Kollyn

Aug 27, 2017
OK i still don't get it about the rescue Caldera Thing?

How to do it?

I found the thermometer and the note saying the temp i set the temp to the notes one and it still only says 10 cm of water....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second how to enter East Deep forest Hut with hubert Mushroom something?

Jan 26, 2018
early on there's a guy in the spring/lake whatever who will offer you info in exchange for anal, this gets you into the bud garden initially and unlocks the next stage of Lisette's woes (either 2 or 3, I don't remember)

Since you're asking about the floating island but don't know about those, you're on track for either a boring normal end or the true end (depending on how much sexual stuff you've done) and you'll already be locked off from this part of the game.
I'd recommend just finishing, since the floating island is the last dungeon, and getting the new game+ bonuses. Plus if you really can't be bothered, I think finishing once regardless of your ending will allow you to unlock the full gallery if you want to.

Basically, the game has 2 primary endings and one little special side ending.
Either finish the game a virgin or close to it (I did virgin but apparently that's not the actual requirement, might be based on not getting pregnant?)
Or go full slut, which is basically denoted by finishing Lisette's woe 4, which will open up pretty much all of the sexual content.
oh the anal club i dident realize it was called the bud garden i mostly try not to read all the text and do a speed run

Dec 27, 2019
OK i still don't get it about the rescue Caldera Thing?

How to do it?

I found the thermometer and the note saying the temp i set the temp to the notes one and it still only says 10 cm of water....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are missing the bent key, it's in the ship too.

Second how to enter East Deep forest Hut with hubert Mushroom something? [/QUOTE said:
Read the hint in the Memory Ruins.

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
Got a few questions.

- All ending hints mention losing virginity. What happens if you maintain it, or is it simply impossible?
- Is it possible to lose virginity, but maintain rape count at 0?
- Lisette woes 4 is mentioned as locking you out of some content. Is it for completing the quest, or merely gaining it?

Thanks!

Dec 27, 2019
Got a few questions.

- All ending hints mention losing virginity. What happens if you maintain it, or is it simply impossible?
- Is it possible to lose virginity, but maintain rape count at 0?
- Lisette woes 4 is mentioned as locking you out of some content. Is it for completing the quest, or merely gaining it?

Thanks!
-You can end the game as a virgin.
-Yes.
-Completing it.

Reactions: Aule

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
Thank you.

For the second, how do you do it? Even drunken sex with brewer twins counts as rape.

gnegna

Aug 1, 2019
Hello.

I need some help as I am a bit stuck.

I want to get the Lisette Woe's 4 quest and I am following the guide that was posted at the start of page 20.
It mentions that I need to talk to Nadi and do the blowjob course, but I do not understand. If I talk to her she just want to sell me stuff.

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
I want to get the Lisette Woe's 4 quest and I am following the guide that was posted at the start of page 20.
It mentions that I need to talk to Nadi and do the blowjob course, but I do not understand. If I talk to her she just want to sell me stuff.
You have to talk to Nadi in the 'Bud Garden', but she'll only prompt the blowjob course if you've done anal enough times.

Even after that don't slack on the Bud Garden, you need to meet another threshold to unlock Lisetteland later.

Reactions: gnegna

xxxxxx33sssss

Jul 14, 2020
How do I complete a mission (pirate's hide) telling me (check if the watch got any info out of kicks) but where is the watch?

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Who and where is Maria ? Because in Memory Ruins "Cleon's Revenge" say i need to talk often with her at her house, but i can't find where she is.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes