TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Haven't had the opportunity to experience all this content people are crying about, but by the sound of it I'd say it's a good thing it was removed.
Then you would be wrong. It's not a good thing when an artist/writer/developer is censored, or forced to self-censor. It's not a good thing when content which was enjoyed by many players, and which brought the developer a lot of financial support, is removed under duress.

And on top of the above important considerations, it's worth noting that all of that content was optional. If someone didn't care for that kind of content, they were able to skip it. So why you would think that it's a good thing that it was removed is pretty hard for me to understand.

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
the latest version of the game with the paul and bar scenes is 2.852b.
Personally, I didn't really like the “rape” scenes, even in a game... and Paul was too much for the story. I can post a download link for a short period of this version.
thanks but the 2.85 version is the one i have still on my phone. in dacts it was the last version i played. so thanks anyway

johni48

Jul 26, 2020
Hey guys. Have the rape scenes (the one from the bar and the one with the step brother) been removed? Any way of getting them back?

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Hey guys. Have the rape scenes (the one from the bar and the one with the step brother) been removed? Any way of getting them back?
Yes they have, if you want to know more read the thread above your post and keep reading up

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
That rape scene was one of the best sex scene ever represented in those "adult" games.. you can find downloading the previous game version v2.82. (pre-censorship version)

The scene itself is disconnected from the main plot but it has been very well designed.

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
That rape scene was one of the best sex scene ever represented in those "adult" games.. you can find downloading the previous game version v2.82. (pre-censorship version)

The scene itself is disconnected from the main plot but it has been very well designed.
Yeah, agree man was my favorite part in the game as well. There was a reason it was one of the more popular routes and will be missed. Just nothing can be done about it with with PG hands tied with the law.

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
How do you trigger the appearance of Paul? I've gone through 3 confidences storylines and there's no sign of Paul at all. Can anyone help me?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
How do you trigger the appearance of Paul? I've gone through 3 confidences storylines and there's no sign of Paul at all. Can anyone help me?
if I remember correctly, Paul arrives one night with Danny (1 or 2?)...

Danny:
  1. Danny Date Forest: Go to the living room at night
Requires:

7 or more Deviancy

Theo’s 1 completed

1. Danny Night 1: Interact with Lisa’s bedroom door at night
(50% chance to trigger the event, go downstairs and then to Lisa’s room again until Danny calls you)

Requires:

Swim trip completed

1. Danny Night 2: Go to the living room at night
Requires:

Finish Gina Visit

Finish Theo’s 3

Paul:

Pauls Room 1: Go to your kitchen at home after unlocking the Hot Tub

(To unlock the Hot Tub, go to the pool in the backyard after completing the Camping Trip)

Requires:

Outfit “Summer Blouse & Jeans”

Date with Paul: Go Upstairs

Requires:

Paul Coffee 2 and Paul Shower 2 (both in the blackmail path) seen

Repeatable events (when Paul is home):

Drinking Coffee

Changing clothes

TV

Shower (downstairs)

Pool 1&2 (only in the afternoon, interact with the lounger in Pool next to Sharon)

Reactions: brokenone222

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
if I remember correctly, Paul arrives one night with Danny (1 or 2?)...

Danny:
  1. Danny Date Forest: Go to the living room at night
Requires:

7 or more Deviancy

Theo’s 1 completed

1. Danny Night 1: Interact with Lisa’s bedroom door at night
(50% chance to trigger the event, go downstairs and then to Lisa’s room again until Danny calls you)

Requires:

Swim trip completed

1. Danny Night 2: Go to the living room at night
Requires:

Finish Gina Visit

Finish Theo’s 3

Paul:

Pauls Room 1: Go to your kitchen at home after unlocking the Hot Tub

(To unlock the Hot Tub, go to the pool in the backyard after completing the Camping Trip)

Requires:

Date with Paul: Go Upstairs

Requires:

Paul Coffee 2 and Paul Shower 2 (both in the blackmail path) seen

Repeatable events (when Paul is home):

Drinking Coffee

Changing clothes

TV

Shower (downstairs)

Pool 1&2 (only in the afternoon, interact with the lounger in Pool next to Sharon)
I've followed the walkthrough without missing anything, but Paul still hasn't appeared. Has the character Paul been removed?

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes