Oct 2, 2018
Where the heck is Forest of Temptation.. I searched all over and have the ring of reason on... Please help. Also how do I get to the lever in the room blocked by the rock.. Something to smash the rock?? Where to get that too.. The Island map pretty much useless if there is no image of the island under the blips you find. smh

KatTheHusky

Nov 12, 2018
Where the heck is Forest of Temptation.. I searched all over and have the ring of reason on... Please help. Also how do I get to the lever in the room blocked by the rock.. Something to smash the rock?? Where to get that too.. The Island map pretty much useless if there is no image of the island under the blips you find. smh
Forest of temptation is north of the main town, then east, then south. You'll find a small diner. After that go south again.

Absolutely no clue as to how you're supposed to hit the lever for the mansion.

Dec 27, 2019
I'm using the 1.03 patch.

Whatever came out of this treasure chest was untranslated. It's the first screen of the little cave after going east past the entrance to the maple restaurant. View attachment 701568

Also, both the message board and magic circle at the restaurant were untranslated.
Will fix it, thank you.
Wait are bugged main quests also standard rpg stuff? Or is it just shoddy programing?
Complete the first main quest.

Reactions: International

KatTheHusky

Nov 12, 2018
The school quest leads to that lever.
At what point can you freely start having sex with npcs, because I'm 2 hours in and cannot see it happening in the foreseeable future. I can't invest any more time into this game, I don't have the energy to deal with all the grinding.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
At what point can you freely start having sex with npcs, because I'm 2 hours in and cannot see it happening in the foreseeable future. I can't invest any more time into this game, I don't have the energy to deal with all the grinding.
It happened really fast once it happened for me. Make sure to sleep in the village and do the drinking/church quests as they pop up. Probably lose your virginity to either the mushroom dude or the ale bros.

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Being sent on a goosechase here. I completed Lisettes Woes 3 (impregnated after failed Helge battle) and still kind of clueless as to how to voluntarily get pregnant. Hopefully I didnt lock myself out of anything, current mainquest is Fighting Together 5. Oh and that goosechase thing wasnt directed at you, im just sort of lost

EDIT: got a complete save file from here and turns out I am basically near the end. How did I miss the majority of H-Scenes is beyond me.

Last edited:
Reactions: PregR

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Being sent on a goosechase here. I completed Lisettes Woes 3 (impregnated after failed Helge battle) and still kind of clueless as to how to voluntarily get pregnant. Hopefully I didnt lock myself out of anything, current mainquest is Fighting Together 5. Oh and that goosechase thing wasnt directed at you, im just sort of lost
Do anal brothel until Lisette starts liking it. Sweet words/Lisette's woes 2 get's cut off by story progression, though, so anal brothel content can be locked out.

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019

EDIT: got a complete save file from here and turns out I am basically near the end. How did I miss the majority of H-Scenes is beyond me.
Basically, all the sex scenes and the quest line leading to the voluntary birthing and everything needs to be started by...

Breastfeeding your own baby in the nursery. This gives you in the skill list Maternity Instinct

Then when you try to sleep you get a variation of where lisette once more hears Nadi the shopkeeper being banged by someone and wants to get some herself so the next night you visit the bar and write your name in the girl request board to get someone fuck lisette in the night. Then you talk again in the confession room which is Lisette Woes 4. Or somewhere along those line

Note/Clue I got from the memory room on how things got sequenced (at least the main stuff for me) below

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
Basically, all the sex scenes and the quest line leading to the voluntary birthing and everything needs to be started by...

Breastfeeding your own baby in the nursery. This gives you in the skill list Maternity Instinct

Then when you try to sleep you get a variation of where lisette once more hears Nadi the shopkeeper being banged by someone and wants to get some herself so the next night you visit the bar and write your name in the girl request board to get someone fuck lisette in the night. Then you talk again in the confession room which is Lisette Woes 4. Or somewhere along those line

Note/Clue I got from the memory room on how things got sequenced (at least the main stuff for me) below
Do anal brothel until Lisette starts liking it. Sweet words/Lisette's woes 2 get's cut off by story progression, though, so anal brothel content can be locked out.
I do have maternity Instinct, thats why I was so confused in the first place because everyone mentioned that you need that skill for voluntary H-actions. I tried everything including spamming brothel and talking to all sorts of NPCs once I got it, still couldnt get that cutscene you mentioned. I might go through that list some time in the future if I feel like it but this was honestly a bit of a bummer since the game looked really neat. Not sure if I was incredibly stupid or if the game made it unnecesarily convoluted

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes