3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
this game is a joke

whats the point of a game that literally requires manually adding chests with Maker, chests that contain every ressource/weapon/etc. x999

btw, how to get CTRL for Skip:
follow the Penis

ctrl for skip in lisette.jpg

Last edited:

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
Have you taken the boat to go further south? There's a place along the south coast with a broken bridge and a boat rental place.
I have searched all around the coast and couldn't find any broken bridge and boat

Ex_Pride

Dec 18, 2019
Umm..As you can see...I've been playing around the game and noticed something..There's a mission in the main story where you you need to go to the Forest of Temptation,5 minute upon entering= nothing's weird,6 minutes> noticed that you can't fight with the SPECIAL monster (the graphic of tentacle with one eye)that only appears at night(looked at every corner)..Gave up and used Maiden's Blessing to exit the forest.IT appeared next to me..But when I used Maiden's Blessing again it's gone..
Please FIX THIS..YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T ENGAGE IN A FIGHT WHILE USING MAIDEN'S BLESSING

p.s :- There's no need to change anything beside the Forest of Temptation's Special Monster

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
I have searched all around the coast and couldn't find any broken bridge and boat
You're not getting the west and south coasts mixed are you?
From the exit of the forest, go as far south as it will let you, then go left.
You can also get to it from the western coast, keep heading south and you'll find a small route to keep going south that is fully blocked by mine-able rocks, then do the same thing, go south until you can't and then right.
There's not a boat immediately visible btw, but it is an area with no enemies and a small house near the bridge which you can only enter during the day.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
From the Deep Forest Exit teleport point, keep going down the maps until you reach the one with the hut/house thing in the middle, then go left, down , down , left through the maps, and you'll arrive at the map with the broken bridge.

Reactions: Farshid

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
hmm am I missing something here? for some reason I can't get this scene to unlock, (special enemy in pirate hideout or ship), got all the other special enemy scene by now including the corresponding one for this enemy for Lisette as well)
1593600404245.png

Dec 27, 2019
hmm am I missing something here? for some reason I can't get this scene to unlock, (special enemy in pirate hideout or ship), got all the other special enemy scene by now including the corresponding one for this enemy for Lisette as well)
View attachment 712890
Get in a fight with them and just guard. Eventually they will use the attack and eventually it will hit.
If the enemy escapes go to the next screen and come back, the enemy will respawn again.

I needed many tries to get it.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Get in a fight with them and just guard. Eventually they will use the attack and eventually it will hit.
If the enemy escapes go to the next screen and come back, the enemy will respawn again.

I needed many tries to get it.
pretty sure Adeline got hit with at least 2 different sex attacks from that enemy, which should be enough, from what I understand (I did specifically even reset the skills to grind some of those out to get rid of the evasion and lowered chance to target Adeline I had)

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
From the Deep Forest Exit teleport point, keep going down the maps until you reach the one with the hut/house thing in the middle, then go left, down , down , left through the maps, and you'll arrive at the map with the broken bridge.
I found it thank you

Frednotjon

Jan 10, 2018
Trying to get the true end, but I seem to be stuck in the normal ending. Is there something I'm missing? I did get Mysterious Essences from Caldera.

Daiemio

Aug 21, 2019
So I'm trying to finish up as many quests as I can before "Visitors 4" and I noticed that one of the canceled quest was "Sweet Words" (The guy who tricks you into anal for sharing the location of Elvinbut runs off) and I've been looking all over for this guy, but I can't seem to find and punish him, anyone have a clue where he could be? These are all the places I have found so far

• Refugee Camp
  • Rhubarb Village
  • Deep Forest
  • Domingo's House
  • Udra Mine
  • Cape Comfrey
  • Nina's Forge
  • Memory Ruins
  • Lake of Selvia
  • South Coast
  • Pirate Hideout
  • Pirate Ship
  • Refugee Mansion
  • Resturant Maple House

Dr Tirma

Sep 23, 2018
So I'm trying to finish up as many quests as I can before "Visitors 4" and I noticed that one of the canceled quest was "Sweet Words" (The guy who tricks you into anal for sharing the location of Elvinbut runs off) and I've been looking all over for this guy, but I can't seem to find and punish him, anyone have a clue where he could be? These are all the places I have found so far

• Refugee Camp
  • Rhubarb Village
  • Deep Forest
  • Domingo's House
  • Udra Mine
  • Cape Comfrey
  • Nina's Forge
  • Memory Ruins
  • Lake of Selvia
  • South Coast
  • Pirate Hideout
  • Pirate Ship
  • Refugee Mansion
  • Resturant Maple House
You can't, he is only the reason why you visit the sister again and progress in the path to make Lisette an Hecate.

Dec 27, 2019

• Refugee Camp
  • Rhubarb Village
  • Deep Forest
  • Domingo's House
  • Udra Mine
  • Cape Comfrey
  • Nina's Forge
  • Memory Ruins
  • Lake of Selvia
  • South Coast
  • Pirate Hideout
  • Pirate Ship
  • Refugee Mansion
  • Resturant Maple House
You never find him, in fact Lisette cant take revenge on the people that wrong her, that really annoyed me.

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
Kunui has a shop that is separate from the forge, which is further south of that.
From memory, you want to go left from the forest exit rather than right.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes