Dec 27, 2019
For baby collecting in the nursery are all of the beds supposed to be fillable or are there gaps?

Also is there a way back into the aristocracy after leaving? I see the event square for moving to a new area behind the guards and they don't seem to move/disappear at all at any point.

Anal virginity.
Some are empty.

No, once you leave, you leave.

Reactions: eisakuotani

eisakuotani

May 24, 2019
Some are empty.

No, once you leave, you leave.
You wouldn't happen to know what the three multicolor switches are for at the floating island in the room before midpoint? I got there and they seemed to already be pressed, is it because I rescued Caldera and those defeated monsters are related?

Dec 27, 2019
You wouldn't happen to know what the three multicolor switches are for at the floating island in the room before midpoint? I got there and they seemed to already be pressed, is it because I rescued Caldera and those defeated monsters are related?
I translated this game, so I know. They open the way to the next floor.
Caldera gives you a hand if you rescue her.

Reactions: darkarttony

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The IRL claiming of wombs takes precedence over the virtual equivalent.
View attachment 697997
An old friend of mine has 6 kids from 4 women. When he came up to me to tell me about the 6th pregnancy, I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "damn, looks like ya got yourself a creampie fetish, there!" He didn't really laugh, but I could tell by his look that's what it was. hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: eisakuotani

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
This keep happenig whenever I let her have sex with the green hair guy on the 2nd floor of the bar
Should I delete n redownload?

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
How to get to udra mine secret area,domingo well is flooded how to make it dry??

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
I'm having weird trouble getting the "Just us" ending. I did the required event, Adeline lost her virginity to Lisette, I didn't do Lisette's woes 4, but I'm not getting the ending. Is it because I only did it after reaching the top of the final dungeon, or do I need more sex stats (or less? like, Lissete can't get pregnant even once?) or what? The only ending I'm getting is the basic ending with no sex scenes.

Dec 27, 2019
I'm having weird trouble getting the "Just us" ending. I did the required event, Adeline lost her virginity to Lisette, I didn't do Lisette's woes 4, but I'm not getting the ending. Is it because I only did it after reaching the top of the final dungeon, or do I need more sex stats (or less? like, Lissete can't get pregnant even once?) or what? The only ending I'm getting is the basic ending with no sex scenes.
No idea. What I wrote in the hint is what I did to get it.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
No idea. What I wrote in the hint is what I did to get it.
MMM. Annoying, at any rate I'm doing a new run through and using the cheat weapons, perhaps I can figure out if, and what, secondary needs for some endings there might be. Thanks for the prompt response, even if you didn't know the answer to the question.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I will
Any way is there a walkthrough or a guide or something?
Maybe, but I'm aware only about the FAQ.TXT included with translation. Also as you progress in the game, you unlock recollection room with additional tips to scenes.

Reactions: Ego0XO

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
what are the sex shop items actually used for? since all are greyed out except the milker.

Dec 27, 2019
what are the sex shop items actually used for? since all are greyed out except the milker.
Some heal Lisette ass faster, one collects cum from sex events, I really can't remember what the others do.

what are the best places to harvest the materials for the brothel?
If I remember correctly you can buy most of them from vendors, other than that just move around collecting everything.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes