bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I've followed the walkthrough without missing anything, but Paul still hasn't appeared. Has the character Paul been removed?
Which version of the game are you playing? Because as indicated in previous messages, Paul's content and the rape scene have been removed.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Ah, I see. Finally, someone answered my question that had been making me curious, i played the newest one 3.0.2
You need to read the previous messages when you're looking for information, the answer is often there. Do a search with the word “paul” and you'll get all the previous messages.

Reactions: littlebeyou

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
You need to read the previous messages when you're looking for information, the answer is often there. Do a search with the word “paul” and you'll get all the previous messages.
Oh pardon me, I just found out about the PG issue and other related matters because I rarely follow threads and only keep up with game updates. Once again, thank you for the information

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
if I remember correctly, Paul arrives one night with Danny (1 or 2?)...

Danny:
  1. Danny Date Forest: Go to the living room at night
Requires:

7 or more Deviancy

Theo’s 1 completed

1. Danny Night 1: Interact with Lisa’s bedroom door at night
(50% chance to trigger the event, go downstairs and then to Lisa’s room again until Danny calls you)

Requires:

Swim trip completed

1. Danny Night 2: Go to the living room at night
Requires:

Finish Gina Visit

Finish Theo’s 3

Paul:

Pauls Room 1: Go to your kitchen at home after unlocking the Hot Tub

(To unlock the Hot Tub, go to the pool in the backyard after completing the Camping Trip)

Requires:

Outfit “Summer Blouse & Jeans”

Date with Paul: Go Upstairs

Requires:

Paul Coffee 2 and Paul Shower 2 (both in the blackmail path) seen

Outfit “Summer Blouse & Jeans”

Repeatable events (when Paul is home):

Drinking Coffee

Changing clothes

TV

Shower (downstairs)

Pool 1&2 (only in the afternoon, interact with the lounger in Pool next to Sharon)
as the post above yours says "There is no such character" reason: Paul was removed from the game

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone share last subscribestar post or atleast tell what it says? Is it about future update topic, like which route's it's going to be?

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Aug 27, 2024 05:14 pm
Quickly updating on where I'm at

Hi guys I'm just giving a quick update on what I'm up to.

Obviously there's still some outros and stuff that need completing but currently I'm split between the leftover work from Gina's Game and packing up my house (moving). There are players who either want to opt out of all content with the guys during the game and others who are playing the game Faithfully. Both of these were basically abandoned 3 patches ago because I was rushing things but I can't leave them any longer.

The faithful route is almost finished, Gina's game, both sections are nearly complete then it just needs the next morning scene which will share CGs with other next morning events so there's crossover there with the previously mentioned outstanding scenes.
The DL Opt out variant of Gina's Game part 2 is the next thing I'll be tackling.

I have a FULL update post drafted for what's coming in the next big patch but I don't want to post it until I have some teasers to go along with it. I actually drafted it on Subscribestar but it just looked so sad and depressing without Lisa pics to break it up so I thought it best to get everything in order before posting it.

I will be dropping an update patch with the above additions and more bugfixes in the next few days then I'll actually be offline for a bit. I really don't know how long I'll be offline because I'm moving house and have to get all of that sorted, the new house won't have internet access until whatever wizardry the internet Gods perform gets.. performed :)

That's all I think, will post the bugfix/faithful patch the second it's ready! <3

//pG

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Aug 27, 2024 05:14 pm
Quickly updating on where I'm at

Hi guys I'm just giving a quick update on what I'm up to.

Obviously there's still some outros and stuff that need completing but currently I'm split between the leftover work from Gina's Game and packing up my house (moving). There are players who either want to opt out of all content with the guys during the game and others who are playing the game Faithfully. Both of these were basically abandoned 3 patches ago because I was rushing things but I can't leave them any longer.

The faithful route is almost finished, Gina's game, both sections are nearly complete then it just needs the next morning scene which will share CGs with other next morning events so there's crossover there with the previously mentioned outstanding scenes.
The DL Opt out variant of Gina's Game part 2 is the next thing I'll be tackling.

I have a FULL update post drafted for what's coming in the next big patch but I don't want to post it until I have some teasers to go along with it. I actually drafted it on Subscribestar but it just looked so sad and depressing without Lisa pics to break it up so I thought it best to get everything in order before posting it.

I will be dropping an update patch with the above additions and more bugfixes in the next few days then I'll actually be offline for a bit. I really don't know how long I'll be offline because I'm moving house and have to get all of that sorted, the new house won't have internet access until whatever wizardry the internet Gods perform gets.. performed :)

That's all I think, will post the bugfix/faithful patch the second it's ready! <3

//pG
thanks

apecrust

Jun 4, 2017
Hello everyone. I am new to this thread. Can someone tell me, how long does it usually take, for the developer to provide new content?

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes