the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Lisa v3.0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.08.2024 (off. bugfix #4)

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Though I understand your reasoning, ultimately however, it really doesn't. Of-course it won't hurt to have animations, but even in its current form, Pale is doing an excellent job pushing the quality boundaries so high that it gets the intended affect through to the viewer just fine. Heck, beyond fine I'd say.

Honestly, I'd rather Pale continues focusing the story branches and progress the development than get bogged down on making animations work on an already overworked RPGM engine.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
This game seriously need animations.
Animations for what ? For the game to turn into yet another item added to the ever-growing "abandoned" pile of this site ?

Though I understand your reasoning(snip)
Another reasoning would be to first ensure the game gets completed, and then only aim for animations if there're still some dev juices left. Animations added in the middle of the production cycle are newbie game creator mistakes, which only lead to disappointments down the pipe.

One may not like it, but for most indie games that's the cold, harsh truth.

LoneWolf37

May 24, 2022
Animations for what ? For the game to turn into yet another item added to the ever-growing "abandoned" pile of this site ?

Another reasoning would be to first ensure the game gets completed, and then only aim for animations if there're still some dev juices left. Animations added in the middle of the production cycle are newbie game creator mistakes, which only lead to disappointments down the pipe.

One may not like it, but for most indie games that's the cold, harsh truth.
That would be the best course of action here, finish the game then add animations to sex scenes. Yes the games needs animation but NOT now.

KJA21

Dec 3, 2018
Error occurs after the party as you make your way home on the train and is reoccurring every few seconds. Screenshot_20240816-191613_Lisa.jpg

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
It is now a good vanilla, safe for all game.

Art and sex scenes are always outstanding of course but if you look for some more exciting content... None, just a banal teenager story.
Fuuuck I forgot about that... that was the best part of the game imo... did so many snowflakes cry about it that had to be removed?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Nothing is happening do I need more confidence because it’s 2 right now and how do I raise it because it’s been awhile since I’ve played

TexoGene

Dec 8, 2018
I played this game in the past and i really enjoyed it, what happened to the incest tag? It was there in the past but now it's not, have all incest scenes been removed?.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
have all incest scenes been removed?
Yes. If memory serves, player can decide if Paul and Sharon are Lisa's blood relatives or not. Now I'm not entirely sure about Sharon, but Paul's dark content definitely got the boot.

Then there was the scene of Aoife being molested by Riggs outside of Theo's bar as well. For a brief moment Kayla sucks Aoife's cock. Kayla being Tony's daughter and a cousin of Aoife, makes that brief act incest, which is now gone as well, though it is implied that Lisa watched it happen off screen.

With story cuts like these, incest tag essentially is no longer a factor. At least officially it is.

Last edited:

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
so i tried to do the insert saves as it was described. it does not work with my windows and im lost on what to do? and yes, i read every post that told me how and i do not have the folder "appdata" where it should be in the step by step, so suggestions???

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes