KOKOSHU

Jun 3, 2019
How to get 5000 g baby weight? what food do I need for it and how to make the food? how to find it? do I need the food one per every pregnant day? please give me trips for it and thank you.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
can somebody help me for walkthrough :

1. where can i find nail and rope ? (for mision elves)
2. where can i complete mission from abadoned mansion ?
3. i already 15 prostitute (bud garden) and birth 5k weigh baby but can't unlock my own shop
You can make nails in the crafting menu using metal fragments, and rope with cotton.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
How to get 5000 g baby weight? what food do I need for it and how to make the food? how to find it? do I need the food one per every pregnant day? please give me trips for it and thank you.
First you make food by cooking it in the kitchen on frying pan, which you get after completing quest. Collect recipes - each food gives different results - you can eat many per day, but only one highest count. To gain baby weight you need eat daily.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
How do I finish School Security 2? There's bandits in there but even clearing out all of them doesn't complete the quest?

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
to add to that, I also can't get Lisette's Woe 4. That second nightcrawl event doesn't happen either. Managed to get Adelaine to bud garden once and Lisette has given birth once. What am I missing?

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
How do I finish School Security 2? There's bandits in there but even clearing out all of them doesn't complete the quest?
Return to the school in the day to try and turn it in. Spookiness ensues.

KOKOSHU

Jun 3, 2019
First you make food by cooking it in the kitchen on frying pan, which you get after completing quest. Collect recipes - each food gives different results - you can eat many per day, but only one highest count. To gain baby weight you need eat daily.
Actually I know how to cook and I got almost all the recipes but some are still unlocked I don't know how to get. but I don't know what food do I need for 5000g. I made taco or something called ( which has 230-270 ). I ate every day but got only 4100+.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Actually I know how to cook and I got almost all the recipes but some are still unlocked I don't know how to get. but I don't know what food do I need for 5000g. I made taco or something called ( which has 230-270 ). I ate every day but got only 4100+.
Try that amulet the wandering merchant sold. It help. Btw, where's the taco recipe?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Try that amulet the wandering merchant sold. It help. Btw, where's the taco recipe?
Speaking of those amulets that does increase nutrional value, do the 2 of them stack, or only the highest or is it only worth getting the high one if you have the money?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Upon arriving on the south coast (right after the boat ride)
1593020911086.png

EDIT: Restaurant "maple" have both these too
1593026313903.png
1593026346714.png

Last edited:

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
how can take the rocks off to reach the switch ,there is the well in the graveyard and the second well beside the old mension where to liberate that person , so the rock cant move. thank u so much

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
Just wanted to chime in about the endings, I got the true end without either character losing their virginity. I did rescue Caldera which I assume is needed since she is involved in the ending sequence.

how can take the rocks off to reach the switch ,there is the well in the graveyard and the second well beside the old mension where to liberate that person , so the rock cant move. thank u so much
To open the door to the mansion you need to do the haunted school quest, it takes you into that tunnel with the switch.
It's such a tease that 2 separate wells exist just to let you see that path.

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Just wanted to chime in about the endings, I got the true end without either character losing their virginity. I did rescue Caldera which I assume is needed since she is involved in the ending sequence.

To open the door to the mansion you need to do the haunted school quest, it takes you into that tunnel with the switch.
It's such a tease that 2 separate wells exist just to let you see that path.
thenk u so much ,i got it

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes