Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Plot twist: A new orgy party will start on the next update :devilish: and PG will lose all mental capacity he has left.

DrFakerSmut

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Woohoo moving on with the story!? Oh wait, orgy is not 100% done since there are other routes left to do, dang it.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Yeah the Orgy's finished bud :) The Cuckold route and DS Cheating are still incomplete

The Orgy is the Danny Leaves event whereas the remaining two routes are Danny Stays ^_^
Hey PG, how different is the orgy during DANNY STAYS - CHEATING ROUTE? same living room? similar dialogues? and is the Jayce route in the orgy happening?, something like this:
JP (2).png

Cheers :cool: :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: L7Bear

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I hope there will be more adventures in the red-light district and the neon club :)
Neon's tied to the story so it's inevitable ^_^
The sex shop in the RLD will be accessible in 3.2 I think!

Plot twist: A new orgy party will start on the next update :devilish: and PG will lose all mental capacity he has left.
We don't even joke about that.. xD!

Woohoo moving on with the story!? Oh wait, orgy is not 100% done since there are other routes left to do, dang it.
The remaining party routes are taking a back seat for a patch, if you're waiting to get out of the party mate you can in the current release. All routes can leave Jayce's Apartment and continue the story :)

Hey PG, how different is the orgy during DANNY STAYS - CHEATING ROUTE? same living room? similar dialogues? and is the Jayce route in the orgy happening?, something like this:
View attachment 4098830

Cheers :cool: :cool:
It's a completely separate event mate, no shared CGs with any other route - it doesn't happen in the main room and Lisa does not join in the Orgy downstairs ^_^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Wow I got the new version ... but the thread is still at 3.0.4

I have decided to DL the mac version right now Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 18.24.56.jpg

my question is: how to get Lisa:love: banged on all her holes? :devilish:

Ok I'l figured out by myself

Thanks to the dev

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Is the galaxy up to date? If it is can anyone upload a full save file? Appreciated
The gallery is now complete. No need for a save simply walk into the Gallery (use the mirror in Lisa's living room) and use the lever to unlock all scenes.

Dark767

Jun 25, 2021
Someone knows what to do here I can not advance in the party because I have not talked to miss short but as much as I go to school I can not find her and I did the hotel event and follow her and I can not do either the vandalism mission because it asks me to have three confidence points but I only have 2 for the student council mission I'm in version 3.0.4

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone.

What's more in that orgy to be more complete than it was before this update ?
I went to the recollection room, use the lever but nothing has changed ^^

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Hello everyone.

What's more in that orgy to be more complete than it was before this update ?
I went to the recollection room, use the lever but nothing has changed ^^
What PG said a few posts above yours:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v3-0-4-palegrass.86725/post-15005810

I’m so tired of so many change already I just want to finished the Jay party already so I can go to next story!
Unless your route is the Cuckold or DS cheating, the party is complete and you can move on. You can see any other route you missed in a future version.

Wolbachia

็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
PaleGrass
You also can update the nodejs version to make the game a better move fluid.
All dialogue was like 2fps before I upgraded it with MTool.
You can upgrade de nodejs in MV Studio so every time you build the game is gonna have we better and more fluid game.
Here is a how you can do that.

Peace and hope for you game do develop even further.

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
I started a few days ago. Managed to go through many side quests but I'm stuck on "Jayce Party" quest. How to trigger that ? I searched nearly everywhere !

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Lisa v3.0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

yKnot

Sep 19, 2024
First of all, I would like to thank PaleGrass and all the people participating to the development. This game is amazing!
It starts slow and it really has got a character's development, a modification, a shift of the personality that is coherent and gradual. It is erotic as fuck and it can be wild and gross without having to force it in any manner. The scenes are just amazing, it's hot, so thank you guys! It's my favourite so far and I always really can't wait for the following update. Thank you very much!

By the way! I attended Jace's party but the main quest seems not noticing it, I mean: it doesn't end up in to the "Completed" quests list, and I can't watch tv at night anymore, as it is the trigger of that event (which, once again, I already attended). I mean: is it normal? Is it over already for the moment? Or I should just go on with a couple of side quests still to be done, in order to achieve Jayce's Party and Confidence quests and have new main ones? Thanks for helping at those who will answer.
Edit: I had to sleep a couple of days more to trigger Gina's call. All fine for the moment!

Last edited:

fuegofish

Aug 31, 2017
lol I swear after getting through the orgy event I'm pretty sure the only Joe and Jake content I want involves them and a splattering noise after falling off a roof

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 119 Votes