trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
yes, but unfortunately, the .rvdata2 file is not working for the three which are given in there. ^^;
I just tried it now and it works for me
Like it gives off an error or just doesn't open? (And are you using RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe? The MvSaveFile.exe is only for RPG Maker MV)
Also in any case an alternative is using this website:

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
I just tried it now and it works for me
Like it gives off an error or just doesn't open? (And are you using RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe? The MvSaveFile.exe is only for RPG Maker MV)
Also in any case an alternative is using this website:
please look at the image...that error kinda bothering me xD SS.PNG

and is there any official tutorials for this game like a walkthrough or something ...the passwords kinda too much to just guess them xD

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
please look at the image...that error kinda bothering me xD View attachment 814777

and is there any official tutorials for this game like a walkthrough or something ...the passwords kinda too much to just guess them xD
Looking at it for a while now, but that's the extent of my capabilityes XD
Anyway from what I found online the fault at kernalbase.dll is an ass to deal with, it's the usual "update this and update that, then if that doesn't work create another user or take the file from another pc, then if it doesn't work use the cmd and write this, if it doesn't work then install windows back again"
So I think the best solution is to post this in the thread where the downloads of the saveedit program are to see if anyone else ran into the same problem since could be something related on this program really simple to solve, in the meantime you can just use the saveedit website that works the same, just upload the save file there and you'll be able to edit the parameters

pretty sure in this thread there are some walktrough and responses all you gotta do is use the search function, for example for the password I just wrote code and found the posts with the numbers, the one for the resturant is 11290 the one for hideway is 753

Reactions: Tsumirin

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Hey do you know how to activated adeline resolution side quest
Seems like you need to prostitute 5 times and talk to adeline in bar at night, found here:
Basically, all the sex scenes and the quest line leading to the voluntary birthing and everything needs to be started by...

Breastfeeding your own baby in the nursery. This gives you in the skill list Maternity Instinct

Then when you try to sleep you get a variation of where lisette once more hears Nadi the shopkeeper being banged by someone and wants to get some herself so the next night you visit the bar and write your name in the girl request board to get someone fuck lisette in the night. Then you talk again in the confession room which is Lisette Woes 4. Or somewhere along those line

Note/Clue I got from the memory room on how things got sequenced (at least the main stuff for me) below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes