HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
Unfortunately, I cannot write or speak English perfectly, but I would like to continue playing LISA. Can someone help me please

sk_cool

May 25, 2018
I think I messed up the gameplay. not able to play the hot tub scene. does anyone has the save of chapter 2(end save).

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Gunnar path not Vicki path in the camping.
Plz tell me how to get that path.

Reactions: Ekzar

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Don't think I was able to trigger this. Is there some certain route you have to be on?
Yes Lisa should get intimate relation with Viv Luca's mom.
Look into Lisa journal on Viv character quest.
This story triggered by hot tub scene with Lisa, Sharon and Viv Luca's mom. Lisa will get involved intimate relation with Viv and Paul watch them and recorded by his phone. At night Lisa will get blackmail from Paul.
Sorry my bad english

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This story triger by hot tub scene with Lisa, Shanon and Viv Luca's mom. Lisa will get involved intimate relation with Viv and Paul watch them and recorded by his phone. At night Lisa will get blackmail from Paul.
Sorry my bad english
Oh, maybe I don't have it because I declined Viv earlier on in the game.

Thanks, and your English was fine :)

Reactions: m3nic

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I can't proceed with Viv's quest, because Lisa cannot interact with Luca in the morning (i click on him but don't happen anything)… i have already completed Luca's quest.
It is a bug?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I can't proceed with Viv's quest, because Lisa cannot interact with Luca in the morning (i click on him but don't happen anything)… i have already completed Luca's quest.
It is a bug?
I think thats not a bug but end of content and wait for the next update..

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
>> Your profile cannot be used because it comes from a newer version of NW.js.

Some functions may not be available. Please enter a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. <<

How should I do that ??

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes