OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
Be careful what you wish for mate! Viv's conclusion might not be the one you want ^_^
Thank you though man <3
Oh no, that sounds ominous:eek::eek: I know you mentioned that some characters will have "true" and "good" endings, IIRC. I'd hate to see Viv on harm's way, one of my favorite milfs out of many VNs I've played.

Reactions: Sorter
Jan 13, 2021
I dunno how you do it, I see red choice, I click red choice >)
Just fyi, I've mentioned this many times so it isn't a secret but the Faithful route doesn't end happily ever after between the two. I just wanna make you aware of that lol
I will figure out the issue you're having though mate and I'll probably ask you to test it when I do :HideThePain:

Anyway I'm signing off for now folks, thanks for all the help today! I think we actually made some progress which is awesome, really appreciate it guys.

If anyone's having issues with the patch try the link I posted above and if that doesn't fix it leave a post detailing the issue and I'll be back to check on things tomorrow evening x

Byeeeee! <3
Ohhh come on...you cant let the Players go through this labyrinth of Choices....and if someone (like me) wants to play the Faithful Way (because, thats what you offer), you cannot really say : HAHA...BAD ENDING!! :eek: *lol*...Naaahh...i dont think you are such an insensitive Dev..:unsure:..-and if i am wrong and Danny and Lisa split up...than i am good with that. At least i tried..and the most important thing to me is, that Lisa is unharmed in every possible way. Maybe Lisa is leaving her hometown (where every Male is almost a Psychopath) alone and become a Police Officer or a Teacher in a different City. Who knows?!?! As long as she is GOOD and no other Wanker is in sight...i am good. :)(y)

I will glady test the faithful Way for you. :) Meanwhile i can play "LISA" with my eyes closed. Speedrun is fun btw....after every update. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sorter

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Can you imagine having to field all the 'where's Paul' questions there as well? :eek:
Can u imagine having Palegrass being one of the nicest most helpful creators on here, and u choose to be one of the most toxic, disrespectful, rude, unhelpful people in the community anytime someone comes on here and asks for help?

Reactions: TicTacPack

gingreecs

Dec 15, 2018
After you get home from the party, go-to sleep and Gina will text Lisa. The journal will have a new entry to follow and that's the path to Lisa's new outfit :)

Of course mate ^_^

Aoife's getting more content and the beginning of their romantic route in the next big patch but I have a ways to go before I begin working on that :)

Ohhh that might be why, the faithful route is largely set aside mate. I wanted to make an entire separate route for the Faithful players but given that I've never even seen this error and that event is very old at this point, you might actually be the only faithful route player xD

This might take some time to fix but I will look into it mate. Is Danny still at the party in your game or has he left?
One way or another we'll get you out of the party it just might take me a wee bit <3
Sorry about this buddy xo

I'll be working on all routes ^_^

:rolleyes: ..imagine. :sneaky:

Have you finished the party mate? Sleeping should prompt a text from Gina asking Lisa to go shopping with her in the East District - new map to the right of Renshire Town Center
ty bro thats worked was playing and didnt think about the bed, sleeps helps sometimes lol so after that lisa looks at the pic the first thing to do is sleep

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Maybe mate but there's a downside to having one story too in that it'd be very linear. You could argue the game is a little too wide in terms of it's content spread but a lot of the quests in the game are actually tied to the main plot in some way or another. Troy, Byron, the upcoming Exhibitionism route are all "side stories" that aren't part of Lisa's core story but I think they're good plotlines to have :)

No mate, sadly not. Still two routes to complete ^_^

That's awesome mate, it was a long time coming for sure lol!

I dunno how you do it, I see red choice, I click red choice >)
Just fyi, I've mentioned this many times so it isn't a secret but the Faithful route doesn't end happily ever after between the two. I just wanna make you aware of that lol
I will figure out the issue you're having though mate and I'll probably ask you to test it when I do :HideThePain:

Anyway I'm signing off for now folks, thanks for all the help today! I think we actually made some progress which is awesome, really appreciate it guys.

If anyone's having issues with the patch try the link I posted above and if that doesn't fix it leave a post detailing the issue and I'll be back to check on things tomorrow evening x

Byeeeee! <3
Cheers.. Like I said, Im a simple dude, always focusing on finishing up what I have before I add more.. Ofc content that is directly linked to the main story is vital, Im thinking stuff Bathhouse, and jogging with Danny, small features and funny enough, but hardly linked to the main plot?
But the game is awesome and art is insane. However I believe Im sitting out for a cpl updates, as it seems the party and the orgy, which my Lisa doesnt want to participate in, unless it was with the girls, and the boys would go to bed =D, is taking up all your time at present, so Im hoping after a few updates, that I´ll be able to play the party and skip all the events I dont want =)

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I had to fill the party with some people ^_^ it'd be a pretty lame party if that whole apartment was filled only with Jayce + Troy xD Jake was just one of the new folks selected that Lisa would interact with along with Sophie, Mike & Yasmin :)

The Finale scene in the orgy was to be one of potentially 3 outro sequences but I've since opted out of making any more CGs for the orgy because I'm prioritizing sanity in this instance lol
There will be a leave option in both Phase 1 and Phase 2 to avoid that scene added in the coming weeks if you so wish :)
The idea behind it was Lisa's confidence peaking, taking control of situations she was in for most of the night only to have it taken away again at the end.
Mod Shop content is next patch mate!

Probably not mate. The reason being that I'm trying to avoid large webs like the party for example. Giving the option to stay together after Danny leaves the party creates a whole list of problems and alt routes for events leading to graduation so the DL players will be locked into separation. I had intended to add it all but I think it's wiser to keep this simple just to keep the dev train moving ^_^
It'll all be unlocked in the Recollection Room if you want a peek <3

Don't forget to add the bugfix I posted mate! There've been some getting stuck in the orgy and that's hopefully a working fix for all <3

Be careful what you wish for mate! Viv's conclusion might not be the one you want ^_^
Thank you though man <3

Copied from a post on SS:

View attachment 3944806

This was referencing things that I have to complete before moving onto 3.1 content, just hang on mate. I am working on it xo

What route are you on mate? That's a very odd spot to be getting errors :eek:

There are permission issues when deploying mac executables from a windows PC. An extremely kind user sent me a message detailing some ways around it mate. He hasn't responded to my reply yet so I'm gonna keep his name hidden but here's the message:

I saw your message reporting problems with the Mac version of your game "Lisa". Unfortunately I can't help you solve your problem with the Mac version, but I do know a few solutions for playing the Windows version on a Mac.
  • Of course, there's " ". It's a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on various POSIX-compliant operating systems such as Linux, MacOS and BSD, pather than simulating the internal logic of Windows as a virtual machine or emulator. Its command-line operation is not for everyone.
  • You have " " (Recommended). It's based on "Wine", and is open-source and totally free. This software simplifies the use of Wine as much as possible, while adding extra functionalities and a crowd-sourcing aspect. What's more, it installs very easily via a classic DMG package.
  • There is also "Wineskin Winery", based on "Wine" too. To put it simply, it's a graphical interface for Wine that can only be used via the terminal. Wineskin simplifies its use by creating a real application instead of command lines. With this application, it will be possible to create "wrappers" of ".exe" files so as to launch them natively on the Mac.
  • Finally, you can use " ". It's a virtualization program like Virtualbox or Parallels. The drawback is that it requires Windows to be installed in its entirety. If you just want to play RPG Maker, Ren'Py, Unity, etc., there's no point.
In conclusion: those who are comfortable with their Mac and command-line installations appreciate "Wineskin Winery". But for the average person, I recommend "PlayOnMac", which not only has a Mac interface, but is also easy to install and use.

-----------

I hope this helps mate, he did specify it was to play the Windows version so you may need to download it as opposed to the mac version. I wish I could confirm mate but I don't have any mac products to even try it myself lol ^_^
Hey Paul can we get a download link to fix the Android version of this update please

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes