Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Fantastic update, but I really hope that there will be more Sharon content in the next episode.
Hi

which one of those quests trigger Sharon scene?

Byron Visit - Sleep 4 times after completing Byron Beach.

Council Vandal - Available at the council board in Ms Short's room after swim trip.

Harass Beach 1 - Small harass event beside Theo's.

Outro to DwP - The end of the Paul scene will autoplay for returning players.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
You should follow PaleGrass' instructions for finding the folder where to put the save files, the link below written
in case you haven't noticed, I wrote "the others work". If I didnt set up the folder correctly none of them would have worked. Also I noticed now that somebody else reported the same problem in another post (#5,474) with no answer as well.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
I am too untechnical to get this work with the old saves. Sorry to abandone one of my favourite games, but I cant start over again.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I had a glitch after Byron visits the house she runs out of the map and cant do anything at all (like it freezes).

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
in case you haven't noticed, I wrote "the others work". If I didnt set up the folder correctly none of them would have worked. Also I noticed now that somebody else reported the same problem in another post (#5,474) with no answer as well.
You're right, if you have the empty slots 6 and 58 you have to create them with the game by saving them to their respective slots and then overwrite them with mine or rename my saves with the number of a saved and occupied slot of yours in your game, sorry I didn't realise what the problem was.

Reactions: hubvan

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I'm having a trouble completing the Vandalism quest can someone share the locations
How to complete vandalism quest
in college
Check Lisa's Journal....

Once you've obtained the quest from the board and then Talked to Ms Short (She's in her room in the EAST wing not in the classroom) the journal will tell you where each graffiti spot you need to look at is.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes