Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
I'm stuck trying to find apples, where do they appear?

EDIT: Found some in barrels in the Ancient Tomb.

Last edited:
Reactions: HNH1985

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Just Us: Adelaide must lose her virginity, you must not have seen Lisette's Woes 4. Whether Lisette must lose her own virginity is unclear, and I'm not sure if such a state is even possible.
In the Sealed Area of the Udra Mine, Lisette can take Adelaide's virginity (futa time), without losing her own.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
My guess is a lucky day just increases the drops and harvests.

I'm still stuck at Pirate's Info even after exploring pretty much all of the map. The pirates' hideout has a locked door and I just found 1 lever. Another locked door at the elven place. And the elder at the church still gone so I can't talk to him to complete the quest. This game seems to have more potential but it's made to be very confusing and with twisted routes locking you out of content without warning. Better to keep several saves in case you mess up to save you grinding/farming

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
I'm still stuck at Pirate's Info even after exploring pretty much all of the map. The pirates' hideout has a locked door and I just found 1 lever. Another locked door at the elven place. And the elder at the church still gone so I can't talk to him to complete the quest. This game seems to have more potential but it's made to be very confusing and with twisted routes locking you out of content without warning. Better to keep several saves in case you mess up to save you grinding/farming
So the village elder isn't in his house to talk to? Pretty sure that's where he's meant to be, at least for basically every other time you talk to him.

Reactions: Teal Flower

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Before posting screenies I decided to check everywhere out in the village again to make sure and the guy somehow is now there at his home. I'm not sure if I needed some more progress but he was neither at the church where he gives you the quest nor at his home or any other building at any time of the day. I've been finishing every other quest I had going on and I also got the last translation patch that seems it fixed some other crash. Who knows, a glitch maybe, thankfully I don't have to start over or take the Lisette's woes route.

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
how do you get into the sealed area
You're gonna have to elaborate on that.
If you mean the area with the switch for the abandoned mansion, it's linked to the school quest.
If you mean the place in the mine, you have to get the ability to breath underwater (you'll be told when) and then check out the well near the blacksmith before the mine.

any tips for broadcloth? please help
You can buy an item from the shop below your room that lets you craft broadcloth.

probably a stupid question but how do you view gallery
There's a physical location in world with a scene re-watch function as well as hints to get any you're missing. It's off to the left in the coast region, have a hunt around.
As far as just the individual CGs, I think the answer is basically just the "Graphics>Pictures" folder.

Click1

Apr 27, 2018
Can Caldera be recruited into Lisetteland? Seems like a waste of a full set of sprites if she's not...

Last edited:

JackieChan2718

Mar 21, 2019
How do you get to breast feed your baby OR just a walkthrough of the game would be nice

NVM Solution is you talk to the preist a bunch of times then after like your 2nd child you go in and just press z or Enter on one of your babies to breast feed them

Last edited:

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
You can breastfeed with just 1 as I have. I just tried to enter the room, she felt bad about it, I talked to the sister in the confessional, not sure if a few times, and the next time I tried to get in Lisette simply opened the door and let me interact with the baby.
So far everytime she's lactating I go and feed the baby but it's always the same event.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
I skimmed the past comments but I can't seem to find how to get/trigger Lisette Woe 4. Someone help?

DannyIwakura

Jul 19, 2017
I have finished the story. I think some things are really confusing. To activate Lisette Woe 4 I think you have to go to the infirmary and talk to the woman, but Lizzette's tits have to have milk, she says it when a new day begins. I think Lizzette has to have some experience in prostitution. Then you go to the place of the beds and breastfeed the baby.

You also have to keep in mind that if you complete that quest when the elf quest 5 begins, Lizzette will not be able to get pregnant. It doesn't make sense since that quest only serves for her to convert to the religion.

Reactions: superelmo
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes