Gulagurag

Oct 4, 2021
Hi, hello f95!!

Had a quick scan, seems like some of you are getting that odd replaying bug..
Someone on SS mentioned it to me last night, I'm not fully sure why it's happening but if anyone that is experiencing it could try replacing these map files and let me know if it works that'd be super helpful!

That's all of the map files and the javascript /plugin stuff because I've edited the journal in some of the master maps and I don't want that causing issues too, the recollection room also has an unlocker and is fully up to date with those maps as well.
A user sent me his save with the aforementioned bug and even then I couldn't recreate it, it's a sequencing problem or something, it's not like anything I've ever seen before but I'm really sorry it happened guys :(
Please let me know if it fixes the problem because then I'll update the links of the full game x

Feels like every time I'm on here it's crash control lol but I'll be on for a chat with you all once this gets sorted <3
That fixed it for my instance. Thanks Pale.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Where the hell is the latest renpy version mate?
There will not be one until all paths of the party are done.

Where this located at i cant find it. Is this the end of current of update?
You must have already completed this quest but it's bugged. Both this and the return after the party quest still are in my quest log. stating I gotta go watch TV with Sharon. Which I did but it doesn't clear it for me nor give me the confidence values.

Keresaspa

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, hello f95!!

Had a quick scan, seems like some of you are getting that odd replaying bug..
Someone on SS mentioned it to me last night, I'm not fully sure why it's happening but if anyone that is experiencing it could try replacing these map files and let me know if it works that'd be super helpful!

That's all of the map files and the javascript /plugin stuff because I've edited the journal in some of the master maps and I don't want that causing issues too, the recollection room also has an unlocker and is fully up to date with those maps as well.
A user sent me his save with the aforementioned bug and even then I couldn't recreate it, it's a sequencing problem or something, it's not like anything I've ever seen before but I'm really sorry it happened guys :(
Please let me know if it fixes the problem because then I'll update the links of the full game x

Feels like every time I'm on here it's crash control lol but I'll be on for a chat with you all once this gets sorted <3
Bless! this works, you should pin this to the main page!

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
fix helped to me but now get stuck when lisa contiplating telling sharon about party.. just stuck on lisa face pondering..
I have the same issue. Just press escape and close the menu to continue. You can also try the map updates from PG in one of his previous posts.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hey PG, can you release the uncompressed version somewhere? what's its like 10gb? or more?... I'd like to see these juicy cinematic renders in it's full glorious uncompressed version...

or you can just post all the uncompressed images somewhere like gofile, mediafire or mega...

Cheers mate :) :) :)
Close! But of course mate, here you go ^_^

just wondering if Lisa v3.0.2 is near complete or far from it? i like the game but with the "pause" from the end of the version is a bit... turn off like i'm about to bust but had to stop midway, kinda mortifying.

i was hoping to wait the game until finished so that i can bust like no tomorrow.

Cheers
Which pause mate? :eek: what route are you on?

That fixed it for my instance. Thanks Pale.
Thanks for letting me know mate <3

You must have already completed this quest but it's bugged. Both this and the return after the party quest still are in my quest log. stating I gotta go watch TV with Sharon. Which I did but it doesn't clear it for me nor give me the confidence values.
The journal wasn't updated in the 3.0.2 ver because I forgot but you definitely should've been bumped up to 3 confidence during the Jayce's Party getting ready event, could you send me over your save mate? Sounds like something's gone very wrong there :eek:

Bless! this works, you should pin this to the main page!
If enough people confirm that things are working I'll update the main links :)

fix helped to me but now get stuck when lisa contiplating telling sharon about party.. just stuck on lisa face pondering..
Is it happening over and over mate? If you load the save and run through the event where Lisa's in bed does it freeze at the same point? If so could you send me over your save?

When Danny stays,still only fucking fucking fucking fucking sharing routes,shit
Aye mate, it's the biggest issue with creating choice driven routes - someone's always left behind :(
Were you able to leave the party and view the rest of the content in the Recollection Room? I've only spoken to one DS Cheating route player since the patch first launched and they didn't want to continue until the "NO Route" was implemented so I don't even know if the DS Cheating players are able to freely move again lol

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Close! But of course mate, here you go ^_^

Which pause mate? :eek: what route are you on?

Thanks for letting me know mate <3

The journal wasn't updated in the 3.0.2 ver because I forgot but you definitely should've been bumped up to 3 confidence during the Jayce's Party getting ready event, could you send me over your save mate? Sounds like something's gone very wrong there :eek:

If enough people confirm that things are working I'll update the main links :)

Is it happening over and over mate? If you load the save and run through the event where Lisa's in bed does it freeze at the same point? If so could you send me over your save?

Aye mate, it's the biggest issue with creating choice driven routes - someone's always left behind :(
Were you able to leave the party and view the rest of the content in the Recollection Room? I've only spoken to one DS Cheating route player since the patch first launched and they didn't want to continue until the "NO Route" was implemented so I don't even know if the DS Cheating players are able to freely move again lol
holy fucking shit!!!! thanks you beast!!! :love: :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Here ya go PaleGrass. I have already moved past that part though. Hopefully it's OK. The below screenshots show the 2 quests that I believe should have been completed. I do have 3 Confidence. So it should be 4?

Also let me say that the Aoife story was very touching! Can't wait to see more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
holy fucking shit!!!! thanks you beast!!! :love: :love: :love:
It's my pleasure tubit mate :) <3

Here ya go PaleGrass. I have already moved past that part though. Hopefully it's OK. The below screenshots show the 2 quests that I believe should have been completed. I do have 3 Confidence. So it should be 4?

Also let me say that the Aoife story was very touching! Can't wait to see more.
Oh, 3's correct mate! There won't be a 4th confidence level until near the end of the game, I have a plan in mind for it ^_^
The Jeans quest actually needs fixed so good shout on that one lol but the Jayce's Party quest should rectify itself when you go upstairs in Lisa's house after applying that patch :)

---------------------------

Just to keep it near the front of the thread:

For anyone experiencing repeating scenes at the orgy or black screens, try overwriting these map / js files:

Let me know if they work if it's not too much trouble guys, seems successful so far but I wanna be sure before updating the links <£ :)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is also a duplicate Sharon character image in the kitchen.

PaleGrass It would be very beneficial to have a Discord server where we can mention bugs etc to you. Seems there is one but it's prive?

Last edited:

Nemo000

Mar 24, 2018
in this pink outfit i cant back in home in night. Always i have black screen.

i think problem its with night home map with new pink outfit. this mix doing black screen

Sorry for mine englisch

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021

PaleGrass It would be very beneficial to have a Discord server where we can mention bugs etc to you. Seems there is one but it's prive?
Nice! Any easy fix for once ^_^ thanks mate!

I don't really use the discord mate, I don't even really know how to use it like opening it publicly and stuff. The reason is that I find it difficult already to keep on top of messages on SS then on f95 every couple months, adding another medium that I have to respond to it just seems like I'd never get any actual work done lol

in this pink outfit i cant back in home in night. Always i have black screen.

i think problem its with night home map with new pink outfit. this mix doing black screen

Sorry for mine englisch
Could you perhaps send me a save mate? You're probably right that there's some conflict in the home map but I can't figure out what it is. I have a little debug plugin I switch on and off between releases that helps me narrow down these issues ^_^

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

I don't really use the discord mate, I don't even really know how to use it like opening it publicly and stuff. The reason is that I find it difficult already to keep on top of messages on SS then on f95 every couple months, adding another medium that I have to respond to it just seems like I'd never get any actual work done lol
Can you imagine having to field all the 'where's Paul' questions there as well? :eek:

Jun 13, 2020
Ye,if I choose the other two options,i’ll back to room and i can go to the recollection room to view the rest of the content,i just get annoyed because i played from the party beginning again and again,waste a lot time,dont worry,i calm down now,take your time PG,love this game,love Lisa,love u:KEK:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017

Totally understandable.

I have a question regarding the after-party. I did mention it a couple pages back: When I initially loaded up my safe, I was prompted to start pre-event things. There was a scene where Sharon and Lisa were talking and Lisa basically told her how her night went. This seems to be proper to me considering Lisa did return from the party afterall.

My problem is that right after, the next scene is Lisa in her bedroom feeling hungry. She goes down to the kitchen and then we have what seems to be an incomplete scene with Sharon and Lisa drinking. It ends right after Sharon offers a glass. I don't wanna override my save from fear it's a bug that would result in me losing out on content.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
It's my pleasure tubit mate :) <3

Oh, 3's correct mate! There won't be a 4th confidence level until near the end of the game, I have a plan in mind for it ^_^
The Jeans quest actually needs fixed so good shout on that one lol but the Jayce's Party quest should rectify itself when you go upstairs in Lisa's house after applying that patch :)

---------------------------

Just to keep it near the front of the thread:

For anyone experiencing repeating scenes at the orgy or black screens, try overwriting these map / js files:

Let me know if they work if it's not too much trouble guys, seems successful so far but I wanna be sure before updating the links <£ :)
hello pale grass can you please tell about how do you made Danny's model?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Can you imagine having to field all the 'where's Paul' questions there as well? :eek:
It's actually been more than a year now since the removal, is Paul still the primary query? ^_^

Ye,if I choose the other two options,i’ll back to room and i can go to the recollection room to view the rest of the content,i just get annoyed because i played from the party beginning again and again,waste a lot time,dont worry,i calm down now,take your time PG,love this game,love Lisa,love u:KEK:
That's something at least, I know it sucks man.. I haven't forgotten about you guys, the cuckold enjoyers are still waiting too and even those that wanted to avoid all of the males at the party are still waiting for the option :(
The party is the epitome of "bit off more than I could chew" ^_^

Much love mate <3

Totally understandable.

I have a question regarding the after-party. I did mention it a couple pages back: When I initially loaded up my safe, I was prompted to start pre-event things. There was a scene where Sharon and Lisa were talking and Lisa basically told her how her night went. This seems to be proper to me considering Lisa did return from the party afterall.

My problem is that right after, the next scene is Lisa in her bedroom feeling hungry. She goes down to the kitchen and then we have what seems to be an incomplete scene with Sharon and Lisa drinking. It ends right after Sharon offers a glass. I don't wanna override my save from fear it's a bug that would result in me losing out on content.
Okay that's useful info mate, those scenes are playing in the wrong order in your game. Let me have a look see if there's a quick fix

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes