazing. I'm so proud of it, there's a mind-blowing amount of work in this update and though the recent weeks have been full of stress, I think it's been worth it.

I'm really looking forward to winding down after this, taking a few days off then just hammering into E3 content. I can't even describe my headspace right now, I'm just really happy overall and I hope that will be shared with all of you once the release post launches. ONE LAST PUSH, HERE WE GO!

This will be the last post before release, I'm just avoiding everything and anything that could take me out of the zone atm but I'll talk to you all very soon <3
(ps: I am backing everything up on 2 separate drives for anyone concerned xD)

Love you all and thank you so very much <3 x

//pG

We'll have to wait 2 more weeks folks
So the coming patch includes both the Danny Leaves orgy as well as Danny Stays (Cheating) orgy?

Cheers

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Nice. My boy Danny is about to grow a beard and become an EdgeLord.
I mean, personally I am more into everyone having fun together, so my version of Danny is gonna be sitting in a corner looking like the same horny+happy idiot, but still looking forward to his "what if" character development.

• Haha
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes