Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
so i tried to do the insert saves as it was described. it does not work with my windows and im lost on what to do? and yes, i read every post that told me how and i do not have the folder "appdata" where it should be in the step by step, so suggestions???

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I haven't played this game in so long I almost forgot about it. I kept waiting for the renpy version as I rarely have the patience for an rpgm game unles real rpg and fighting is needed for the gameplay.
Does anyone have any idea if a new version in renpy will come out? If there's no chance of that I could just suck it up and play it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear

Lolacuscae

Jan 5, 2023
so i tried to do the insert saves as it was described. it does not work with my windows and im lost on what to do? and yes, i read every post that told me how and i do not have the folder "appdata" where it should be in the step by step, so suggestions???

-copy this:

C:\Users\closs\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

1.png
lisa2.png

paste, rename closs to your name user and enter, done

ElfenThorne

Apr 2, 2022
I haven't played this game in so long I almost forgot about it. I kept waiting for the renpy version as I rarely have the patience for an rpgm game unles real rpg and fighting is needed for the gameplay.
Does anyone have any idea if a new version in renpy will come out? If there's no chance of that I could just suck it up and play it.
Hasn't Updated in a minute so sorry b, suffer with us.

• Haha
Reactions: ihl86

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Hmm perhaps, they really need to consider putting some FAQs in the main post:
  • Like where to find saves
  • Like when is the Renpy version getting updated
  • Like why is Paul no longer in the game
  • Like when the party will be over
  • Like why is Rancor a feckless cunt
Okay, maybe not the last one(even though it's a fact), but still. Some frequently asked questions answered there would be cool. That way we can at least tell folks to read the first post instead of typing the same thing over and over again.

Just a thought :coffee::whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: ihl86

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
I am trying to remember if this is the right game...is there an scene with a french maid outfit on this game? I think the mc is also wearing a blindfold

• Wow
Reactions: L7Bear

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Lisa-PALEGRASS-3.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Did you read what it says???

[New update will come out once the Jayce Party event is finished!]

The party event is 2 or more updates away from finishing...
To be fair, the Party has been going on for what feels like years now... and some of us are still waiting patiently/impatiently rather than playing the RPGM version.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
To be fair, the Party has been going on for what feels like years now... and some of us are still waiting patiently/impatiently rather than playing the RPGM version.
It was also already said 3 or 4 times in the last week people asking about the Ren'Py version, exact same question and people have answered the same way.

It's still going to be years, as there probably won't be another update this year.

Also, the Ren'Py version is currently the uncensored one, so when that updates, it will get the vanilla treatment and will not be the same game.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes