Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Damn that second part of the party together with the orgy is something that makes me think to never play this game again ^^'
I really liked it till now even the freedom at the party that you can mostly avoid the guys only to get kinda gang raped at the end of the party. The possivble choices at the second part werent even somthing fro me but that is my personal taste here. And I am stuck in an eternal loop only without the pics but the text repeating over and over again

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Hey.
How am i supposed to trigger the Byron event ? i've tried to go at the bar every time of the day and then go to the hot tub but nothing is happening
There's a spot from where you can change the barman and if you already did everything else then after choosing Byron as barman you will be able to speak with him and after that you need to do that again on the next day where he will ignore for a bit Lisa while speaking to the phone and later at the night when Lisa is at the hot tub Byron will sneak and come there to see her :)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
He means that those Viv and Aoife events are closer to the end of the game, NOT that the end of the game is approaching.

LoveWhores You mean you want to see Lisa become a snowbunny, with a Spade tat on her ass and write off all the white dudes that may wanna get with her? To be fair, there aren't too many of those in-game, for some reason.
Yeah,you are right that there are not too many games like that,most of them the female mc doesn't have the option to start dating only black guys and instead there are options to stay faithfull or to sleep with everyone but I think it will be really fun to see Lisa become snowbunny/mudshark and i guess even with such a tattoo too and start dating only black guys (still act as a slut and bitch) while turning Dany and everyone else down :D

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Lisa is very sheltered and doesn't know much about trans people, hence she doesn't have the vocabulary at this early stage. Aoife is a trans woman but is deadnamed by some characters and called to as a boy by them so Lisa is a bit confused right now. I have no doubt that will change as she and Aoife get to know each other better
That was my thought to.. Just had to make sure..

Mammal186

Sep 15, 2020
Yeah,you are right that there are not too many games like that,most of them the female mc doesn't have the option to start dating only black guys and instead there are options to stay faithfull or to sleep with everyone but I think it will be really fun to see Lisa become snowbunny/mudshark and i guess even with such a tattoo too and start dating only black guys (still act as a slut and bitch) while turning Dany and everyone else down :D
My dude. I don't think you mean it, but "mudshark" is super derogatory and racist. Probably should avoid it. QoS or snowbunny probably work better without demeaning people.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
My dude. I don't think you mean it, but "mudshark" is super derogatory and racist. Probably should avoid it. QoS or snowbunny probably work better without demeaning people.
From what i hear and find out it's not considered racist it's just another term to call some white girl that exclusively dates black guys and it's pretty big the same as snowbunny - the only diffrence probably is that snowbunny sounds funny and nice while mudshark sounds more humiliating and derogatory but both means the same - white girl who exclusively dates black guys(most of the times they are bad people like criminals,gangsters and etr.) most of the time to spite on her friends/family either consciously or subconsciously. If both words means the same thing then that means if one is considered as racist then the second one should probably also be considered as such since the meaning of both is the same,don't you think? And by the way snowbunny is also considered a bit humiliating and derogatory if you don't know - like i sayed,both words means the same thing! But i guess since it's much easier and has become more common as an expression lately snowbunny will be then!

PS:Queen of Spades it's a bit different - QoS are not necessary dating bad people - most of the time except the fact that is a girl who dates black guys also means the girl is considered also a powerful girl/woman that knows what she wants/likes and how to take it - and QoS it's not necessary to be only a white girl,it can also be a black girl too while snowbunnies are always white girls :) Hope I let you know something new that you didn't know it!

Last edited:
Reactions: guard123

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I think it might be replaying the scene in that version mate, the Sharon sprite has a switch to turn it off after first viewing now (switch is toggled the next morning when Lisa finds the photograph) so any replays will make her invisible and with the rearranging of those events it is possible that the event could end up playing again to correctly set switches but I'll test it again :)

I think this is again part of the event replaying after I rearranged things, the event is supposed to move onto another event but the latter event has already been viewed and is as such, turned off so it just sort of stops there. I can fix your save if it's halting any progress mate x

I just forgot to update those, they'll be added in 3.0.3 :)
The event is looking for variables "IG Photo: 13 / IG Photo: 14" but there was nothing there ^_^

Where is the Duncan figure? He has one scene in the Mod Shop still (not sexual but he's there)

I'd only suggest restarting if you want to mate, you can view the changed sequences in the Recollection Room. I don't ever want anyone to feel like they have to begin anew, every patch regardless of how old the save is, should accommodate and work correctly and if it doesn't then I'll simply fix it ^_^

I think after my post yday you're probably expecting something pretty bad but it's likely a lot worse than you're imagining lol.. I don't want to reveal any details regarding it though but it's a powerful moment in the story and a big turning point. It's also very close to the end of the game. The story is dark. It's really, really dark.
Yes, Viv will have a character end that effectively gives her a happy ending but the downside to the character ends is that you leave Aoife behind. There's no opportunity for everyone to finish happily so.. have fun! xD

Yes, yes and yes. Lisa & Sharon's sexual relations are tied to a story event later and it is quite a bit later so for now you can probably just consider it a semi-perma tease x)
Sharon & Lisa watching tv in a repeatable event? That is indeed coming mate :) it'll be Sharon's night events but I wanna see how far I can get into the Exhibitionism content + Mod Shop content for next patch before committing myself to anything else just yet but if I plough through it quickly, they could make it in next patch.

She was, for most of it ^_^

Oh, no.. there won't be any "bad ends" or anything like that but it isn't a lovey dovey story on the Faithful Route, sorry! x)
These routes only really apply to her relationship with Danny and he's seen less as time goes on for Faithful & Cheating players so largely the stories in the game will play similarly, especially when the real trials begin after Lisa's graduation ^_^

True, the bathhouse could certainly be skipped but can you really have a Female Protag RPGM game without a bathhouse? xD

You and StrawberryCheese are both waiting for the NO options and I don't wanna keep you guys waiting any longer. I am working on it as we speak and you'll be the first to know when I upload them. Thanks for being patient though, both of you. A couple of updates is a long time in Lisa land <3

No apologies necessary bud! You're not alone in the Ren'Py > RPGM club (believe me! xD) I completely understand <3
I dunno whether it's nostalgia or what but I just love RPGM, I think I actually love the engine even more after working with it for a few years. Definitely not the popular pov xD

I don't want you to have to start over mate, do you wanna send me over a save n some details of what exactly's going wrong? There's surely nothing we can't fix :) (I hope.. xD)

Sorry you didn't like the game mate, was there anything in particular that you didn't like? :)

♥ ♥ ♥ thank you Gulag mate :')

Sorry mate I'm not understanding you correctly, are you having problems with the party from the Recollection Room? x
Yea I suddenly got a new gallery in the recollection room when I don’t remember completing any scene Since we got send there automatically!And I can’t save anything there!

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
2- The fact that Lisa was raped is not cool,
It would be cool, if it were true, but it's not true. Lisa wasn't raped. Unfortunately, rape content will no longer be appearing in this game.

I prefer the faithful way because I like it when Danny and Lisa stay together.
I know that PaleGrass has already pointed out to you that the Faithful path is not the way to keep Danny and Lisa together, but I don't think he mentioned that there is a way to do that. At least, there was a way to keep them together when he talked about this previously. He may have changed some things since then, but if not, the way to keep Danny and Lisa together is to choose the Sharing path.

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
Okay, I was enjoyingthe game till now and looking forward to how Lisa character gonna morph on my(player) choices But i have to say this...
Game still looks amazing and renders are brilliant along with poses of characters and experessions.
The thing that made an impact is the matter of choice. It flet weird and pointless as the story flow just went like reading a visual noval instead of a game. It took immersion away from me and i felt like i have no control in Lisa's story (which was why i absolutely love the game).
The amount of choices and at the major points of the story made this game different from other games (like Anna) but the party end had that aspect removed. I couldn't play anymore cause i saw the character i was building (sometimes teasing, sometimes reserved and other times extremely sexual) just turned into easy going sex worker.

MisterABC

Apr 13, 2019
Updated bug + Journal fixes - paste the contents into www folder and overwrite everything x

Installing the above fix will add an unlock all feature in the "gallery" ^_^
How do I access to "gallery"?

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes