Feb 7, 2021
There's some progress with Byron. Lisa goes to the shop to get coffee and he asks her to help herself while he's texting someone totally preoccupied. So she does. Then someone calls him and he answers saying something about not eating what they'll cook coz he'd get food poisoning and Lisa gets pissed and storms off.

That night Byron visits her in the hot tub, she sneaks out to see what he's doing sneaking around her house. He fucks her, leaves, and that's it. And she realizes she's just his booty call.

Also around the same time she realizes how used she was during the party. Figured this may take a toll on her mental health.

Feb 7, 2021
I liked this patch, but it has serious errors made by Palegrass.
1- create new useless characters like Jake. there is no point in adding new characters and not working on them
2- The fact that Lisa was raped is not cool, what was always exciting about the game is the fact that she is a whore and naughty of her own free will.
3- Where is Moddy? We need an urgent route Moddy. so far the best route.
The only positive point of the party was Lisa's relationship with Troy and Jayce.
View attachment 3944694
I'm more surprised-concerned she hasn't processed that right and went on to kiss Riggs next morning.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There's some progress with Byron. Lisa goes to the shop to get coffee and he asks her to help herself while he's texting someone totally preoccupied. So she does. Then someone calls him and he answers saying something about not eating what they'll cook coz he'd get food poisoning and Lisa gets pissed and storms off.

That night Byron visits her in the hot tub, she sneaks out to see what he's doing sneaking around her house. He fucks her, leaves, and that's it. And she realizes she's just his booty call.

Also around the same time she realizes how used she was during the party. Figured this may take a toll on her mental health.
Hmm I did get to that part, but I don't recall her realization you mention in the end.

aokkoa

Jul 19, 2023
the more i replay the party arc, the more i really have come to love Bobby.

Bobby: *carrying plate of drugs over lol* ayee this the chill corner?

Troy: what are you doin bringin that junk over here?

Bobby: idk mate its just collecting dust o'er here

LOL

literally 10/10 game just for that one quoteable and Bobby is a quotable goldmine lmao

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Ok ,Step by step : :)
1. Select Gina and Troy , do the "Joint effort first and Gina Grope"
2. Select "Return to your drink "
3. Select Yasmin and Mike , do the " Breaking the Ice " and then "Lending a Hand"
4. "Return to your drink " again
5. Select Gina and Troy and "Troy's lap" :)
Worked like a charm... thank you very much :cool: :cool: :cool:

Reactions: Shackie

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Were both Paul and the bar rape scene removed from the story? I'm not complaining. I just want to know.

Yes... over a year ago.

Due to the content creation laws in Palegrass's home country (where creation of non-consensual content is illegal) Palegrass removed the content due to some incel retard reporting him to Patreon (who could have forwarded the complaint to his government).

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes