Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Not sure why I got stuck at the Pirates' Info quest and I see you guys have finished it and no one else had any problem. It tells me to talk to the elder about the prisoner but, if the elder is the guy at the church, he's vanished. I've talked to every npc involved in that quest, at different times of the day, at the soldiers hq if he's in the interrogation room and nope, nothing. So since I hadn't done it yet I've gone explore the lake on the south expecting it to maybe need some more progress. I got up to woes 3 done so it *shouldn't* lock me out of the main questline. Either I've missed something, need progress or I messed up and I'll have to go the woes route.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
After defeating Langrissa, my game just ends and returned to tittle menu.. thats it? or I missing something?
The memory room notes three possible endings.

True End: Lisette must lose her virginity, but don't see Lisette's Woes 4.
Priestess of Spring Pregnancy: See Lisette's Woes 4.
Just Us: Adelaide must lose her virginity, you must not have seen Lisette's Woes 4. Whether Lisette must lose her own virginity is unclear, and I'm not sure if such a state is even possible.

Frankly, there's no one worthy to lose it to, it seems. It's all scum around this island. No one actually nice who I'd consider giving it up to.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019

Just Us: Adelaide must lose her virginity, you must not have seen Lisette's Woes 4. Whether Lisette must lose her own virginity is unclear, and I'm not sure if such a state is even possible.

Frankly, there's no one worthy to lose it to, it seems. It's all scum around this island. No one actually nice who I'd consider giving it up to.
Yeah that's been my major annoyance. It would have been nice if you didn't have to get raped by assholes. But it seems as though the MC is just not able to be open to the idea until she's had her 'purity' taken. Which is just fuggin annoying.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Ok stupid question but.. how the hell do I save? I can bring the menu up, access the save feature, but I can't actually create a save file. What am I missing? It's just making the NO buzzing sound. Even at selected save points in deep forest.
You need write permissions in the game directory. This is no problem with FAT filesystems, but can be with NTFS. As nowadays NTFS is common, you must make sure to not install a game to restricted paths like Program Files (or if you have Proffessional version of Windows you can set privileges for directory) or run the game as Administrator as it gives more write permissions.
If filesystem is not a problem in your case, then it can be some program locking the files - editor or virus or even antivirus.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
First: thank you for translation of this game!

Now the question: which of those fixes are more current and complete?

I know those errors well. Time for Dr. Silentce to go to work. I can fix that one easily.

Edit: forgot to ask do you have the name of the NPC or any information about right before the error appears? It will help me narrow down where the fault is and fix it. The more details I have about the scene right before the error the easier it will be to fix.

Edit 2: So I reviewed looking for the error however, It was difficult to find anything wrong because quite frankly Mediocretranslation did a fantastic job and didn't fall for any of the usual pitfalls like most projects that encounter this error do. I did however find some things that were possible causes for the error you reported but honestly, without more information like a screenshot before the error or a save to test with; I can't guarantee I did anything to fix it (or the error even still exists you might want to make sure you are using the latest patch. I found some minor things that could be causing it and made some very minor adjustments but quite frankly It might be an old issue that was already fixed. Go ahead and try the files and let me know if it helps. If it does great. If not, I need more info to help or just wait for mediocretranslation to chime in and provide a bugfix.

But again I think it probably already was fixed and you might need to update barring any more information.
The patch has been updated, added the missing translation and fixed the other crash with the green haired dude.
You can get it here.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
What is a reliable way to get water? It seems to be real important for potions but I can't seem to get any.

Additionally, why does it seem like there's so few h-scenes in the game? Like, there are many CGs, but for the most part unless you go out of your way nothing ever happens to Lissette.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

Don't even use the one I made. In fact I am going to delete the entire post because I was wrong about the cause this time. I wasn't given enough information to do things properly and just did some stuff I thought might help. My own fault for trying to help when it wasn't needed I guess :) When in doubt trust the translator. They know what they did better then most anyone does.

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Don't even use the one I made. In fact I am going to delete the entire post because I was wrong about the cause this time. I wasn't given enough information to do things properly and just did some stuff I thought might help. My own fault for trying to help when it wasn't needed I guess :) When in doubt trust the translator. They know what they did better then most anyone does.
Thanks for clarification. But in the other hand well... maybe you saw something that translator didn't. In that case you can post what you saw to help with translation. You know two heads knows more than one :)

Reactions: Silentce
Dec 27, 2019

There are 4 endinds in fact.
The "Bad End" is if you stay virgin and don't rescue Caldera. Is not in the gallery because it has no art.
I think the twins are the best choice to lose her virginity, they don't do it with any malice and while she may be drunk she at least enjoys it.
untranslated text in bar - exchange with 10000G:
View attachment 703891
Will fix it, thank you.

You're welcome and my fix is better.
What is a reliable way to get water? It seems to be real important for potions but I can't seem to get any.

Additionally, why does it seem like there's so few h-scenes in the game? Like, there are many CGs, but for the most part unless you go out of your way nothing ever happens to Lissette.
Just buy the filter from Nadi and "cook" the water.
i enter from the graveyard well and i still find the rocks. any help plz? thnk u so much
Where do you want to go exactly? Post a screenshot.
There should be a space before "uses" (rape, liquid, massage):
View attachment 703988 View attachment 703989
and space before "excitement":
View attachment 703992
Will fix it, thank you.
Those messages appear so fast that I never noticed.

Reactions: Fiamos and ustar

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
How to continue Kunui's quest? I've found the first night scene yet it seems stuck from there

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
People keep talking about some h-scenes at the bar, but they don't seem to trigger for me. Is there some kind of prerequisite?

ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
can somebody help me for walkthrough :

1. where can i find nail and rope ? (for mision elves)
2. where can i complete mission from abadoned mansion ?
3. i already 15 prostitute (bud garden) and birth 5k weigh baby but can't unlock my own shop

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes