Keresaspa

Apr 25, 2017
What part is looping? Please also know that not all paths for party are done.
After the anal scene when Lisa goes to bed a save game pops up then it just loops back to previous scene, without pictures, just black screen with texts.
Other people also mentioned this.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
After the anal scene when Lisa goes to bed a save game pops up then it just loops back to previous scene, without pictures, just black screen with texts.
Other people also mentioned this.
Sounds like incomplete path to me.

Last edited:

ozbeg

Jul 8, 2023
Dude, I started the game again and when I tried to go to work at Moddy's shop and came back home, the screen went black after I entered the house. What is the solution for this? PaleGrass

Mr. Anonymous32

Jun 21, 2022
My old save files are in .save format, is there a way to convert it to .rpgsave format?
Or if someone have new save file in both cheating and sharing route from last update please share . Much appreciated

Reactions: Camerun55

JohnCarter07

Jun 22, 2022
Lisa v2.70b
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

[New update will come out once the Jayce Party event is finished!]

Windows/Linux and Mac [820 MB]:
GDrive Mega Workupload

Android [878 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click here
[Request]
Hi Man, Your Work is Nice, I appreciate that man.....but we need your help I know one game, a superb, sexy, and advantage game but the RPGM is a little bit difficult I need your support to convert the game into Ren'Py Version, Could you please support that...Actually, the name of the game is "Manila Shaw-Blackmail Obsession".....that is it, man...

L7Bear

May 29, 2017

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ren'py port...
Did you read what it says???

[New update will come out once the Jayce Party event is finished!]

The party event is 2 or more updates away from finishing...

Is there some way to unlock all the content in the recollection room?

There will be more patches in the coming weeks with the leftover content and also completed versions of content already available in this patch but they'll just be going straight to public and once that's all done I can finally wash my hands of one of the most stressful periods of my bloody life lol!

The next patch will include the "unlock all" option in the Recollection Room. It's a boring, snooze-fest of a task that I've put off for a long time now so I'm just gonna put my head down n' do it ^_^ (I can hear that one guy out there pumping his fist reading this xD)

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes