larry213

Nov 4, 2022
Can someone fix the mac file for this game? I does not work for me. For reference, the file has to be in this format for it to work not 7z.

Screenshot 2024-10-05 at 8.03.03 PM.png

Kodakule

May 13, 2024
Hi, can someone please give me the Android link to this which is up to date.

There's a link in first page but that's from 2022. V 2.70

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
Hi P.G with Lisa's confidence going up why don't you make her a new Jogging outfit that is a 2 piece with a large sports bra like top that goes down covering up to her solar plexus and sleeves going down to her elbow. It top has cooling silicone inserts that support the breasts on the bottom and side, that also gives a push up effect as well. The cleavage shown would not need to be as low due to the push up effect due to the silicone inserts. Bottom that covers the belly button to her knees. That would highlight her abdomen development as her fitness level grows. In the next update.

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Hi P.G with Lisa's confidence going up why don't you make her a new Jogging outfit that is a 2 piece with a large sports bra like top that goes down covering up to her solar plexus and sleeves going down to her elbow. It top has cooling silicone inserts that support the breasts on the bottom and side, that also gives a push up effect as well. The cleavage shown would not need to be as low due to the push up effect due to the silicone inserts. Bottom that covers the belly button to her knees. That would highlight her abdomen development as her fitness level grows. In the next update.
The outfit was changed not so long ago
Old.jpg New.jpg

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
Hi P.G is Luca in that last year of High School or 1st year of College. If Luca is still in High School, he could ask Lisa to his Prom as his date, in the next update. Lisa would probably say yes, dress up in killer sexy dress to make all the other guy's at the Prom jaw drop and drool as their dates are annoyed with them for staring a Lisa. Make the other guy's there think, how did this nerd that is a nobody and loner get a knockout girl like this for his date. All the other girls there, think Luca must be really something to get hot girl like that. The other girls also thought did I miss out on something by not talking to Luca and ignoring him. Sharon would also rent out a wedding banquet hall with a very large dance floor, lots of seating and a large buffet with a variety of non alcoholic drinks. Setup a DJ station and hire a really good DJ for the event. Sharon is a patron that helps to fund the High School so the students there can get a great education. Luca to Sharon is close as family, due to the fact that he is her best friends son. Sharon wants to make Luca's special night perfect for him. Sharon would tell Lisa before she left to meet Luca "Don't worry about coming home late tonight with a *wink* of the eye towards Lisa" and Lisa would say "Sharon really, with a *tehe*." she would leave to to meet Luca.

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes