Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Ayo, still looking forward to some gloryhole scenes, shit could turn out way better than i thought with those 3 routes... I do remember there was one in college, but maybe a club would be hotter haha just imagine Lisa going out with Danny and disappearing for a while, maybe she could even do it with a female friend as well :sneaky:

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
PaleGrass
Dear dev, unfortunately with the newest update, the Modshop quests are still buggy. I have already fulfilled all pre-reqs for Modshop Gathering - Presence, but the game refuses to trigger that step, and instead keeps playing Modshop - Duncan scene (which I have also already triggered), which leads to a black screen dead end after Lisa recognizes the Limo. Could you take a look into my save again?

Reactions: Nemo000

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
If Lisa was on a train and she had a choice choose 1 Jayce or 10 Danny's with 100 puppies. I would choose 1 Jayce, because the 10 Danny's would use the same train to kill the 100 puppies once they served their purpose to submit Lisa to their control. Yes, Danny is that shallow and sadistic from what I have seen so far from him. There is at least 1 orgy to be played out for each of them using Lisa as bait to satisfy their kink. In the orgy where Danny stayed at Jayce's party, inside their room Mike or Joe with Jake and Troy with all the girls as well. When Lisa was being skewered in both her orifices by Jake and Troy, was screaming out from the top of her lungs crying out with tears running down her face "STOP PLEASE, STOP THIS, PLEASE NO MORE. IT REALLY HURTS PLEASE STOOOOP STOOOOOP STOOOOOOP." Troy and Jake just continued on with their fun raping Lisa over and over again until they finished having their fun. Danny did nothing to stop this and just encouraged it on. That is why I say Danny is a sadistic ass and he would kill those 100 puppies without a second thought. After it is all over Danny has the gull to ask Lisa "Are you okay babe." What a slap in Lisa face and add insult to injury with massive PTSD issues going forward in her life until her death as a result of these events. The incidents a Moddy's house party did not help matters either, where Danny masterminded the events and did nothing to stop them either.

Last edited:

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
P.G is there any way you can create a mechanic where Lisa officially breaks up with Danny and Jo even knows. Danny is still around as character that pesters Lisa to please take him back and forgive him for all the wrong that he perpetrated upon her. Jo has sympathy, for Lisa's situation and breaks her long time friendship with Danny after hearing the incidents that happened at Moddy house party. How Danny masterminded the whole hot tube situation with Moddy where here raped Lisa multiple times and Danny took a turn after that. Also depending on what transpired at Jayce's party(orgy or not). In the next update. Unfortunately I am going to have to wait until the new year to play for(3.2 at least) that is when you said you might possibly implement Jayce's scenes with Lisa at his party. Unless you can keep the values in the save that indicate Lisa Kissed Jayce at his party and initiate the Jayce Romance path, have that path continue after the party outside in many secret dates and meetings outside the hotel. Sooner in(3.1x) possibly. Even when Danny leaves the party early before G.G's begin. Also make the counter on the green and red decisions really count in the argument with Danny. When you choose to have Danny leave by not taking the drugs that the Irish guy is offering. Not make Lisa feel so guilty about asking Danny to leave, she was very justified in asking Danny to leave especially after the incidents at Moddy's house party. Not just all red decisions automatically either in the argument, especially when you chose not to do all of the red decisions.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022
bet this rape orgy going to be removed soon just like the others 3 I think!
exactly. If he was gonna include rape scene again, why he removed bar toilet scene ? Or does his country laws allow rape if its in an orgy lol.

orgy scene is not different than bar toilet scene in this perspective. I don't have any problem with it but then where is bar scene ?

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes