Nemo000

Mar 24, 2018
dont know how send then i send here :) intereting it i think game automatic in save change mine cloth in jeans and summer blouse.

ok i have it i go in work in car shop file 37 and after work automticaly change mine outfit in old cloth jeans and summer blouse. i think its it a problem. automaticaly in few moments change your outfit from pink in old and its error logically. file 38 propably in work beach its be same error after argue witch barman and be black screen aftre back home night. maybe you gain change cloth point near home and its be good :)

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
hello pale grass can you please tell about how do you made Danny's model?
1723997404759.png

The skin is some default Daz male figure material, it's not named by character so I'm assuming it's from a Daz basic package. Danny was one of the first figures I made so I'm honestly not sure ^_^

Now that DL orgy is done, I assume next update will be for DS cheating route?
That is the next JP scene to be completed but once this patch is fully finished (some outstanding NO Routes and leave options are missing) I'm gonna fix most of my efforts over the next month/5 weeks on the Exhibitionism route then evaluate where we stand then ^_^

Will the next patch finish the DANNY STAYS CHEATING ROUTE as well as the CUCK route?
Not sure yet mate, there will definitely be another big patch this year (not 1200CGs big.. but still sizeable xD) but if I feel the other routes are taking too much time then I might postpone more JP content until the following patch.

I'm really not sure at the minute though. I finished most of the "TB" CGs in February this year, since then most of my efforts were aimed at the orgy. TB, all of it's new RPGM maps, nearly 100 sprites took me around 3-4 weeks to fully finish whereas the orgy, with no new maps and no new assets took around 4 months just to put into perspective the variance in development speed so I have no real idea how long the Exhib route will take to set-up. It's a whole new system to be added into the game but I think when I get my stride I'll be knocking content out like a madman.

I will keep everyone updated though, the weekly posts I make are usually just my consciousness spilling out my ears so you won't be out of the loop :d

dont know how send then i send here :) intereting it i think game automatic in save change mine cloth in jeans and summer blouse.

ok i have it i go in work in car shop file 37 and after work automticaly change mine outfit in old cloth jeans and summer blouse. i think its it a problem. automaticaly in few moments change your outfit from pink in old and its error logically. file 38 propably in work beach its be same error after argue witch barman and be black screen aftre back home night
Thanks so much man, you have no idea how much easier this makes things on my end. Really appreciate the saves and I'll be back shortly with an update! ^_^!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's actually been more than a year now since the removal, is Paul still the primary query? ^_^
Right now no, that would be the various bugs in the new version but prior to the release it was still the topic of discussion after when's the renpy update, to which I would frequently post an image of the search bar to both :LOL:

Btw, this version is labelled 3.02 public but it's locked behind the $3 tier on SS, what gives? I suspect most people would expect public to equal free in this context, I dunno, maybe it's just me

• Haha
Reactions: PaleGrass

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
That is the next JP scene to be completed but once this patch is fully finished (some outstanding NO Routes and leave options are missing) I'm gonna fix most of my efforts over the next month/5 weeks on the Exhibitionism route then evaluate where we stand then ^_^
Hope it'll be this year atleast or I'm gonna get stuck in Jayce party till next year (I'm on DS cheating route).

Reactions: Gradel1095

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021

ok i have it i go in work in car shop file 37 and after work automticaly change mine outfit in old cloth jeans and summer blouse. i think its it a problem. automaticaly in few moments change your outfit from pink in old and its error logically. file 38 propably in work beach its be same error after argue witch barman and be black screen aftre back home night. maybe you gain change cloth point near home and its be good :)
Another weird bug in the mod shop, it was replaying the Duncan scene in your game despite you having already viewed it. I'm assuming that was a problem from when the scene was changed around this time last year and perhaps you hadn't visited the mod shop since but it's been fixed now mate. The black screen I wasn't able to recreate but I could've already fixed whatever's causing the issue in the master version, I'm changing so many minor things atm that it's hard to keep up lol!

I'll upload an updated data + js in a wee minute mate but thanks again for your help!! :)!

Right now no, that would be the various bugs in the new version but prior to the release it was still the topic of discussion after when's the renpy update, to which I would frequently post an image of the search bar to both :LOL:
LOL! I always forget that's the usual chit chat in here ^_^
I would add a note to the OP about both Ren'Py and Paul but I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to? :x

Btw, this version is labelled 3.02 public but it's locked behind the $3 tier on SS, what gives? I suspect most people would expect public to equal free in this context, I dunno, maybe it's just me
There is NO way I did that xD
One of those moments I wanna just find a nice dry hole and hide in it.. Maybe it's something of a blessing in disguise given this patch had the repeating bug in it. Thanks for pointing that out to me mate, I'm pretty embarrassed :S

Hope it'll be this year atleast or I'm gonna get stuck in Jayce party till next year (I'm on DS cheating route).
You should be given the option to port out of JP regardless of route now Skylark mate, that was a big effort in this patch to make sure no-one was stuck. Every route should be able to leave and the game and it's events will respond to Lisa as if the event, even those that aren't completed had been seen then you can view the event when it's eventually implemented in the Recollection Room :)
If that's not working for you do definitely let me know though lol but another user confirmed it'd worked for them earlier today on the DS Cheating route so hopefully you can be free and enjoy the content that WAS released of which there is quite a lot x

Reactions: Skylark21

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Updated bug + Journal fixes - paste the contents into www folder and overwrite everything x

would please someone share a save with the gallery full unlocked?
Thissssss
Installing the above fix will add an unlock all feature in the "gallery" ^_^

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
I liked this patch, but it has serious errors made by Palegrass.
1- create new useless characters like Jake. there is no point in adding new characters and not working on them
2- The fact that Lisa was raped is not cool, what was always exciting about the game is the fact that she is a whore and naughty of her own free will.
3- Where is Moddy? We need an urgent route Moddy. so far the best route.
The only positive point of the party was Lisa's relationship with Troy and Jayce.
screenshot.2674.jpg

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
You should be given the option to port out of JP regardless of route now Skylark mate, that was a big effort in this patch to make sure no-one was stuck. Every route should be able to leave and the game and it's events will respond to Lisa as if the event, even those that aren't completed had been seen then you can view the event when it's eventually implemented in the Recollection Room :)
If that's not working for you do definitely let me know though lol but another user confirmed it'd worked for them earlier today on the DS Cheating route so hopefully you can be free and enjoy the content that WAS released of which there is quite a lot x
I missed the memo somehow, gonna try it later. Meanwhile I can go on with Danny leaves route as well, only reason I didn't because I don't wanna break up with him. Can Lisa still salvage her relationship with Danny on that route?

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
View attachment 3944417

The skin is some default Daz male figure material, it's not named by character so I'm assuming it's from a Daz basic package. Danny was one of the first figures I made so I'm honestly not sure ^_^

Not sure yet mate, there will definitely be another big patch this year (not 1200CGs big.. but still sizeable xD) but if I feel the other routes are taking too much time then I might postpone more JP content until the following patch.

I'm really not sure at the minute though. I finished most of the "TB" CGs in February this year, since then most of my efforts were aimed at the orgy. TB, all of it's new RPGM maps, nearly 100 sprites took me around 3-4 weeks to fully finish whereas the orgy, with no new maps and no new assets took around 4 months just to put into perspective the variance in development speed so I have no real idea how long the Exhib route will take to set-up. It's a whole new system to be added into the game but I think when I get my stride I'll be knocking content out like a madman.

I will keep everyone updated though, the weekly posts I make are usually just my consciousness spilling out my ears so you won't be out of the loop :d

Thanks so much man, you have no idea how much easier this makes things on my end. Really appreciate the saves and I'll be back shortly with an update! ^_^!
Sometimes I forget that this is being developed by one man. I don't envy you, man. Despite the immense pressure you still manage to deliver. Keep up the work, but avoid burnout. I know it's not easy, but we got you. After all, we gotta see proper conclusion to Viv content

Reactions: tubitvdishi2

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Wait, what happened to all the choices during the game at the party? Im trying to steer Lisa clear of all the sex with the dudes, but somehow all the choices I want are greyed out.. PG I thought we could avoid the orgy crap, thats what youve been telling us???

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes