Gulagurag

Oct 4, 2021
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but that doesn't mean I understand it. This is an anonymous chat area though so it is scientifically impossible to make someone change their view.

However, I am a glutton for punishment I guess.

I understand that some don't like RPG maker games. I don't and this is the only one I play. It can force breaks in story as you navigate maps and look for the next narrative point. I'm also reading complaints above for the scenes being to long. For me I am reading every single word, however, for those that don't want that experience, PG provided a scene gallery and you can fast forward text by pressing <CTRL> + <SPACE>. The creator understood that the audience could want different experiences and provided options for that, even if it meant parts of their work would be ignored.

I ask that you take a second look at your review. I feel the art is quite well done. With some games, the positioning of characters feels unnatural and a straight copy from DAZ posing, but with Lisa I can't recall seeing a scene that pulled me out of that emersion. For another sample, look at the water/liquid effects. Water and liquid are one of the toughest things to do and make seem realistic. PG does this exceptionally well and tackles it often. There are droplets and run off which in other games, simply look like mayonnaise and glazing. Plus, look at the makeup smearing. This progresses in some scenes but is a small detail which I can't think of another game that does it. The attention to detail can be missed if rushing through but for me, I am very impressed by it.

For writing, I feel the author understands their character and does a great job of handling how Lisa reacts in situations. It is an adult focused game so yes, sometimes you have to use suspension of disbelief on how the protagonist gets into x rated situations, but there is real heart woven in to the story as well if you look. The recent scene where Lisa meets Dakota in behind the hospital is an example of solid story and character development intertwined with elements from many releases before.

PG looks to have a long plot arc planned, and again, that shows the effort and execution they have been doing.

One other thing of note is how even though PG lost all their work a few months back and had funding cut by Patreon, they didn't give up and kept putting in the effort.

You may have arguments to why you don't like the game, but to me, 1 star feels a bit harsh. I'm not saying you have to give it a 5 if you don't think it is warranted, but look at some of the other games on this site that 100% deserve a 1 and try to compare. Lisa doesn't deserve to be thrown into the heap of mass dumpster fires out there.

If it isn't for you, fine, but try to respect the work and execution when it is there.

Mr. Anonymous32

Jun 21, 2022
Can someone please share the save files at the party event both cheating and sharing route.
And it's for an android version.
My old save file is name (1-1-LT1.save) and I can't seem to load it in the new game.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
What is this why do we have a new gallery already?when we haven’t done anything yet! And I do we exit the gallery section and continue Jay party story?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sorter

Killinit

Sep 22, 2021
I think the admin should learn to read FULLY REVIEWS BEFORE GIVING STUPID WARNING!!!I fully explained my vote of one star to this game in the review the fact that i give the vote for others votes was just a joke this game deserve only one star because good drawings are not enough to make a good game.

And remember that we can always frequent this site without saying a word so if someone contribute to the site saying something you should always be grtateful so these warning are stupid!!
No one cares about ur review go fk ur self

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass OK so I reloaded the save after the fixes and the bootup sequence makes more sense now LOL. Lisa wakes up, goes to the kitchen, talks to Sharon, they watch TV. A small bug is that after the kitchen dialogue, the Sharon image, which I assume you removed as per my directions, isn't there now and only her text bubble appears.
I think it might be replaying the scene in that version mate, the Sharon sprite has a switch to turn it off after first viewing now (switch is toggled the next morning when Lisa finds the photograph) so any replays will make her invisible and with the rearranging of those events it is possible that the event could end up playing again to correctly set switches but I'll test it again :)

Additionally, as part of this ongoing bug, after the dialogue where Lisa decides to share her experience with Sharon and the menu appears to save the game, the ENTIRE sequence with Sharon and Lisa discussing the evening gets stopped and the player is left in the living room.
I think this is again part of the event replaying after I rearranged things, the event is supposed to move onto another event but the latter event has already been viewed and is as such, turned off so it just sort of stops there. I can fix your save if it's halting any progress mate x

The Instagram is still broken. I guess after the addition of the two new items, the game got borked. It only says "Let's see how popular we are today" and doesn't continue to provide the new number and message.
I just forgot to update those, they'll be added in 3.0.3 :)
The event is looking for variables "IG Photo: 13 / IG Photo: 14" but there was nothing there ^_^

I would suggest removing the lone Duncan figure in the recollection menu.
Where is the Duncan figure? He has one scene in the Mod Shop still (not sexual but he's there)

Would you suggest for me to restart the game, as I did read you have updated some of the beginning sequences of the game?
I'd only suggest restarting if you want to mate, you can view the changed sequences in the Recollection Room. I don't ever want anyone to feel like they have to begin anew, every patch regardless of how old the save is, should accommodate and work correctly and if it doesn't then I'll simply fix it ^_^

I read about Vivian not having a good ending? That would really sadden me. Is there anything we can do as players to see her in a good position at the end? Would love to have her as a MILF lover.
Oh no, that sounds ominous:eek::eek: I know you mentioned that some characters will have "true" and "good" endings, IIRC. I'd hate to see Viv on harm's way, one of my favorite milfs out of many VNs I've played.
I think after my post yday you're probably expecting something pretty bad but it's likely a lot worse than you're imagining lol.. I don't want to reveal any details regarding it though but it's a powerful moment in the story and a big turning point. It's also very close to the end of the game. The story is dark. It's really, really dark.
Yes, Viv will have a character end that effectively gives her a happy ending but the downside to the character ends is that you leave Aoife behind. There's no opportunity for everyone to finish happily so.. have fun! xD

Will Lisa ever have a fling with Sharon or is this a perma tease? A thing related to Sharon, is there/will there be a repeatable event with Sharon and Lisa watching TV? Seems kinda sad that we cannot interact with her during the evening.
Yes, yes and yes. Lisa & Sharon's sexual relations are tied to a story event later and it is quite a bit later so for now you can probably just consider it a semi-perma tease x)
Sharon & Lisa watching tv in a repeatable event? That is indeed coming mate :) it'll be Sharon's night events but I wanna see how far I can get into the Exhibitionism content + Mod Shop content for next patch before committing myself to anything else just yet but if I plough through it quickly, they could make it in next patch.

Also, it seems Lisa wasn't down for the orgy? That seems to be counterintuitive considering that particular path no?
She was, for most of it ^_^

Ohhh come on...you cant let the Players go through this labyrinth of Choices....and if someone (like me) wants to play the Faithful Way (because, thats what you offer), you cannot really say : HAHA...BAD ENDING!! :eek: *lol*...Naaahh...i dont think you are such an insensitive Dev..:unsure:..-and if i am wrong and Danny and Lisa split up...than i am good with that. At least i tried..and the most important thing to me is, that Lisa is unharmed in every possible way. Maybe Lisa is leaving her hometown (where every Male is almost a Psychopath) alone and become a Police Officer or a Teacher in a different City. Who knows?!?! As long as she is GOOD and no other Wanker is in sight...i am good. :)(y)

I will glady test the faithful Way for you. :) Meanwhile i can play "LISA" with my eyes closed. Speedrun is fun btw....after every update. :LOL:
Oh, no.. there won't be any "bad ends" or anything like that but it isn't a lovey dovey story on the Faithful Route, sorry! x)
These routes only really apply to her relationship with Danny and he's seen less as time goes on for Faithful & Cheating players so largely the stories in the game will play similarly, especially when the real trials begin after Lisa's graduation ^_^

Cheers.. Like I said, Im a simple dude, always focusing on finishing up what I have before I add more.. Ofc content that is directly linked to the main story is vital, Im thinking stuff Bathhouse, and jogging with Danny, small features and funny enough, but hardly linked to the main plot?
But the game is awesome and art is insane. However I believe Im sitting out for a cpl updates, as it seems the party and the orgy, which my Lisa doesnt want to participate in, unless it was with the girls, and the boys would go to bed =D, is taking up all your time at present, so Im hoping after a few updates, that I´ll be able to play the party and skip all the events I dont want =)
True, the bathhouse could certainly be skipped but can you really have a Female Protag RPGM game without a bathhouse? xD

You and StrawberryCheese are both waiting for the NO options and I don't wanna keep you guys waiting any longer. I am working on it as we speak and you'll be the first to know when I upload them. Thanks for being patient though, both of you. A couple of updates is a long time in Lisa land <3

Apologies mate... I was just venting sorry...

This is probably one of the better RPGM games being developed as the journal works & gives you directions about where, what & who is needed to be done... it's purely MY problem! LOL!!

My patience wears down with the slow text speeds (even mashing the W button or space bar to make text go faster doesn't help), having to walk around maps (even walking fast), etc... as I said - it's my issue & it's not anything that you have or haven't done.

Maybe I'll try playing in 30 minute blocks - that might help me... the whole idea of the game is so fkn hot to me that I don't want to stop playing it!!! I'll deal with it mate - you just keep doing what you are doing ok? LMAO!!!!
No apologies necessary bud! You're not alone in the Ren'Py > RPGM club (believe me! xD) I completely understand <3
I dunno whether it's nostalgia or what but I just love RPGM, I think I actually love the engine even more after working with it for a few years. Definitely not the popular pov xD

yeah this didnt work, so i guess im starting over, no big deal just kind of bummed the new update made my old saves corrupted and it is what it is, thank you though!
I don't want you to have to start over mate, do you wanna send me over a save n some details of what exactly's going wrong? There's surely nothing we can't fix :) (I hope.. xD)

The reality is that a poor and low and mean guy reported my review cause he cannot accept that this game is not worth anything...
Sorry you didn't like the game mate, was there anything in particular that you didn't like? :)

but there is real heart woven in to the story as well if you look.
♥ ♥ ♥ thank you Gulag mate :')

What is this why do we have a new gallery already?when we haven’t done anything yet! And I do we exit the gallery section and continue Jay party story?
Sorry mate I'm not understanding you correctly, are you having problems with the party from the Recollection Room? x

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Nooooo! :cry::cry::cry: Why?! Why do we have to choose?! It really breaks my heart.
I personally like stories where even the good choices have consequences, even dire ones. I like the idea of making a choice for all the right reasons but still being burdened having made it even long after the story is finished.
I used to enjoy reading Japanese Nakige ("Crying Game") visual novels so that's definitely influenced how I write lol ^_^

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Next big update better be one with Aiofe cause i don't even remember the main story of this game anymore...
The next update will be finalization of the party.

I personally like stories where even the good choices have consequences, even dire ones. I like the idea of making a choice for all the right reasons but still being burdened having made it even long after the story is finished.
I used to enjoy reading Japanese Nakige ("Crying Game") visual novels so that's definitely influenced how I write lol ^_^
Well I suppose it'll come down to what actions are to be taken and how will each party be affected.

Reactions: Killinit
Jan 13, 2021
Oh, no.. there won't be any "bad ends" or anything like that but it isn't a lovey dovey story on the Faithful Route, sorry! x)
These routes only really apply to her relationship with Danny and he's seen less as time goes on for Faithful & Cheating players so largely the stories in the game will play similarly, especially when the real trials begin after Lisa's graduation ^_^

True, the bathhouse could certainly be skipped but can you really have a Female Protag RPGM game without a bathhouse? xD

You and StrawberryCheese are both waiting for the NO options and I don't wanna keep you guys waiting any longer. I am working on it as we speak and you'll be the first to know when I upload them. Thanks for being patient though, both of you. A couple of updates is a long time in Lisa land <3
Damn Pal, you are really one of the good ones. Thank you for your help and some impressions of the choosen Gamepath. Since you told me that the faithful Route isn t fully created, it means for me : Nothing is set in Stone yet...aaaand you are the Creator and the "evil" Mastermind behind every choice. :LOL: So, for me it is clear....i want to/and i will stay on the faithful way...regardless what you have planned. Maybe some day you will decide (for the few?? Players who have chosen the faithful Way) that Lisa and Danny deserve a really good ending. But, i will leave that to the imagination...! We will see...take your time...and everything will be good. (y) I really appreciate your hard work and finding a solution for those Players, who are also on the faitful way (NO options Route on Jayce Party). We owe you some. (y) Feel free to send me PM, if you like me to test the Gamepath. I would be happy to help, in every way i can. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: maiie

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Oh no, that sounds ominous:eek::eek: I know you mentioned that some characters will have "true" and "good" endings, IIRC. I'd hate to see Viv on harm's way, one of my favorite milfs out of many VNs I've played.
It could mean Viv just opted up and left the town.. Heres hoping, but yeah it does sound ominous =/

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I think it might be replaying the scene in that version mate, the Sharon sprite has a switch to turn it off after first viewing now (switch is toggled the next morning when Lisa finds the photograph) so any replays will make her invisible and with the rearranging of those events it is possible that the event could end up playing again to correctly set switches but I'll test it again :)

I think this is again part of the event replaying after I rearranged things, the event is supposed to move onto another event but the latter event has already been viewed and is as such, turned off so it just sort of stops there. I can fix your save if it's halting any progress mate x

I just forgot to update those, they'll be added in 3.0.3 :)
The event is looking for variables "IG Photo: 13 / IG Photo: 14" but there was nothing there ^_^

Where is the Duncan figure? He has one scene in the Mod Shop still (not sexual but he's there)

I'd only suggest restarting if you want to mate, you can view the changed sequences in the Recollection Room. I don't ever want anyone to feel like they have to begin anew, every patch regardless of how old the save is, should accommodate and work correctly and if it doesn't then I'll simply fix it ^_^

I think after my post yday you're probably expecting something pretty bad but it's likely a lot worse than you're imagining lol.. I don't want to reveal any details regarding it though but it's a powerful moment in the story and a big turning point. It's also very close to the end of the game. The story is dark. It's really, really dark.
Yes, Viv will have a character end that effectively gives her a happy ending but the downside to the character ends is that you leave Aoife behind. There's no opportunity for everyone to finish happily so.. have fun! xD

Yes, yes and yes. Lisa & Sharon's sexual relations are tied to a story event later and it is quite a bit later so for now you can probably just consider it a semi-perma tease x)
Sharon & Lisa watching tv in a repeatable event? That is indeed coming mate :) it'll be Sharon's night events but I wanna see how far I can get into the Exhibitionism content + Mod Shop content for next patch before committing myself to anything else just yet but if I plough through it quickly, they could make it in next patch.

She was, for most of it ^_^

No apologies necessary bud! You're not alone in the Ren'Py > RPGM club (believe me! xD) I completely understand <3
I dunno whether it's nostalgia or what but I just love RPGM, I think I actually love the engine even more after working with it for a few years. Definitely not the popular pov xD

I don't want you to have to start over mate, do you wanna send me over a save n some details of what exactly's going wrong? There's surely nothing we can't fix :) (I hope.. xD)

Sorry you didn't like the game mate, was there anything in particular that you didn't like? :)

♥ ♥ ♥ thank you Gulag mate :')

Sorry mate I'm not understanding you correctly, are you having problems with the party from the Recollection Room? x

PG a suggestion. Im playing this game called Missy. Now the dev here knows that sometimes saves will be corrupted and sometimes they disapear. Dude left a time skip at the start of the game, so you can basically choose what chapter you want to jump to, and what part of the chapter you want to start in. So you dont have to replay previously played events.

Just a thought =)

BTW thanks a million for working on those route choices. You dont know how much I appreciate this =)
Picking between Viv and Aoife?? Dude thats evil, Aoife is so sweet and (innocent), and Viv is a bombshell =D
Also a question, Lisa keeps talking about Aoife as a guy, is this correct or are we more in the transgender or shemale direction? If I recall correctly Aoife has boobs, so pure male cant be an option..

Thats it for me this time =D Keep up the good work =D

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I think that now after Lisa already had sex with Troy,Jake and Byron there should be made a option for the player to choose if she will decide to start dating and fucking only black guys since she loved it so much and turn down everyone else who is not black - turning her into some kind of snowbunny/mudshark or she will not do that and instead will keep having fun with anyone (depending of the path the player choose to play of course) :D

Nemo000

Mar 24, 2018
However, I don't want to reveal any details about it, but this is an important moment in history and a big turning point. It is very close to the end of the game. The story is dark. It's really, really dark.
why is it over? in the quest log I see a lot of scenes that are supposed to be in phase 3 of the game :) so I don't think we are as close to the end of the game as you say :)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
why is it over? in the quest log I see a lot of scenes that are supposed to be in phase 3 of the game :) so I don't think we are as close to the end of the game as you say :)
He means that those Viv and Aoife events are closer to the end of the game, NOT that the end of the game is approaching.

LoveWhores You mean you want to see Lisa become a snowbunny, with a Spade tat on her ass and write off all the white dudes that may wanna get with her? To be fair, there aren't too many of those in-game, for some reason.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
PG a suggestion. Im playing this game called Missy. Now the dev here knows that sometimes saves will be corrupted and sometimes they disapear. Dude left a time skip at the start of the game, so you can basically choose what chapter you want to jump to, and what part of the chapter you want to start in. So you dont have to replay previously played events.

Just a thought =)

BTW thanks a million for working on those route choices. You dont know how much I appreciate this =)
Picking between Viv and Aoife?? Dude thats evil, Aoife is so sweet and (innocent), and Viv is a bombshell =D
Also a question, Lisa keeps talking about Aoife as a guy, is this correct or are we more in the transgender or shemale direction? If I recall correctly Aoife has boobs, so pure male cant be an option..

Thats it for me this time =D Keep up the good work =D
Lisa is very sheltered and doesn't know much about trans people, hence she doesn't have the vocabulary at this early stage. Aoife is a trans woman but is deadnamed by some characters and called to as a boy by them so Lisa is a bit confused right now. I have no doubt that will change as she and Aoife get to know each other better

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
I think that now after Lisa already had sex with Troy,Jake and Byron there should be made a option for the player to choose if she will decide to start dating and fucking only black guys since she loved it so much and turn down everyone else who is not black - turning her into some kind of snowbunny/mudshark or she will not do that and instead will keep having fun with anyone (depending of the path the player choose to play of course) :D
Hey.
How am i supposed to trigger the Byron event ? i've tried to go at the bar every time of the day and then go to the hot tub but nothing is happening

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes