PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I've updated OP with chapter 2 beta. Please tell me if it works, and if you have the changelog.
Updated the changelog :) xo

Didn't play this game so far. Is here incest possible, maybe via patch/mod?
You're offered the option to label your own relations at the beginning :)

how do we carry on from episode 1 please ?
should i download ep1 first or beta ep2 includes already ?
how do we carry on from episode 1 please ?
Episode 2 Ch1 includes Episode 1, old saves are compatible :) I will label the Episode 1 links as old now x

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Does someone have a save end of episode 1? Kinda pointless though because of choices so might just have to start fresh which is annoying but yeah, annoying the dev doesn't consider a skip to new episode function, should be essential in episode-based games.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Does someone have a save end of episode 1? Kinda pointless though because of choices so might just have to start fresh which is annoying but yeah, annoying the dev doesn't consider a skip to new episode function, should be essential in episode-based games.

On Hotwife & Cheating paths x

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
I got a virus warnig for file "Lisa\www\data\Map011.7z" with virus "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" and Warning level: Major / Critical!
Does anyone else have such a warning?
The Warning comes from MS Defender!

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
The celebratory selfie isn't implemented yet x)

Is there a journal available on the menu? It was added in later versions which should help with where and what to do :)
hey i just started to the new update. finished the renaming. but the journal just says "when in doubt sleep it off". i slept like 3-4 days and it still says the same thing. do i have a glitch or? need to do something to start the new update?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Alright guys I'm actually off now for a day, I'll be back late tomorrow night. I hope everything's running smoothly but if not leave a message and I'll see to it once I'm back.

Much love everyone x
enjoy ur most deserved day off while i'm yeeting that monkey boyfriend of lisa away :p

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes