AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Something that maybe wasn't intended to make me laugh, did.
The guilt and human emotions the characters feel are more vivid and real than in most other games.
Then in contrast when Lisa has a tumble later on, she somehow loses her top, which is almost impossible other than to serve as gratuitous nudity :)

Definitely not complaining, but it's pretty funny considering how careful a lot of things were kept close to reality.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
PaleGrass I love your Work dude...
this story it's interesting when the MC here (LISA) from Innocent girl to "Naughty" girl.

I still play until the date with danny.
It's that danny love cuckold/sharing in here?

Keep your progress PaleGrass you awesome(y):)(y)

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020

Oh Man,Look at her Face!! That Look!!she is totally suprised/feared to meet the man!!

Is the middle man the Villain(the father of Aoife)???

I think he is checking out the Total Package of Lisa!Duncan indeed had it the Jackpot!

PaleGrass ,I hope this guy is more evil natured than Duncan!!expecting a lot from this guy!

Btw,What's the measurements of Lisa!?(she does have a sexy Booty)hope palegrass would be answering it with the middle man in the game!

Last edited:

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Pourquoi toujours vouloir maltraiter Lisa ? Elle peut aussi découvrir de nouvelles choses avec plaisir, comme dans la scène de la piscine !

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Oh Man,Look at her Face!! That Look!!she is totally suprised/feared to meet the man!!

Is the middle man the Villain(the father of Aoife)???

I think he is checking out the Total Package of Lisa!Duncan indeed had it the Jackpot!

PaleGrass ,I hope this guy is more evil natured than Duncan!!expecting a lot from this guy!
The game is more dramatic than I initially thought. Of course I hope that it won't be too bad for our MC. But in general: I love good stories! And of course they can be dramatic. (y)

The main stories and the side stories go well together. We are never completely torn out of the flow of the game. This is really a developer who does it well. Sure, some dialogues could be even better. But in the end everything is fine. Keep it up! :love:

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Pourquoi toujours vouloir maltraiter Lisa ? Elle peut aussi découvrir de nouvelles choses avec plaisir, comme dans la scène de la piscine !
No ,it's just one of the routes Lisa is gonna get into!I think there will be other routes too where she is enjoying and discovering herself while being faithful to her boyfriend I hope so!

But it's always nice to see Lisa getting bullied or Blackmailed to a kinky slut...as we can see the inner battle of accepting herself while she needs a dominating power over her to subjugate her!

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Unlike Lisa's unfortunate events at the bar she isn't gonna forget what happens which could be both fortunate and unfortunate for her :)
OMG that's good news for me personally bc i just want her to start enjoying what she does in this case taking the pills & the things she will do from that point in the party & i want her to remember those things... I do understand that she doesn't remember the rape at the bar cuz that was savage & i like it but is good for now she does not recall any of that i assume she will only begin to remember when she meet again with D. & for me is a brilliant idea going that way

Thank you dev PaleGrass

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I just played this game today, it was really great. It does a fantastic job differentiating from the usual female PC corruption games where it's just one naive girl getting endlessly assaulted by sleazy dudes. Lisa is given a lot of agency in the majority of the scenes she's in, and it's really refreshing to see her as a willing participant rather than just a mindbroken victim like in many other corruption games.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I hope to see who is that lucky fellow?A Continuation Of Bad night?who might it be?
I think it´s like more of a forced situation in which she isn't "exactly elated" at doing judging by the makeup. Quoting Palegrass.

Last edited:

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hello everyone!
I really want Lisa to have no choice but to agree to a certain event in future events according to the scenario of the game)))).
Then she will not be so morally and sexually fallen.
For example, when a friend of her boyfriend had sex with Lisa, he put her behind, and Lisa at that moment thought about her boyfriend, and then once she had someone else's dick inside her))))))))))) ) It turns out that Lisa had no choice)) I would like there to be more similar scenes in the future scenario of the game, where Lisa has no choice and Lisa will have to accept the events that are taking place)))

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes