lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Eyyy.. it finally got an update, after how long? 2 years? The game came when Covid hit, and I am assuming the developer finally got out of hospital today and updated his game
Your comment does not contain a single fact which is, I suppose, impressive

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
how the fuck i make danny fuck off pls im no interest in sharing and replaying scene taking FOREVER.. when is decision where danny leaves party??? im going insane

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
Keep getting black screen after the first plot transition.

I'm using an old save because I've been waiting to playing it. Do I have to start fresh to make it work? That would be really bad, my saves had 26 deviancy.

LastMan007

Apr 20, 2017
Without animation most game didn't survive longer same goes for this game.

If you didn't add animation you not gonna make it pal.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017

A sentence so wrong its crazy. Karryn's Prison doesn't have any animation and its one of the most popular games here.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Do the preferences (sound options, run speed, etc) not save for anyone else? I have to reset them to what I want every time I load the game.
As an added note: Is there anyway to get rid of the intro? It wouldn't be so bad if I only had to see it once, but since I have to go and change my sound settings every time, I have to see the intro screen a second time.
Edit: I should note that I've deleted the config.rpgsave multiple times in the hopes that the next time I config it will actually save the correct config. It doesn't. I've also done this running the game as admin, and still it doesn't save the settings properly.
Edit 2: Unpacking the config.rpgsave shows that the settings are listed correctly in there, it's just that the game doesn't seem to want to load the config file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorter

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Popular because of anime character difference between both games.
There's plenty of anime character games that are animated and not animated here that failed, abandoned or not popular at all. So animated scenes is not the only way for something to succeed. Its good writing, good graphics and H-scenes that can carry games far here. Lisa has all that hence why despite all the delays and hardships this game has gone through, plenty of people still stay to support it either through the Palegrass' subscribestar or through word of mouth.

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
i dont get it?? when the orgy is finish just goes to save screen then scene starts over again only is black screen and text only?? this game is getting so bad each new version

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019

Yet without animation it has been three years, and in those three years it has survived: 1 blocking of Mega's account, with corresponding redo exclusion of scenes and characters, 1 ban and expulsion of Patreon, yet it survives even without animations.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Do the preferences (sound options, run speed, etc) not save for anyone else? I have to reset them to what I want every time I load the game.
As an added note: Is there anyway to get rid of the intro? It wouldn't be so bad if I only had to see it once, but since I have to go and change my sound settings every time, I have to see the intro screen a second time.
Edit: I should note that I've deleted the config.rpgsave multiple times in the hopes that the next time I config it will actually save the correct config. It doesn't. I've also done this running the game as admin, and still it doesn't save the settings properly.
Edit 2: Unpacking the config.rpgsave shows that the settings are listed correctly in there, it's just that the game doesn't seem to want to load the config file.
Yes, the game does not save your settings, which is an annoying bug that persists to this day. Sadly, you cannot skip the intro loading, but with that said, I'd personally would just love to be able to speed it up.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes