SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The version was stored!!! no more updates coming up on that ren'py version that's why I am saying it!!! the game Manila Shaw is currently the version in 37B !!!
The person who made that isn't doing them anymore...

Another person is making it now, and they posted about it:

The one for Lisa is a different person and it clearly says they will update the Ren'Py version for Lisa when the PARTY EVENT is over, there are at least 3 more updates for it.

JohnCarter07

Jun 22, 2022
The person who made that isn't doing them anymore...

Another person is making it now, and they posted about it:

The one for Lisa is a different person and it clearly says they will update the Ren'Py version for Lisa when the PARTY EVENT is over, there are at least 3 more updates for it.
ok

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
In android version I copy pasted my old saves but I can't see my old saves in the game. Is there is a way to access to it .
I had both cheating & sharing route of the last update
Personally, I avoid Android versions as much as possible. When it's not a problem accessing backups, it's a problem with an interface locked for phone display (therefore unsuitable for tablets), or the impossibility of adding patches/mods, or etc... I almost always end up with something that doesn't fit.

There are several ways to play the PC version of games like Lisa on an Android device.
  • You can use JoiPlay.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • You can use Microsoft Azure.
  • There are also compatibility overlays such as Winlator (based on Wine).
Right now, I'm using JoiPlay as a priority. If a game isn't compatible with JoiPlay, I check to see if an Android version exists. If I can't find an Android version, I use Winlator. I only created my Azure account last night, so I haven't had time to test it out but, if all goes well, I'll be using Azure instead of Winlator.

Reactions: Mr. Anonymous32

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hi, hello f95!!

Had a quick scan, seems like some of you are getting that odd replaying bug..
Someone on SS mentioned it to me last night, I'm not fully sure why it's happening but if anyone that is experiencing it could try replacing these map files and let me know if it works that'd be super helpful!

That's all of the map files and the javascript /plugin stuff because I've edited the journal in some of the master maps and I don't want that causing issues too, the recollection room also has an unlocker and is fully up to date with those maps as well.
A user sent me his save with the aforementioned bug and even then I couldn't recreate it, it's a sequencing problem or something, it's not like anything I've ever seen before but I'm really sorry it happened guys :(
Please let me know if it fixes the problem because then I'll update the links of the full game x

Feels like every time I'm on here it's crash control lol but I'll be on for a chat with you all once this gets sorted <3

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I think this is the 4th or 5th time I've tried playing this game... RPGM kills me everytime!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The saddest part for me is that the corruption story & the very hot curvy MC ticks every preference of my 'horny' meter so I try playing this each time there is an update... only for me to give up in frustration at the need to negotiate wandering around maps, etc... I know that there are plenty of players out there who will say "it's not that bad" or whatever - I'm jealous of their patience in being able to endure the tediousness of RPGM games in all honesty... but I just can't do it anymore...

I have no problem of supporting devs of games I really like on Patreon or SS - but RPGM is a deal breaker for me. I seriously hope Palegrass keeps developing this awesome game - at the same time, I remain hopeful that either the dev or someone else converts this into a different engine like RenPy so that I can finally get to play it all the way through!!

Peace out!!

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
is there a healthy amount of lesbian content in this game or is it all male x female?
There is some, and if Im not mistaken there is more to come in the future.. And most MxF content can be avoided, only the dead beat bf has some content that you cant skip..

• Haha
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I think this is the 4th or 5th time I've tried playing this game... RPGM kills me everytime!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The saddest part for me is that the corruption story & the very hot curvy MC ticks every preference of my 'horny' meter so I try playing this each time there is an update... only for me to give up in frustration at the need to negotiate wandering around maps, etc... I know that there are plenty of players out there who will say "it's not that bad" or whatever - I'm jealous of their patience in being able to endure the tediousness of RPGM games in all honesty... but I just can't do it anymore...

I have no problem of supporting devs of games I really like on Patreon or SS - but RPGM is a deal breaker for me. I seriously hope Palegrass keeps developing this awesome game - at the same time, I remain hopeful that either the dev or someone else converts this into a different engine like RenPy so that I can finally get to play it all the way through!!

Peace out!!
Where was it you were having problems or getting stuck mate? It's feedback like that that's genuinely invaluable to me. If next steps are unclear in the journal then I need to fix that or if more obvious routing is needed then that can be addressed too, I really, really don't want anyone to feel lost or stuck so suggestions aren't just welcome, I'm begging for them ^_^

There is some, and if Im not mistaken there is more to come in the future.. And most MxF content can be avoided, only the dead beat bf has some content that you cant skip..
Poor Danny, still catching strays out here xD

• Haha
Reactions: Xhin

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Hey PG, can you release the uncompressed version somewhere? what's its like 10gb? or more?... I'd like to see these juicy cinematic renders in it's full glorious uncompressed version...

or you can just post all the uncompressed images somewhere like gofile, mediafire or mega...

Cheers mate :) :) :)

alltimelow

Apr 25, 2019
just wondering if Lisa v3.0.2 is near complete or far from it? i like the game but with the "pause" from the end of the version is a bit... turn off like i'm about to bust but had to stop midway, kinda mortifying.

i was hoping to wait the game until finished so that i can bust like no tomorrow.

Cheers

Gulagurag

Oct 4, 2021
Hi, hello f95!!

Had a quick scan, seems like some of you are getting that odd replaying bug..
Someone on SS mentioned it to me last night, I'm not fully sure why it's happening but if anyone that is experiencing it could try replacing these map files and let me know if it works that'd be super helpful!

That's all of the map files and the javascript /plugin stuff because I've edited the journal in some of the master maps and I don't want that causing issues too, the recollection room also has an unlocker and is fully up to date with those maps as well.
A user sent me his save with the aforementioned bug and even then I couldn't recreate it, it's a sequencing problem or something, it's not like anything I've ever seen before but I'm really sorry it happened guys :(
Please let me know if it fixes the problem because then I'll update the links of the full game x

Feels like every time I'm on here it's crash control lol but I'll be on for a chat with you all once this gets sorted <3
That fixed it for my instance. Thanks Pale.

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes