Mr. Anonymous32

Jun 21, 2022
Public Post: Quick update for everyone!

No update yet lads n ladies, I tried to get everything finished for the end of June but it wasn't to be so sadly. I'm still finishing the "finale" images of the Orgy.
Where I was finding enjoyment even a few weeks ago, now it's really starting to exhaust me. I don't deal with stress well and I'm feeling it so intensely this past week or two. I am desperately looking forward to finishing this final piece, releasing this monster patch and getting to move on to working on other content and I know that sentiment is shared with many of you as well x

The final CG count of the Orgy will be something close to 600CGs leaving the total CG count for the patch at between 1100-1200 images (yes it's nearing the same CG count as Episode 1). It's back to weekday schedule tomorrow so I'm gonna try finish up all images this week (there are two sections outstanding with a few images missing) then the final piece; writing the Orgy begins hopefully next weekend (all image post work with the exception of the ones mentioned above is already finished).

The writing will be structured differently for this whole event, usually I write entire scenes inside one RPGM autorun event but here it'll be sectioned into 30~ separate events, not only does this make it the writing easier to navigate and amend but I think it'll actually be a strong motivator.

Orgy Event List:

Phase 1--

Intro (22 CGs)

-Gina, Troy (GT):
Intro (7 CGs)
GT "Come Sit" (21 CGs)
GT Gina Grope (8 CGs)
GT Joint Effort (19 CGs)
GT Laying BJBJ (Unfinished - 14/20(?) CGs)

-Jake, Joe, Bo, Sophie (JJBS):
Intro (11 CGs)
JJBS Wine (11 CGs)
JJBS WineJake (26 CGs)
JJBS WineJoe (10CGs)
JJBS WineLisa (8 CGs)

-Mike, Yasmin (MY):
Intro (13CGs)
MY KissMike (9 CGs)
MY Mike HJ (7 CGs)
MY Mike2 HJ (6 CGs)
MY MikeBJ (7CGs)
MY MikeBoob (3x) (11+9+9CGs each)
MY Mike Double BJ (10CGs)

Phase 2-- (Transition sequence = 11 CGs)

-Jake, Troy, Bo (JTB):
Intro / Fuck Jake (14 CGs)
JTB Girl Time (21 CGs)
JTB Lisa Sandwich (37 CGs)
JTB Spitroast (31 CGs)

-Window (Wind): (this is just referring to which side of the room is used)
Intro / WindowJoe (2 route) (37 / 9CGs respectively)
Window MY Threesome (23CGs)
Window MY Sharing (32CGs)
Window Sophie's Duel (42CGs)

Finale 1(?)--
Unfinished but probably around 60CGs~

There are lots of resting images I probably missed here because I'm counting straight out of the game's picture folder but that's roughly correct lol!
The phase two sections are considerably larger for the most part because it was too difficult to convincingly engage in the acts and disengage in shorter scenes.

It's almost midnight so I won't get around to responding to messages and whatnot tonight and honestly I'm just so riddled with stress about getting this off my back that I probably won't respond until I'm done x (please don't consider it ignorant, I just don't feel like I have any time to spare xo)

I'll post some teasers in a Resident post because posting nudity publicly is a no-no but I'm sure someone will share them xo

As always thank you so much to everyone who's here, in any capacity. Once I finish the images and set up the empty events + switches / variable counter for every interaction in the event I'll post a firm release date x
Sending my love to everyone <3

//pG

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Where I was finding enjoyment even a few weeks ago, now it's really starting to exhaust me. I don't deal with stress well and I'm feeling it so intensely this past week or two. I am desperately looking forward to finishing this final piece, releasing this monster patch and getting to move on to working on other content and I know that sentiment is shared with many of you as well x
This x1000.

No dis intended on the fans who are enjoying the hell out of the party, but damn, the stall on that thing is testing the patience of a lot of folks, including PG now it seems. I'm sure the whole thing is fun as hell and crammed with a lot of hot seks. But, for all the time it has demanded for development, the story has barely inched any forward :S

Oh well, my condolences to the folks who were hoping to snag the patch, as well as to PG who is probably on all kinds of shady energy drinks. As someone who is looking forward to the patches after this one, all I can say is I feel the frustration. May the patience fairy be with you all. Hang in there.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2023
Started out really strong but damn is it starting to grind to a halt for me. Thankfully the dev seems to be dropping a big "final" patch to move it forward soonish. Thank god.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Public Post: Quick update for everyone!

No update yet lads n ladies, I tried to get everything finished for the end of June but it wasn't to be so sadly. I'm still finishing the "finale" images of the Orgy.

The final CG count of the Orgy will be something close to 600CGs leaving the total CG count for the patch at between 1100-1200 images (yes it's nearing the same CG count as Episode 1). It's back to weekday schedule tomorrow so I'm gonna try finish up all images this week (there are two sections outstanding with a few images missing) then the final piece; writing the Orgy begins hopefully next weekend (all image post work with the exception of the ones mentioned above is already finished).

The writing will be structured differently for this whole event, usually I write entire scenes inside one RPGM autorun event but here it'll be sectioned into 30~ separate events, not only does this make it the writing easier to navigate and amend but I think it'll actually be a strong motivator.

Orgy Event List:

Phase 1--

Intro (22 CGs)

-Gina, Troy (GT):
Intro (7 CGs)
GT "Come Sit" (21 CGs)
GT Gina Grope (8 CGs)
GT Joint Effort (19 CGs)
GT Laying BJBJ (Unfinished - 14/20(?) CGs)

-Jake, Joe, Bo, Sophie (JJBS):
Intro (11 CGs)
JJBS Wine (11 CGs)
JJBS WineJake (26 CGs)
JJBS WineJoe (10CGs)
JJBS WineLisa (8 CGs)

-Mike, Yasmin (MY):
Intro (13CGs)
MY KissMike (9 CGs)
MY Mike HJ (7 CGs)
MY Mike2 HJ (6 CGs)
MY MikeBJ (7CGs)
MY MikeBoob (3x) (11+9+9CGs each)
MY Mike Double BJ (10CGs)

Phase 2-- (Transition sequence = 11 CGs)

-Jake, Troy, Bo (JTB):
Intro / Fuck Jake (14 CGs)
JTB Girl Time (21 CGs)
JTB Lisa Sandwich (37 CGs)
JTB Spitroast (31 CGs)

-Window (Wind): (this is just referring to which side of the room is used)
Intro / WindowJoe (2 route) (37 / 9CGs respectively)
Window MY Threesome (23CGs)
Window MY Sharing (32CGs)
Window Sophie's Duel (42CGs)

Finale 1(?)--
Unfinished but probably around 60CGs~

There are lots of resting images I probably missed here because I'm counting straight out of the game's picture folder but that's roughly correct lol!
The phase two sections are considerably larger for the most part because it was too difficult to convincingly engage in the acts and disengage in shorter scenes.

It's almost midnight so I won't get around to responding to messages and whatnot tonight and honestly I'm just so riddled with stress about getting this off my back that I probably won't respond until I'm done x (please don't consider it ignorant, I just don't feel like I have any time to spare xo)

I'll post some teasers in a Resident post because posting nudity publicly is a no-no but I'm sure someone will share them xo

As always thank you so much to everyone who's here, in any capacity. Once I finish the images and set up the empty events + switches / variable counter for every interaction in the event I'll post a firm release date x
Sending my love to everyone <3

//pG
Mannnnnnnnn, this just sounds Mouth-watering.... please take your time PG and go for a walk during high stress... I will gladly wait for this beauty.... Meanwhile, I'll just binge It's Always Sunny...

Cheers... :cool::):)

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
great people as DrPinkCake and NLT.
Sorry but, I gotta agree with the folks above. Foremost though, I dislike drawing parallels between devs. Everyone has their own style and it's neither fair, nor reasonably proper to put those who work hard, on the spot like that. Still if I had to..

DrPinkCake is not exactly the best comparison to make when it comes to speed. NLT? Sure. It's a powerhouse of a studio- churning out games every 2-3 years, something I definitely tip my hat to. Their works however aren't exactly a full game, but one big story broken into sequels. Admirable, but, I digress.

Swinging back- lets take BAD for example. By DrPinkCake' own words, the game is stated to have 16 episodes total. Could even have an epilogue so that'd be extra. Considering that BAD is currently on the tenth episode and has a release cycle of one episode a year, you're looking at a tentative 2030 final release. And that's the best case scenario without any hitches.

Now, as much as one would love a game for a good story or for its sordidly charged sex scenes, you'd really be pushing the patience of a player if you expect them to hang around your game for a good 11 years. That's neither ideal, nor retentive. Look at SummerTime Saga and what a hot mess it has become. At least personally, I'm not interested in playing a game again and again to refresh my memory so I don't forget what happened 5 years ago.

In short, glorifying games that take nearly 1/10th lifespan of an average human to develop is, for a lack of a better word, folly.

Last edited:

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
If you carefully examine the NLT's work his content also less per update only thing he add good that 2 animated scenes per update but the story wise only one two or three task to do also i watched his interview and he said he worked on PS1 games in the past he is the game developer in that company so he had good experience in coding and all that thats why he can deliver the updates fast and he has three rtx 4090 because he earn lots of money monthly if you compare his other games like my summer with mom and mother and lust epidemic you will realise that by getting support financially is the key to improve developers work because he can spend those money on higher equipments and produce the product more fast. So if you capable support PG.

atiksunnn

Oct 14, 2018
I think if PG leaves RPGM which does take a lot of dev time and switch to renpy then PG can give updates faster, but it's a choice for PG as a dev and i respect that. Also people talking about Dr pink if I'm right Pink has a team, but here PG is doing everything on his own. That makes a difference.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes