TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Her aunt? I mean the woman she lives with at the beginning, isn't that her mother?
Others have already explained, but I wanted to stress that PaleGrass gives the players the ability to define the relationship as they see fit. If you want her to be Lisa's mother, she can be.

However, if you want the relationships to be true to what PaleGrass intends them to be, then Lisa's mother and father are dead, and Sharon (the woman who raised her and with whom she lives) is her mother's best friend, who took Lisa in after her parents died.

So, if you want the official relationships, Lisa and Sharon are not blood related, but Lisa considers Sharon her aunt. This also meant that Lisa and Paul are not blood related, though she considered him her cousin, since he's Sharon's nephew. Of course, Paul is no longer in the game, so that doesn't matter.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you guys telling me that one of my all-time favorite games have been destroyed by censorship????

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
one of my all-time favorite games have been destroyed by censorship????
Uh.. "destroyed" is a strong word there, my dude. Sure, a few dark branches have been snipped out, but the core game foundation and the majority of the paths are still intact.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you guys telling me that one of my all-time favorite games have been destroyed by censorship????
"Seriously damaged" is probably more accurate.

Uh.. "destroyed" is a strong word there, my dude. Sure, a few dark branches have been snipped out, but the core game foundation and the majority of the paths are still intact.
It's only overstating things slightly. The censorship nearly killed this game in more than one way.

And, of course, for some people, the game didn't really survive.

But, since it did survive for you and me and others, we can agree that "destroyed" is overstating things.

DragDemon

Jan 26, 2021
He was forced to remove the content of face possible jail time. It's illegal in his country to create any content (in any form) depicting non consensual content.
What content has been snipped out? Do you have a Win link of the latest version without censorship? Thanks

DBTee

Feb 3, 2019
Anyone have save before school trip/before cheating route branch (kiss with Calvin)? I fucked up and saved over mine while skipping through text...

%&543ahn

Feb 9, 2024
My summary after 2 hours of playing:

Lisa was a sweet and innocent girl who regularly practised the dreaded hand holding, but one day a villain came along and gradually corrupted her: her own mother :devilish:.
Don't tell me u didn't use your specks my brother

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
What content has been snipped out? Do you have a Win link of the latest version without censorship? Thanks
There was one posted recently if you scroll back you should find it, also the ren'py version still has that content as it has not been updated since before the Jayce party event began.

DragDemon

Jan 26, 2021
There was one posted recently if you scroll back you should find it, also the ren'py version still has that content as it has not been updated since before the Jayce party event began.
Oh i saw the recent link but it’s not working for me, I’ll check the renpy version then thanks

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Honestly, even if this party update is cool, i can't wait for it to end so we can continue the main story... I am more interested into the darkest plot surrounding Aoife than this wannabe party.

cgj55311

Jul 12, 2018
If you carefully examine the NLT's work his content also less per update only thing he add good that 2 animated scenes per update but the story wise only one two or three task to do also i watched his interview and he said he worked on PS1 games in the past he is the game developer in that company so he had good experience in coding and all that thats why he can deliver the updates fast and he has three rtx 4090 because he earn lots of money monthly if you compare his other games like my summer with mom and mother and lust epidemic you will realise that by getting support financially is the key to improve developers work because he can spend those money on higher equipments and produce the product more fast. So if you capable support PG.
NLT has been in the fourth scene, and there are animations. The amount of sponsorship depends on the quality of the game and the speed of updating. The slower the update, the lower the sponsorship. Just like DecentMonkey started playing games, it was updated once a month every time, and CG1000+ was updated every time. Now the update is slow, and it is basically updated once every two months, and CG1500+ is updated every time.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
DrPinkCake is 6000+CG every time it is updated.
You do realise the changelog of the game is visible in f95 right all it takes to go to the being a dik page catch your bullshit

None of his updates are 6000+, and with that snail's pace each update is more pathetic than last one which he drops once a year

Not to mention the amount of love interests and branching in the game, one would be lucky if the update even lasts close to an hour with out ctrl skipping. Keep coping DrPinkCake come from your real account

Reactions: %&543ahn
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes