Jan 13, 2021
Hmm mind me asking, are you playing a downloaded version or a browser version of the game??
Hey Ravnen. I m playing the full Version on PC (from F95). Its seems that PG is working on the "no Route" Option, since i don t want Lisa to share/cheat on Jayce`s Party. The Route still has (if i understood it correct) a few Problems, since PG didn t gave this Route a little less attention (understandable, since most of you want to see Lisa getting f***ed by as many wankers as possible :LOL:) but thats not MY first Gamepath. I just thought that the latest Patch would fix it but it seems that the patch fixed some other problems. So, its okay. I know that PG has a lot on his plate and the Patch for the "No Route" Option is ready when its ready. :)(y) He doin an awesome job. (y)

Nemo000

Mar 24, 2018
I am waiting for this patch to fix black screens currently. I'm stuck after the imreza and the next morning on side quests or the one after the argument with the bartender on the beach and working until the evening. it depends what I choose but anyway I end up with a black screen :D nothing, I'm waiting :D

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hey Ravnen. I m playing the full Version on PC (from F95). Its seems that PG is working on the "no Route" Option, since i don t want Lisa to share/cheat on Jayce`s Party. The Route still has (if i understood it correct) a few Problems, since PG didn t gave this Route a little less attention (understandable, since most of you want to see Lisa getting f***ed by as many wankers as possible :LOL:) but thats not MY first Gamepath. I just thought that the latest Patch would fix it but it seems that the patch fixed some other problems. So, its okay. I know that PG has a lot on his plate and the Patch for the "No Route" Option is ready when its ready. :)(y) He doin an awesome job. (y)
Indeed he is.. Well the latest version, now allows you to deny every advance made by Jayce and his pals. Only after you choose to go to bed, thats the end of content. But at least we can enjoy the party the way we want to =)

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

Oldman5150

Feb 11, 2023
Well, seeing as how the most "recent" comment was from 2021, I guess the current state of this bug-ridden game is completely understandable. Great graphics, decent progression, but completed quests remain "active" and prevent the game from moving forward or are available only to read "end of content". Finally advanced to the final storyline quest but because of the lack of completion, I'm unable to progress forward. This game appears to have been abandoned and F95 zone should mark it as such so that we don't waste our time.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Well, seeing as how the most "recent" comment was from 2021, I guess the current state of this bug-ridden game is completely understandable. Great graphics, decent progression, but completed quests remain "active" and prevent the game from moving forward or are available only to read "end of content". Finally advanced to the final storyline quest but because of the lack of completion, I'm unable to progress forward. This game appears to have been abandoned and F95 zone should mark it as such so that we don't waste our time.
Its because they are part of a questline.. If you complete camping trip, then that mission disapears from your log. Ofc all the other quests are still in your log, as that quest line aint finished yet..

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
probably a silly question for most, but can someone please tell me where to put the save files in this game? I was playing the renpy version but don't want to wait for it to come out. thanks.

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
You could look at link in the OP. Just a thought
As much as I like your sarcasm, there wasn't anything about that in the OP. I looked else where in some posts and I'm on windows so I tried putting them in the "data" folder and that didn't seem to work. Oh well, I will just wait and see if the renpy version comes out on the most recent update.

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
As much as I like your sarcasm, there wasn't anything about that in the OP. I looked else where in some posts and I'm on windows so I tried putting them in the "data" folder and that didn't seem to work. Oh well, I will just wait and see if the renpy version comes out on the most recent update.
Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Remember to unlock hidden and protected files. Thats what was giving me a run for my money..

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 17-37-59 RPGM - Lisa v3.0.2 PaleGrass F95zone.png

You're right, nothing whatsoever in the OP, no siree :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: redharvest1
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes