xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
Is the rope quest bugged only for me? Like I have the rope but the lady just repeats the same dialogue, I even tried resting but doesn't matter
Do you actually have enough ropes? If you read the quest in your log it says you need 5.

how can i improve my lv????? i killin monsters and killin and again and again but i cant lvlup!
how can i dothat????
First up, read the bookcase on the right hand side of the bedroom, it explains all the game systems.
Level up and skills are done from the blue magic circle just outside the bedroom.

aaaaand second important question! how do i made her hawe sex? ANY kind of sex. i agree with everything,so great is my despair.
help me please??
A few easy ones are:
The house on the right with the bottle sign above it, do the mini-quest there a few times to have some sex.
Talk to the guy with a marker above him in the spring at the north of the town at night for some butt stuff.
There's a building off the right hand side of the forest about halfway through, if you go there at night the guy lets you sleep there and the second time you do it he'll surprise you.

Jun 22, 2020
View attachment 709357

Step in that circle and talk to each npc to level up each girl and get skills and passive skills using points. You get 6 points per level and per skill book as I remember but can reset what you spend points on at no cost.

I just lost to the bandits during the school quest to get pregnant, so not sure if you need something like that to go into the anal place in the springs at night, I wasn't paying much attention to quests by then to try a fairly clean playthrough with just 1 baby. Buying a chrysanthemum item at the shop afterwards will allow you to prostitute yourself there, but not sure yet about other places, waiting for my next playthrough for a full corrupt one.
thank u very match!

Reactions: Teal Flower
Jun 22, 2020
Do you actually have enough ropes? If you read the quest in your log it says you need 5.

First up, read the bookcase on the right hand side of the bedroom, it explains all the game systems.
Level up and skills are done from the blue magic circle just outside the bedroom.

A few easy ones are:
The house on the right with the bottle sign above it, do the mini-quest there a few times to have some sex.
Talk to the guy with a marker above him in the spring at the north of the town at night for some butt stuff.
There's a building off the right hand side of the forest about halfway through, if you go there at night the guy lets you sleep there and the second time you do it he'll surprise you.
thank very match u too

Reactions: Rendra77

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
More japanese elves this time after you hand over the applies, nails and robes to Marulie and talk to her again after that (2 boxes worth of japanese just the 1st shows in SS)
1593381656868.png

Reactions: MediocreTranslation

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
Where is the magic gate from Legacy 2 quest, which should be at the left of Regmit or something.
If you're asking about the way onto the floating island, it's at the top left of the Elf village, a red circle.
You might have seen it the first time you go there, but there's a guard blocking you from using it.

Reactions: junnykie
Dec 27, 2019
Dragon problem quest (gained in the elf village) have a few jap symbols in its quest entry where I assume it should be amount
View attachment 709222

EDIT:
Also after returning the Rhubarb in the lodgings where the elves were staying, talking to the woman that is now there after you got told the elves went back to their own village
View attachment 709233
More japanese elves this time after you hand over the applies, nails and robes to Marulie and talk to her again after that (2 boxes worth of japanese just the 1st shows in SS)
View attachment 709567
Will fix it, thank you.

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
I'm stuck at the attack the pirates hideout on the south coast i have done all the missions and I cant find the hideout any help?

junnykie

Jul 2, 2018
If you're asking about the way onto the floating island, it's at the top left of the Elf village, a red circle.
You might have seen it the first time you go there, but there's a guard blocking you from using it.
Thank you

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
I'm stuck at the attack the pirates hideout on the south coast i have done all the missions and I cant find the hideout any help?
Have you taken the boat to go further south? There's a place along the south coast with a broken bridge and a boat rental place.

Jun 22, 2020
hi! I know I'm asking too many questions, but I can't figure it out on my own. I came to the camp to pass the assassin's quest, and there is no one in the camp! at all! is this my bug or is this also some kind of task? and the second! the name of the game clearly features the word "pregnancy" and for all the time of the game to make the heroine get pregnant at least ONCE, I did not succeed... what to do? aaand! how to cooking here (i think i need guide....) thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019
hi! I know I'm asking too many questions, but I can't figure it out on my own. I came to the camp to pass the assassin's quest, and there is no one in the camp! at all! is this my bug or is this also some kind of task? and the second! the name of the game clearly features the word "pregnancy" and for all the time of the game to make the heroine get pregnant at least ONCE, I did not succeed... what to do? aaand! how to cooking here (i think i need guide....) thank you in advance!
Maybe a dumb question but did you check the top left tent in the camp?

You will need to do anal prostitution at least 5 times before you can start going down the road of getting Lisette pregnant easily.

Re52

Dec 25, 2019
Does anyone know how to go through this door to bring back the balancer thing for the elf?

Jun 22, 2020
Maybe a dumb question but did you check the top left tent in the camp?

You will need to do anal prostitution at least 5 times before you can start going down the road of getting Lisette pregnant easily.
thank but i allready found all campers in mansion next to the graveyard, they all moved here

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to go through this door to bring back the balancer thing for the elf?
you need to put the correct number code into the statues on the right. The code is in the previous rooms, but it takes some out of the box thinking.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
How do I get the ingredients "cum" and "breastmilk" ?
I think you need to buy two items at the sexy shop to collect them, to find it you'll need to take the road north of the village (the one that has the fortunteller lady and goes to the nobility) but stop in the area in between the two long bridges, take the stairs below and you'll get to a resturant, in the room in front of the counter there is a lever and the code for that lever will be placed in a letter in the ass-prostitution place after you prostitute your ass for 10 times
I guess

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes