Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Just an fyi decision3 is one of the standard rpgmaker bleep bloops that come with any of the rtp's you can replace it with just about any compatible audio file. Of course would be good if it's fixed. But if a missing file is causing you problems it's an easy thing to just slap patch yourself. Would be more of a pain if it was a whole bgm. But something going bloop instead of bleep probably isn't going to ruin your experience XD

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
okay so at the restaurant maple house there is a switch that requires a code, i think this is the code for the elven passageway and i've seen people say that the code for that is 753 but the code input shows 5 digits, i have tried moving around 753 anywhere i could but it still won't work, what am i doing wrong?

Garyus

Nov 12, 2018
okay so at the restaurant maple house there is a switch that requires a code, i think this is the code for the elven passageway and i've seen people say that the code for that is 753 but the code input shows 5 digits, i have tried moving around 753 anywhere i could but it still won't work, what am i doing wrong?
The code is 11290 for restaurant .

Reactions: TitanMax

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Who all can you recruit into Lisetteland?
Currently I have Adeline, Rosina, and Marulie, but there are 3 ???? names. I assume 2 of them are the pirate captain and the blacksmith girl, but the game ends if I kill the last boss and the captain is still unconscious in the last dungeon and the blacksmith girl hasn't had any event since her story one as far as I can tell. No clue who the last one even could be.

Any help on who they are and what their questlines might be would be appreciated.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
thx so much!!!, i even followed this game when its was still in development, but when i played was too hard to play it in japanese, thx so much for the translation, i even was to make a request thread

Dec 27, 2019
Who all can you recruit into Lisetteland?
Currently I have Adeline, Rosina, and Marulie, but there are 3 ???? names. I assume 2 of them are the pirate captain and the blacksmith girl, but the game ends if I kill the last boss and the captain is still unconscious in the last dungeon and the blacksmith girl hasn't had any event since her story one as far as I can tell. No clue who the last one even could be.

Any help on who they are and what their questlines might be would be appreciated.
Adeline, Rosina, Kunui, Marulie, Lugella and Meiris.
They join once you finish their questlines.
thx so much!!!, i even followed this game when its was still in development, but when i played was too hard to play it in japanese, thx so much for the translation, i even was to make a request thread
Nice to know my work is appreciated.

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
Anybody got a full walkthrough of the game, or at least a list of all the quests?

Kanis9x

Mar 18, 2020
how to start Rosina and Meiris's questline? I completed " a best friend" but i can't fint Meiris anywhere

International

Dec 9, 2019
I'm using the 1.03 patch.

Whatever came out of this treasure chest was untranslated. It's the first screen of the little cave after going east past the entrance to the maple restaurant. pIHPYQM[1].png

Also, both the message board and magic circle at the restaurant were untranslated.

Reactions: MediocreTranslation

KatTheHusky

Nov 12, 2018
Progressing is so ridiculously obtuse. I have no idea what to do or where to go. I'm stuck trying to get a frying pan because nothing else is progressing anything.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Progressing is so ridiculously obtuse. I have no idea what to do or where to go. I'm stuck trying to get a frying pan because nothing else is progressing anything.
... Pretty sure someone posted a walkthrough on the first page. Frying pan is from Blacksmith
Well, that or you just skip all dialogue

International

Dec 9, 2019
WHERE at the blacksmith's though? I can't find anything.
You need to get some copper for him, after you get his hammer from the forest.

Getting a pickaxe from another quest lets you break the shiny rocks in combat zones, take the ore you get from those to the furance in the blacksmith's shop to get copper. Or you can buy it, or sometimes get it from chests.

You know, standard rpg style quest chain stuff.

KatTheHusky

Nov 12, 2018

Getting a pickaxe from another quest lets you break the shiny rocks in combat zones, take the ore you get from those to the furance in the blacksmith's shop to get copper. Or you can buy it, or sometimes get it from chests.

It won't let me turn in the hammer, though. Quest must be bugged.

KatTheHusky

Nov 12, 2018

Wait are bugged main quests also standard rpg stuff? Or is it just shoddy programing?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes