Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I've inferred what's going on with the development by reading pages and pages. I have a few questions.

Is the version that we can download now censored vs. the prior versions? Or is PG just going to stop making certain content going forward? For example, is Lisa's drink night still in the game? Paul's blackmail route?

This version is 2.852b. Does that "b" mean beta or is this version complete? I would like to catch up with this game, but I'm not sure if I should do this now or some time later. The drama has confused the hell out of me. Thanks.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
I've inferred what's going on with the development by reading pages and pages. I have a few questions.

Is the version that we can download now censored vs. the prior versions? Or is PG just going to stop making certain content going forward? For example, is Lisa's drink night still in the game? Paul's blackmail route?

This version is 2.852b. Does that "b" mean beta or is this version complete? I would like to catch up with this game, but I'm not sure if I should do this now or some time later. The drama has confused the hell out of me. Thanks.
Going forward those scenes will not be in the game anymore and Paul (the nephew) is taken out of the game entirely (so some past scenes will be rewritten).

The current version is as good as any to catch up, however it might be a good idea to wait a couple of months. The story is currently stuck in a big event which will be finished over the next couple of months, and after said event the story will be moving on to chapter 3. So that might be a good place to pick it back up.

Reactions: Icekatana

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Going forward those scenes will not be in the game anymore and Paul (the nephew) is taken out of the game entirely (so some past scenes will be rewritten).

The current version is as good as any to catch up, however it might be a good idea to wait a couple of months. The story is currently stuck in a big event which will be finished over the next couple of months, and after said event the story will be moving on to chapter 3. So that might be a good place to pick it back up.
Thanks for the detailed response. I think I'll grab a copy just to make sure I can play those mentioned paths, and wait for the big event to finish.

Reactions: L7Bear

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of Pale's most recent guide that they could share? The links are down, for obvious reasons. I like the guide that is linked on the first page, but I found Pale's guide also very useful. Thanks.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I wish the dev will revisite Pauls route instead of droping it entirely. Drop the rape scenes and make the anoying brat "take advantage" of Lisa. Hell she might start to like it and tease the little shit. And then turn the tables on him. And her aunt walking in on them and other hot kink potential.

Reactions: crookscomp

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
I wish the dev will revisite Pauls route instead of droping it entirely. Drop the rape scenes and make the anoying brat "take advantage" of Lisa. Hell she might start to like it and tease the little shit. And then turn the tables on him. And her aunt walking in on them and other hot kink potential.
yeah thats a nice idea but i dont know are there enough audience for the brother kinda troubling and teasing her sister fantasies...anyway its an optional route and most people are looking forward to the darker routes...i hope if palegrass did a voting for using paul as some slighter annouying stepbrother/cousin kink fantasies ....will there be a lot push and play and it would definitely workout according to his age and their dynamics so...but dont know whether its worth the effort for palegrass to put if there isnt enough audience for it!

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
yeah thats a nice idea but i dont know are there enough audience for the brother kinda troubling and teasing her sister fantasies...anyway its an optional route and most people are looking forward to the darker routes...i hope if palegrass did a voting for using paul as some slighter annouying stepbrother/cousin kink fantasies ....will there be a lot push and play and it would definitely workout according to his age and their dynamics so...but dont know whether its worth the effort for palegrass to put if there isnt enough audience for it!
It's been discussed before and PG has stated it wouldn't go with the flow of the story but he could rework it into it. Just depends on the changes he's making. Paul's character adds the twist of him being among the youngest characters which can help from the perspective of adding the view from a teen's side. There's potential in it as Paul can directly explore Lisa from the vantage point of him developing his taste as well as shaping Lisa's too. PG sure does have his work cut out for him.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I wouldn't expect something like this to happen. PaleGrass has already stated that he's been going back through the game and cutting the Paul and Duncan content. He's been working on it for more than a month, so it's not likely that he's going to scrap a month's worth of rewrites in order to do another major rewrite, and set himself even further back in his development cycle.

Reactions: Skorm007 and L7Bear

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
i hope that PG will surprise us with a new character that's similar to Paul except that Lisa actually gets along with him and they become good friends to the point where they end up hooking up. That'll be a good way to replace Paul and may allow the character to be funny too. A decent number of people didn't mind Paul so just tweaking up his looks and adding a new backstory. He can be introduced just as the adopted son of Sharon's sister that got caught with a bad crowd and needed a place to get away from the street gangs. PG could even add a twist to his backstory at the end too. Paul's replacement can added near or the end of the current episode too. With that in mind it opens up many additional possibilities too. It's just a suggestion that's all. Maybe PG can hold an open poll where people can decide if he adds Paul's replacement or not.

Reactions: Icekatana

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Aunt” looks too cute and young in “reality” pictures (there is no that close to uncanny valley effect as it is in game).

As for Paul, yes, there is no need to cut him out entirely, only remove some dialogues and pictures related to blackmail; for the rest of the game Lisa can completely treat him like an annoying domestic pet. And even transitions in routes don't need to be changed, they will be in the same place (1st for more exhibitionism, 2nd for dominant). Then either Lisa herself becomes quite receptive and simply continues to him without shrinking and hiding, but still every time upsets him, or after a “slightly modified scene in cinema” (which will already be initiated by herself) she switches to “dominant path” (for example, he “will persuade”/“beg” her to give it a go, “is ready for anything”; or she begins to act more like a "hands-on" teacher, maybe even find him girlfriend after that, for example the girl she tutored in math), otherwise he will remain in the same completely passive state.

I think that more romantic path, that person above is talking about, is already largely closed by “wunderkind” and there is no point in implementing it through Paul.

As for momentary actions, it's not necessary to implement all this “right now”, just cut some of it and leave transition points, the rest will happen later, if there would be time (it doesn't interfere with rest of routes in this form).

ps. House actually will be too empty and boring without Paul, as it was at the game's start.

Last edited:

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
Palegrass is already in the process of removing him ( or already finished) so talking about it is kinda useless at this point.
I'm just waiting to see where the story goes, so the sooner the party and ch2 are finished the better. No need for more distractions.
I think adding a new roommate would be easier than tweaking Paul. The story can continue to move while the new character can slowly be introduced little by little as Lisa's deviant behavior develops even more.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I think adding a new roommate would be easier than tweaking Paul. The story can continue to move while the new character can slowly be introduced little by little as Lisa's deviant behavior develops even more.
But we already know that PaleGrass is not tweaking Paul. He's removing Paul from the game entirely. He already announced this, and he's been working on the removals since the beginning of August, so a lot of the work is already done, if not all of it.

Reactions: L7Bear

bobapop8988

Dec 26, 2019
by removing Paul from the game, I think PG could focus and create a new route (College Route for example), where Troy and/or Jake will take part in that route. Since Troy and Jake plays major roles in Jayce's party, I think it would be nice to see what will happen next with those 2 after the party. Like Lisa would stay connected with Troy and Jake, and does things inside the campus as well as outside the campus. That's my thoughts, no hard feelings folks. :D

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Any word on whether there will be more scenes at the hot spring/bathhouse place? Seemed like that was building to something but hasn't gone anywhere.

4.30 star(s) 119 Votes