Jan 13, 2021
Updated bug + Journal fixes - paste the contents into www folder and overwrite everything x

Installing the above fix will add an unlock all feature in the "gallery" ^_^
Yeah....the Bugfix did nothing for me. Still stuck at the Elevator Scene at Jayces Party. Cant proceed. Even if i try going back to the Main Menu.

Lisa1.jpg

Lisa2.jpg

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I liked this patch, but it has serious errors made by Palegrass.
1- create new useless characters like Jake. there is no point in adding new characters and not working on them
2- The fact that Lisa was raped is not cool, what was always exciting about the game is the fact that she is a whore and naughty of her own free will.
3- Where is Moddy? We need an urgent route Moddy. so far the best route.
The only positive point of the party was Lisa's relationship with Troy and Jayce.
View attachment 3944694
I had to fill the party with some people ^_^ it'd be a pretty lame party if that whole apartment was filled only with Jayce + Troy xD Jake was just one of the new folks selected that Lisa would interact with along with Sophie, Mike & Yasmin :)

The Finale scene in the orgy was to be one of potentially 3 outro sequences but I've since opted out of making any more CGs for the orgy because I'm prioritizing sanity in this instance lol
There will be a leave option in both Phase 1 and Phase 2 to avoid that scene added in the coming weeks if you so wish :)
The idea behind it was Lisa's confidence peaking, taking control of situations she was in for most of the night only to have it taken away again at the end.
Mod Shop content is next patch mate!

I missed the memo somehow, gonna try it later. Meanwhile I can go on with Danny leaves route as well, only reason I didn't because I don't wanna break up with him. Can Lisa still salvage her relationship with Danny on that route?
Probably not mate. The reason being that I'm trying to avoid large webs like the party for example. Giving the option to stay together after Danny leaves the party creates a whole list of problems and alt routes for events leading to graduation so the DL players will be locked into separation. I had intended to add it all but I think it's wiser to keep this simple just to keep the dev train moving ^_^
It'll all be unlocked in the Recollection Room if you want a peek <3

hohoho one of my fav games new update. NEXT fap gonna be crazy
Don't forget to add the bugfix I posted mate! There've been some getting stuck in the orgy and that's hopefully a working fix for all <3

Sometimes I forget that this is being developed by one man. I don't envy you, man. Despite the immense pressure you still manage to deliver. Keep up the work, but avoid burnout. I know it's not easy, but we got you. After all, we gotta see proper conclusion to Viv content
Be careful what you wish for mate! Viv's conclusion might not be the one you want ^_^
Thank you though man <3

Wait, what happened to all the choices during the game at the party? Im trying to steer Lisa clear of all the sex with the dudes, but somehow all the choices I want are greyed out.. PG I thought we could avoid the orgy crap, thats what youve been telling us???
Copied from a post on SS:

1724005150951.png

This was referencing things that I have to complete before moving onto 3.1 content, just hang on mate. I am working on it xo

Yeah....the Bugfix did nothing for me. Still stuck at the Elevator Scene at Jayces Party. Cant proceed. Even if i try going back to the Main Menu.

View attachment 3944758

View attachment 3944760
What route are you on mate? That's a very odd spot to be getting errors :eek:

game does not start on mac.
Error: Unable to open application “Game”.
There are permission issues when deploying mac executables from a windows PC. An extremely kind user sent me a message detailing some ways around it mate. He hasn't responded to my reply yet so I'm gonna keep his name hidden but here's the message:

I saw your message reporting problems with the Mac version of your game "Lisa". Unfortunately I can't help you solve your problem with the Mac version, but I do know a few solutions for playing the Windows version on a Mac.
  • Of course, there's " ". It's a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on various POSIX-compliant operating systems such as Linux, MacOS and BSD, pather than simulating the internal logic of Windows as a virtual machine or emulator. Its command-line operation is not for everyone.
  • You have " " (Recommended). It's based on "Wine", and is open-source and totally free. This software simplifies the use of Wine as much as possible, while adding extra functionalities and a crowd-sourcing aspect. What's more, it installs very easily via a classic DMG package.
  • There is also "Wineskin Winery", based on "Wine" too. To put it simply, it's a graphical interface for Wine that can only be used via the terminal. Wineskin simplifies its use by creating a real application instead of command lines. With this application, it will be possible to create "wrappers" of ".exe" files so as to launch them natively on the Mac.
  • Finally, you can use " ". It's a virtualization program like Virtualbox or Parallels. The drawback is that it requires Windows to be installed in its entirety. If you just want to play RPG Maker, Ren'Py, Unity, etc., there's no point.
In conclusion: those who are comfortable with their Mac and command-line installations appreciate "Wineskin Winery". But for the average person, I recommend "PlayOnMac", which not only has a Mac interface, but is also easy to install and use.

-----------

I hope this helps mate, he did specify it was to play the Windows version so you may need to download it as opposed to the mac version. I wish I could confirm mate but I don't have any mac products to even try it myself lol ^_^

Reactions: Antırrr

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
OUTDATED. Please update at your earliest convenience, Thank you.
I have to ask... how oblivious can you possibly be?

It's one thing to not know the answer, it's another to post the image that contains your answer and still not know the fucking answer.

Here's a tip sunshine... READ THE BIG YELLOW TEXT in the photo you posted.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I had to fill the party with some people ^_^ it'd be a pretty lame party if that whole apartment was filled only with Jayce + Troy xD Jake was just one of the new folks selected that Lisa would interact with along with Sophie, Mike & Yasmin :)

The Finale scene in the orgy was to be one of potentially 3 outro sequences but I've since opted out of making any more CGs for the orgy because I'm prioritizing sanity in this instance lol
There will be a leave option in both Phase 1 and Phase 2 to avoid that scene added in the coming weeks if you so wish :)
The idea behind it was Lisa's confidence peaking, taking control of situations she was in for most of the night only to have it taken away again at the end.

Probably not mate. The reason being that I'm trying to avoid large webs like the party for example. Giving the option to stay together after Danny leaves the party creates a whole list of problems and alt routes for events leading to graduation so the DL players will be locked into separation. I had intended to add it all but I think it's wiser to keep this simple just to keep the dev train moving ^_^

Don't forget to add the bugfix I posted mate! There've been some getting stuck in the orgy and that's hopefully a working fix for all <3

Be careful what you wish for mate! Viv's conclusion might not be the one you want ^_^
Thank you though man <3

View attachment 3944806

This was referencing things that I have to complete before moving onto 3.1 content, just hang on mate. I am working on it xo

There are permission issues when deploying mac executables from a windows PC. An extremely kind user sent me a message detailing some ways around it mate. He hasn't responded to my reply yet so I'm gonna keep his name hidden but here's the message:

I saw your message reporting problems with the Mac version of your game "Lisa". Unfortunately I can't help you solve your problem with the Mac version, but I do know a few solutions for playing the Windows version on a Mac.
  • Of course, there's " ". It's a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on various POSIX-compliant operating systems such as Linux, MacOS and BSD, pather than simulating the internal logic of Windows as a virtual machine or emulator. Its command-line operation is not for everyone.
  • You have " " (Recommended). It's based on "Wine", and is open-source and totally free. This software simplifies the use of Wine as much as possible, while adding extra functionalities and a crowd-sourcing aspect. What's more, it installs very easily via a classic DMG package.
  • There is also "Wineskin Winery", based on "Wine" too. To put it simply, it's a graphical interface for Wine that can only be used via the terminal. Wineskin simplifies its use by creating a real application instead of command lines. With this application, it will be possible to create "wrappers" of ".exe" files so as to launch them natively on the Mac.
  • Finally, you can use " ". It's a virtualization program like Virtualbox or Parallels. The drawback is that it requires Windows to be installed in its entirety. If you just want to play RPG Maker, Ren'Py, Unity, etc., there's no point.
In conclusion: those who are comfortable with their Mac and command-line installations appreciate "Wineskin Winery". But for the average person, I recommend "PlayOnMac", which not only has a Mac interface, but is also easy to install and use.

-----------

I hope this helps mate, he did specify it was to play the Windows version so you may need to download it as opposed to the mac version. I wish I could confirm mate but I don't have any mac products to even try it myself lol ^_^
Cheers its nice to see your reading what we are saying on this forum, some Devs dont.. Looking forward to next update, and cant wait for more Aoife content, I have high hopes for that gal and Lisas relationship. We need way more FxF content, the FxM supporters had their fun now =D

Jan 13, 2021
Hey PG...thank you for responding so fast. (y) I am on the faithful way. I ve rejected Jayce and all the other Guys. Its the Way i like to play a Game first. The Bug exist almost a year. Everytime a new Version comes out...i ve started to fresh (del all old saves and the other Data in the local folder)....and everytime i got stucked at the same place. During Truth or Dare Game (at Jayce Party) when Lisa and Troy have to go into the Elevator for 7 Minutes...the Games breaks and i cant proceed....:( I ve played the Game at least 6 Times to this final spot...and it breaks everytime.... I don t know what to do...:confused:

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021

Thank you though man <3

View attachment 3944806

-----------

nice bro, work on Moddy x Lisa route. no sharing, Moddy is not cuck!

• Haha
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
how to get pink dress ?
After you get home from the party, go-to sleep and Gina will text Lisa. The journal will have a new entry to follow and that's the path to Lisa's new outfit :)

Cheers its nice to see your reading what we are saying on this forum, some Devs dont.. Looking forward to next update, and cant wait for more Aoife content, I have high hopes for that gal and Lisas relationship. We need way more FxF content, the FxM supporters had their fun now =D
Of course mate ^_^

Aoife's getting more content and the beginning of their romantic route in the next big patch but I have a ways to go before I begin working on that :)

Hey PG...thank you for responding so fast. (y) I am on the faithful way. I ve rejected Jayce and all the other Guys. Its the Way i like to play a Game first. The Bug exist almost a year. Everytime a new Version comes out...i ve started to fresh (del all old saves and the other Data in the local folder)....and everytime i got stucked at the same place. During Truth or Dare Game (at Jayce Party) when Lisa and Troy have to go into the Elevator for 7 Minutes...the Games breaks and i cant proceed....:( I ve played the Game at least 6 Times to this final spot...and it breaks everytime.... I don t know what to do...:confused:
Ohhh that might be why, the faithful route is largely set aside mate. I wanted to make an entire separate route for the Faithful players but given that I've never even seen this error and that event is very old at this point, you might actually be the only faithful route player xD

This might take some time to fix but I will look into it mate. Is Danny still at the party in your game or has he left?
One way or another we'll get you out of the party it just might take me a wee bit <3
Sorry about this buddy xo

nice bro, work on Moddy x Lisa route. no sharing, Moddy is not cuck!
I'll be working on all routes ^_^

what if sharing is with Flat?
:rolleyes: ..imagine. :sneaky:

we have the same problem i tried serval times with different paths and i still cant find the pink dress
Have you finished the party mate? Sleeping should prompt a text from Gina asking Lisa to go shopping with her in the East District - new map to the right of Renshire Town Center

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
After you get home from the party, go-to sleep and Gina will text Lisa. The journal will have a new entry to follow and that's the path to Lisa's new outfit :)

Of course mate ^_^

Aoife's getting more content and the beginning of their romantic route in the next big patch but I have a ways to go before I begin working on that :)

Ohhh that might be why, the faithful route is largely set aside mate. I wanted to make an entire separate route for the Faithful players but given that I've never even seen this error and that event is very old at this point, you might actually be the only faithful route player xD

This might take some time to fix but I will look into it mate. Is Danny still at the party in your game or has he left?
One way or another we'll get you out of the party it just might take me a wee bit <3

I'll be working on all routes ^_^

:rolleyes: ..imagine. :sneaky:

Have you finished the party mate? Sleeping should prompt a text from Gina asking Lisa to go shopping with her in the East District - new map to the right of Renshire Town Center
Cheers Mate..

Now Im not trying to pretend I know better than most. But Im a simple dude. I was wondering, if it wouldnt be better to focus one story in the game and then finish that first, before jumping on all these side stories here and there? Just a thought though..

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Updated bug + Journal fixes - paste the contents into www folder and overwrite everything x

Installing the above fix will add an unlock all feature in the "gallery" ^_^
The game links don't have this patch applied yet, I want to make sure there aren't any other issues before the poor modders and compressors have to re-do things (sorry btw :(!)
So for anyone having issues please apply this and if you come across any other problems please let me know asap <3

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Hey PG, that Recollection Room switch to unlock all is pretty sweet also i love the fact that you did separate segments scene view when the Jayce Party starts...

Much love... really appreciated..

Cheers :love: :love: :love:

Jan 13, 2021

No Problem. I really appreciate your effort and dedication to this Game. (y) :) Please, take your Time and i will check from time to time, if the Faithful Way is integrated. No need to rush it. :) I prefer the faithful way because I like it when Danny and Lisa stay together. I also find Lisa a very appealing character, so I want to keep her as “pure” as possible. :) But thats maybe just my opinion/Gamepath.

To your questions :

Danny stays (in my Gameplay) at the Party, of course! I also click NOTHING highlighted in red. *lol* I know..its maybe weird...but IF i have the Choice (given by the Dev ;)) why not using it!?!

Again, thank you for your help and fast response time.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Cheers Mate..

Now Im not trying to pretend I know better than most. But Im a simple dude. I was wondering, if it wouldnt be better to focus one story in the game and then finish that first, before jumping on all these side stories here and there? Just a thought though..
Maybe mate but there's a downside to having one story too in that it'd be very linear. You could argue the game is a little too wide in terms of it's content spread but a lot of the quests in the game are actually tied to the main plot in some way or another. Troy, Byron, the upcoming Exhibitionism route are all "side stories" that aren't part of Lisa's core story but I think they're good plotlines to have :)

PaleGrass is Jayce Party already completed?
No mate, sadly not. Still two routes to complete ^_^

Hey PG, that Recollection Room switch to unlock all is pretty sweet also i love the fact that you did separate segments scene view when the Jayce Party starts...

Much love... really appreciated..

Cheers :love: :love: :love:
That's awesome mate, it was a long time coming for sure lol!

No Problem. I really appreciate your effort and dedication to this Game. (y) :) Please, take your Time and i will check from time to time, if the Faithful Way is integrated. No need to rush it. :) I prefer the faithful way because I like it when Danny and Lisa stay together. I also find Lisa a very appealing character, so I want to keep her as “pure” as possible. :) But thats maybe just my opinion/Gamepath.

To your questions :

Danny stays (in my Gameplay) at the Party, of course! I also click NOTHING highlighted in red. *lol* I know..its maybe weird...but IF i have the Choice (given by the Dev ;)) why not using it!?!

Again, thank you for your help and fast response time.
I dunno how you do it, I see red choice, I click red choice >)
Just fyi, I've mentioned this many times so it isn't a secret but the Faithful route doesn't end happily ever after between the two. I just wanna make you aware of that lol
I will figure out the issue you're having though mate and I'll probably ask you to test it when I do :HideThePain:

Anyway I'm signing off for now folks, thanks for all the help today! I think we actually made some progress which is awesome, really appreciate it guys.

If anyone's having issues with the patch try the link I posted above and if that doesn't fix it leave a post detailing the issue and I'll be back to check on things tomorrow evening x

Byeeeee! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: tubitvdishi2

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
PaleGrass OK so I reloaded the save after the fixes and the bootup sequence makes more sense now LOL. Lisa wakes up, goes to the kitchen, talks to Sharon, they watch TV. A small bug is that after the kitchen dialogue, the Sharon image, which I assume you removed as per my directions, isn't there now and only her text bubble appears.

I would suggest removing the lone Duncan figure in the recollection menu.

Would you suggest for me to restart the game, as I did read you have updated some of the beginning sequences of the game?
I read about Vivian not having a good ending? That would really sadden me. Is there anything we can do as players to see her in a good position at the end? Would love to have her as a MILF lover.
Will Lisa ever have a fling with Sharon or is this a perma tease?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes