alex21

Apr 30, 2017
To be honest at this point the renpy could get an update no ? If the updates are so far appart it will just advance the creator so that he has less to add into it once the next update comes around.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
The Paul path got quite brutal and had to be removed.
As I understand it, Paul no longer appears in the game.
A few things got removed, from my memory some white knight reported the dev, not only to Patreon but something or someone in their country as depiction of such content is illegal.
Thanks for the responses. I guess it's been so long, I no longer remember who Paul is but I can kind of remember some things getting a little brutal.

Not a "white knight" an asshole who hated female mc games. He posted a report just to try to destroy the game. Simply because the game had a female main pc. I doubt he actually cared about the the rape scenes.
There are so many Female MC games now, I doubt that's the issue by itself. Although Immoral stories is all about rape and stuff, and I didn't read anything about it getting any reports (also female mc).

In short, the RPGM version is the one with the most recent content and is maintained by the dev himself.
The RENPY version is maintained by a modder. It currently trails the RPGM version when it comes to content and is scheduled for update once the party content is fully implemented in the RPGM version.

When that happens, RENPY version will essentially mirror all the latest updates, including the removal of the rapey and incesty stuff like Paul, Bar drunk, Aoife rape etc. Hence the term "vanilla".

Also on a side note for people who keep expecting a patch to restore these contents:
  • RPGM is not like RENPY where you drop one file in game folder and magically everything gets added/restored. The changes have been made at a grassroot level so the dev can avoid legal troubles. Best hope for something like this AFTER the game is finished, and even then drop expectations for an official patch. PaleGrass's troubles are not just from Patreon/Mega but his own country whose laws prohibit him from pursuing such dark themes.
  • Even if the RENPY modder manages to patch back old content after updating(which btw is near unlikely), you need to remember that the game is a WIP. All the cut content was incomplete and without the rest of the CGs and stories from PG, it's gonna be just that: A frankensteined storyline going absolutely nowhere.
It'd be ideal to make peace with the fact that the content is not returning. Not anytime soon anyway if there even was a hope. The priority right now is to get the game back on track. The party was supposed to be finished by February 2024, and yet it's August and Pale is still not free from it.
Thank you for the detailed response.
I had read the party about the party content in the renpy post but since it was so old I thought the party had to have finished by now. I guess not.
Sad to see some content that I can kind of remember liking disappearing. I guess in the RenPy version, it wouldn't be that hard to have some alternatives. If it has a gallery, they could just be added as bonus/alternate scenes or whatever.
I guess I could give a play to the renpy version as it is now, to remember the old scenes, before playing the new "vanilla" version of the game.

Reactions: L7Bear

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
this has nothing to do with the AVN itself but just an appreciation (or Glazing) post to quency77 for arguably the best Ren'Py port ever created (alongside maybe 'My Girlfriend's Amnesia' [Edit: & 'The Office Wife'] ports)

can't wait for your return king with an update to your already amazing work, thank you for all your efforts
also can't forget about the dev, but he seems to be taking his >sweet sweet< time lately in regards to releasing new content!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ihl86 and L7Bear

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks the party takes up to much of the game? The swim trip and camping trip were big events. But Jayces party could be a game on its own.
I for one am missing more content with some of the other stories, Marcus, Rubins, Gina, Aoife, Jo, Viv, Luca, Theo.. Its like the last many updates have been about the party, and if you ask me its killing the game. All the stories have been put on hold, in favor of the party. And I find it kinda sad that instead of tying up loose ends, we have this big event, that doesnt even seem like its vital for the main story..
It might just be me, but Im really hoping that the party even may soon be finished and that we can move on with the main story..
If updates came more regularly it wouldnt feel that way, but its a slog to get through.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear

Mr. Anonymous32

Jun 21, 2022
In android version I copy pasted my old saves but I can't see my old saves in the game. Is there is a way to access to it .
I had both cheating & sharing route of the last update

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes