Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Ok I accept that my mistake was that I didn't read the rules and just started posting my fan art. However, why no deletion or no warnings for all the previous fan arts that I posted?, where's the justification for that?
Asking that question here does not help you. No one here can help you. Why don't you ask the mod why instead of posting your concerns here. I myself liked your art. I thought it was well done and I enjoyed it. I am sorry it happened to you and I agree it is confusing.
Next time you post your artwork, post the link to the fan art link here so we can continue to enjoy it.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I think this party event has been stretched for too long, and too many events unfolding in a single night, too many branches. Rather, significant story update could have been done. (just an opinion,hopefully and most probably PaleGrass has thought it through)
You need to remember that there was an issue with the Paul branch and the Bar scene where she gets taken to the restroom. It was discussed in depth in earlier posts. That set Pale back because he had to take the time to remove those branches, which in turn put the whole game behind schedule. So now he has to rewrite everything to make sure it works properly.

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
You need to remember that there was an issue with the Paul branch and the Bar scene where she gets taken to the restroom. It was discussed in depth in earlier posts. That set Pale back because he had to take the time to remove those branches, which in turn put the whole game behind schedule. So now he has to rewrite everything to make sure it works properly.
The bar scene was an independent scene and paul's scene are mostly not interlinked with other characters. and both scenes does not have any implication on Jaey's party event. PaleGrass is doing many events in a single night. Its not hate, just criticism, the renders are great, the dialogues are good too, scenes are good, its just too much time has been given to a limited group of characters

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
The bar scene was an independent scene and paul's scene are mostly not interlinked with other characters. and both scenes does not have any implication on Jaey's party event. PaleGrass is doing many events in a single night. Its not hate, just criticism, the renders are great, the dialogues are good too, scenes are good, its just too much time has been given to a limited group of characters
Thanks for clarifying your thought process. Your earlier post made it seem like you did. Thank you for helping me understand.

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017
Any news? Are we waiting for an update post saying there will be no update this month or is there still a chance for an update to come out this month? Just asking no need to be harsh and I know that PaleGrass is more consistent than average, regarding developers.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Any news? Are we waiting for an update post saying there will be no update this month or is there still a chance for an update to come out this month? Just asking no need to be harsh and I know that PaleGrass is more consistent than average, regarding developers.
No specific news- not recently at least. Last post being on the 10th. But PG himself confirmed the end of June so one can hope it can still happen, give or take a few days.

Just my 2 cents: A game like Lisa is a fusion of two worlds. There is the Visual Novel aspect which heavily relies on CG crafting, story writing and other jazzy basics. And then there is the RPGM aspect that makes things a tad bit complicated. You have to create maps, populate zones, code in events, add switches, generate "IF" states that govern when those switches will be active or inactive based on player progress, route autonomous movement if an event takes character control, make sure those new criteria aren't clashing with the old coding etc.

And that is just on the top of my head. I am fairly sure the real thing has a few more caveats as well. Not to mention, constant playtesting after every tweak to make sure everything is working as programmed.

Not really defending delays or kissing dev's asses here btw. Just theorizing why things might take a while to cook before they get served.

Last edited:

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
No specific news- not recently at least. Last post being on the 10th. But PG himself confirmed the end of June so one can hope it can still happen, give or take a few days.

Just my 2 cents: A game like Lisa is a fusion of two worlds. There is the Visual Novel aspect which heavily relies on CG crafting, story writing and other jazzy basics. And then there is the RPGM aspect that makes things a tad bit complicated. You have to create maps, populate zones, code in events, add switches, generate "IF" states that govern when those switches will be active or inactive based on player progress, route autonomous movement if an event takes character control, make sure those new criteria aren't clashing with the old coding etc.

And that is just on the top of my head. I am fairly sure the real thing has a few more caveats as well like constant playtesting to make sure everything is working as programmed.

Not really defending delays or kissing dev's asses here btw. Just theorizing why things might take a while to cook before they get served.
Those are two wise cents. Hell, I'd give you a nickel for that.

I tried to do a CYOA in Twine using variables to track player choices instead of just separate paths. Super simple, no big stat blocks or dice rolls or anything, just a way to let a handful of characters react differently to a couple dozen decisions.

The fucking nightmare of dependent <if>s was just overwhelming. They nest and multiply. You keep having to add more to control how they interrelate, separately from your original variables. Fuck one thing up, change your mind on one passage, and you spend a day trying to find all the places you just altered that simply don't work.

I can't imagine the hairball PG must have had to cut through to remove all the Paul and bar rape stuff. Think of how many characters he would have wanted to have reactions to those events, how many passages that referenced <if>s that didn't even control an event in that passage, just tracked whether Lisa had been raped because of another event that affected that passage, etc, etc.

For my money PG gets a pass on update times at least through this year. He is clearly working his ass off on the game.

%&543ahn

Feb 9, 2024
I think PaleGrass is adding additional scene after the party in this update.. Who knows maybe he will blow us up by a moody mini and byron mini in there. who knows

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
I think PaleGrass is adding additional scene after the party in this update.. Who knows maybe he will blow us up by a moody mini and byron mini in there. who knows
The possible extra scenes were discussed in the last couple of posts:

-Night After event with Sharon
-Shopping the following day with Gina (Outfit 3)
-TB
-Theo's Return / Theo's Day 2
-Rubbins' Leaflets & RLD
-Byron Coffee + Late Night
-New Instagram images
-Photo Club / Exhibitionism start
-Exhibitionist first 20~ levels
-Deloitte Sneak
-Mod Shop (Betting Game Flat)
-Brava Voyeur
-Brava Streaker
-(Maybe another Brava scene too)
-Luca Fitness / Voyeur

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
The possible extra scenes were discussed in the last couple of posts:

-Night After event with Sharon
-Shopping the following day with Gina (Outfit 3)
-TB
-Theo's Return / Theo's Day 2
-Rubbins' Leaflets & RLD
-Byron Coffee + Late Night
-New Instagram images
-Photo Club / Exhibitionism start
-Exhibitionist first 20~ levels
-Deloitte Sneak
-Mod Shop (Betting Game Flat)
-Brava Voyeur
-Brava Streaker
-(Maybe another Brava scene too)
-Luca Fitness / Voyeur
Hopefully we get these in the coming update, but think of all these: (posing+lighting+rendering+photoshot postwork+scripting+implementing into rpgm). yeah... so i don't think we'll get any extra material... just the remaining orgy which is the orgy where Danny decides to leave the party.

I think that (Danny Stays + Cheating Route) is still left to be finished... so this would be in the next to coming update which would include these above mentioned extra scenes.

This is just what I think... could be wrong.

Cheers :) :)

Reactions: Shackie

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Hopefully we get these in the coming update, but think of all these: (posing+lighting+rendering+photoshot postwork+scripting+implementing into rpgm). yeah... so i don't think we'll get any extra material... just the remaining orgy which is the orgy where Danny decides to leave the party.

I think that (Danny Stays + Cheating Route) is still left to be finished... so this would be in the next to coming update which would include these above mentioned extra scenes.

This is just what I think... could be wrong.

Cheers :) :)
3 months ago Apr 04 Tutor post

Night After with Sharon - 85%
Outfit3 - 75%
TB - 100%
PSF (Pink Street Outfit) IG Photos - 100%
Rubbins' Leaflets - 100%
Marcus Poster - 100%
Byron Minis (reworked) - 50%
Return to Theo's - 100%
Photo Club Intro - 0%

Reactions: lucasdavid

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
3 months ago Apr 04 Tutor post

Night After with Sharon - 85%
Outfit3 - 75%
TB - 100%
PSF (Pink Street Outfit) IG Photos - 100%
Rubbins' Leaflets - 100%
Marcus Poster - 100%
Byron Minis (reworked) - 50%
Return to Theo's - 100%
Photo Club Intro - 0%
Do you have a problem that while playing LISA rpgm... it starts to lag in those long cutscenes? Happeninig to me... maybe it's my potato pc... any solutions?

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Do you have a problem that while playing LISA rpgm... it starts to lag in those long cutscenes? Happeninig to me... maybe it's my potato pc... any solutions?
have tried upgrading nw.js i had potato PC till 2.90 and my game is lagging while playing but cut scenes are running fine i upgraded the nw.js and then my become less laggy. I mean its lag but not that much. Sorry i coudnt find that tutorial i used to update my nw.js but it will posted on this forum somewhere but forgot which games post i read that. Its probably on treasure of nadia or the genesis order post but i am not user it can be o this post too so try searching nw.js on search bar
You can also try these methods

Edit : Found it on this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-90b-palegrass.86725/post-7122163

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tubitvdishi2
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes