Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Is quency77 going to do his Ren'PY' port, so cebs can then do the Ren'PY' android port?
PLS!
Click on Unofficial Renpy link in OP and read what's written in there, especially highlighted in yellow. You'll find the answer.
That said, two more routes for Jayce Party are remaining, so that's basically two more updates before Renpy version comes out.

Reactions: Monkdrunkey76

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for the save mate ^_^ where is the black screen issue happening? Was it in a Mod Shop map?
The black screen bug occurs when Lisa returns home (i.e. home map loading fail) at night time after the moddy shop gathering event - presence event. The save was in the morning prior to Lisa went to Mod Shop to trigger that event.

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
Click on Unofficial Renpy link in OP and read what's written in there, especially highlighted in yellow. You'll find the answer.
That said, two more routes for Jayce Party are remaining, so that's basically two more updates before Renpy version comes out.
I knew he was waiting until Jayce's party was finished (cebs mentioned quency was the one that ported to renpy, before cebs did the android port, so I contacted quency - on F95zone.to -, and he told me he'd wait until the end of Jayces party).

That said, I don't know the timeline of Lisa, or when Jayce's party ends.

Cheers

Nemo000

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone happen to have all the graphics and wallpapers from this thread ripped? i don't want to flip over 500 pages to do it so i'm asking. and if anyone has it can share the package? i would be obliged :)

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Does anyone happen to have all the graphics and wallpapers from this thread ripped? i don't want to flip over 500 pages to do it so i'm asking. and if anyone has it can share the package? i would be obliged :)
PG might... you could also just type Wallpaper into the search box to really save some time looking for them though.

Edit: Found a post with them up until March 2023. Sent via PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo000

JulyXX

Oct 8, 2018
:love:

I love this game!
This game would be perfect with animated scenes.

Great story and images.
Lisa is beautiful and perfect.

The only problem is that the rpg version takes a lot of time, I usually wait for the renpy version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

vueenx12

Nov 25, 2021
Guys anyone have pre jayce party save? I accidentally shoo danny and overwrite the save. My poor boy missed all the action.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Man... It just hit me outta nowhere!!!

Its been an entire year since Sharon dropped off Lisa and Danny at Jayce's party!!!
An entire fucking year goes by - Lisa returns and has a convo with Sharon on how the party was... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I totally understand the time it takes for the releases but this thought just tickled my fancy.

Anyways,
Cheers :LOL::LOL::cool:

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Man... It just hit me outta nowhere!!!

Its been an entire year since Sharon dropped off Lisa and Danny at Jayce's party!!!
An entire fucking year goes by - Lisa returns and has a convo with Sharon on how the party was... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I totally understand the time it takes for the releases but this thought just tickled my fancy.

Anyways,
Cheers :LOL::LOL::cool:
Crazy how time flies

Reactions: tubitvdishi2

AlisaTs

Jul 18, 2018
Many bugs, special when return to home and suddenly black screen. For such situations will be very good auto save slot

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes