redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Were both Paul and the bar rape scene removed from the story? I'm not complaining. I just want to know.

Yes... over a year ago.

Due to the content creation laws in Palegrass's home country (where creation of non-consensual content is illegal) Palegrass removed the content due to some incel retard reporting him to Patreon (who could have forwarded the complaint to his government).

Nemo000

Mar 24, 2018
I always avoided the path with Paul, it was too much for me. but it's a pity that the people from the bar disappeared, it was shaping up to be something interesting, as long as it didn't go too far again, because then I would also withdraw this path. My Lisa may have the morality and dignity of a forked mosquito, but still, some things are too much :)

Reactions: SizeQueenShrine

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I always avoided the path with Paul, it was too much for me. but it's a pity that the people from the bar disappeared, it was shaping up to be something interesting, as long as it didn't go too far again, because then I would also withdraw this path. My Lisa may have the morality and dignity of a forked mosquito, but still, some things are too much :)
I avoided both Paul and the creeps at the bar.. My Lisa is keeping it GxG apart from, Danny I need a way to get rid of him =D

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
There's a spot from where you can change the barman and if you already did everything else then after choosing Byron as barman you will be able to speak with him and after that you need to do that again on the next day where he will ignore for a bit Lisa while speaking to the phone and later at the night when Lisa is at the hot tub Byron will sneak and come there to see her :)
Yeah I found that spot but when I choose Byron, there a spot in front of the bar for an event where she need to wear summer blouse and jean and it's an old event when she was helping Byron to make coffee.
I check the quest log and that's say that i have to visit tom horton's bar when Byron is working but i can't interact with him.
I did that old event and then sleep. Now when i'm changing barista for Byron when i interact with him he only says "Hi gorgeous, what i'll it be ?

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2021
Are your saves corrupted or just dispeared?
My saves seems to be ok....but as soon as a story starts (or a conversation between Lisa and Person X), the Game gave me the finger...:LOL: There is one error message after another (somethingsomething not found / *.png not found / faith.png not found) and so on and so on. I gonna start from scratch (30th time is the Charm) :HideThePain:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
My saves seems to be ok....but as soon as a story starts (or a conversation between Lisa and Person X), the Game gave me the finger...:LOL: There is one error message after another (somethingsomething not found / *.png not found / faith.png not found) and so on and so on. I gonna start from scratch (30th time is the Charm) :HideThePain:
Hmm mind me asking, are you playing a downloaded version or a browser version of the game??

Sep 25, 2020
OK, I don't know what route is better. Both Sharing and Cheating are very well done. I think, I'm gonna stay mostly with first one, because it's sad if Danny misses so much action and goes into mode, but geez...

I guess "Lisa" becomes proper virtual orgy savoir vivre guidebook. I laughed my ass during gentlemanly yet trip back from hotel with Troy. It was written so good, that something potentially completely awkward like this situation turned into Lisa's post-slutification dignity patching embedded with all that lightheartedness and humor to make her at ease with what she's done.

OK, I'm bought. Yes, when you rail a teenager anally in public of her social circle, make her squirt dozen of times and kiss with her whenever it's possible by her boyfriend's back, you ought to propose her breakfast, coffee and ride back to her home door!

But yeah, orgy is like bigger. multi-partner date, I suppose, so keep your manners, people... Nice touch...

I feel properly educated on this topic. ;)

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
hi can someone tell me if joyce party event is finished? cause i wanted to play the renpy version it's been a lot of months that i'm seeing it will be updated when the joyce party event is finished so i was curios about that

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Paul has been removed from the game mate, due to national laws in PGs country..
Ok. However in the current version he is still mentioned several times when Lisa is at home in various scenes. Bit confusing and that was the reason for searching this thread. Hope the text will be edited as well...

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I think I am approaching the end of the Jayce party. Ever since most of the other orgy participants went up to bed. Lisa and a few others are downstairs with events happening on black screens. All I get to see is the text, no action visually.

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
So, I got there. Generally not a fan of RPGM because it is more complicated and does not bring anything other than a dubious open world, and the big question is why the author himself will not switch to the more convenient renpy, but. I thought that we had another masturbation game here (although in some places it is, and the level of rendering is solid), but it turns out that this is one of the few games where there is a plot. True, I started to follow only after the middle, and it’s normal to read the dialogues from the hotel, but okay, everything is clearly not fast here.

I’ll note that, surprisingly, I didn’t encounter any bugs, except for invisibility after a run and a couple of gags just before the end (which the author’s banner warned about).

Total. In my opinion, a STRONGLY underrated project. I already realized that patches appear once a year, but here I’m ready to wait.
P.S. Well, I would really like Lisa to accept the detective’s offer and go to the cops. Well, or she became a freelancer undercover (somehow it seems to me that this will happen). Yes, there was already one such game, maybe I just like the way the police uniform fits on women.
I hope the author will finish the epic (judging by the number of points required for the scenes).
Cheers.

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes