Dec 27, 2019
After I make her stay at the bar at night and make her have sex with the green haired guy the game crashes. I already downloaded the patch.
I did that mistake twice with that npc, will wait some days to see what else appears before updating the patch again.

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Anyone know how to save edit cooking and crafting recipes in? I can't be arsed to regrind it all on a NG+ and the game junction for determining what ending happens is a very long backtrack story wise

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
I still want to play through the full context of the quest chains though that's why i want to know if there's a way to edit in crafting and cooking recipes , oh well thanks i guess:/

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
I can't seem to understand how hot the water needs to be when I try to fix the bent key while trying to save Cardera, any tips please ?

Edit : Nevermind, saw the notes in the meeting room, it's 92° for 3 minutes

Edit n°2 : Scratch the 3 minutes, you can get it instantly after setting the water at 92°
I can't find this bend key.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
1592719287621.png
another 2 things i'm struggling with this game
the ingredients list for the foods you want to cook and the name of the enemies that drop certain items. i'm searching for this large eyeball
and someone can give me a tip on how i complete assassin training?

Last edited:

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
View attachment 700470
another 2 things i'm struggling with this game
the ingredients list for the foods you want to cook and the name of the enemies that drop certain items. i'm searching for this large eyeball
and someone can give me a tip on how i complete assassin training?
There are giant eye monsters to the north of Rhubarb village. They drop the eyeball. For assassin, you need to complete the renovation of the mansion for the refugee north east of the village. There will be an npc there who will reward you for the number of assassination you've done.

Reactions: JmTrad

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
There are giant eye monsters to the north of Rhubarb village. They drop the eyeball. For assassin, you need to complete the renovation of the mansion for the refugee north east of the village. There will be an npc there who will reward you for the number of assassination you've done.
yes i finished and talked with her, that's why i unlocked the mission, but how i get behind the monsters? i need to lvl up camouflage for that?

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
yes i finished and talked with her, that's why i unlocked the mission, but how i get behind the monsters? i need to lvl up camouflage for that?
Press S to time slow. Mobs seem to continue moving on their route without following you.

Reactions: JmTrad

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
So been playing a while .. How do you start consensual things in this game or is this a game where you get raped by pirates? The only thing I've found is that is remotely consensual is that anal brothel. I'm more of the kind of girl falls into lust on her own kinda guy. I don't really want to go through yet another assholes rape her until she feels good game.

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
So been playing a while .. How do you start consensual things in this game or is this a game where you get raped by pirates? The only thing I've found is that is remotely consensual is that anal brothel. I'm more of the kind of girl falls into lust on her own kinda guy. I don't really want to go through yet another assholes rape her until she feels good game.
I reached in the consensual part now. It will take a while, you need to complete some village quests... here spoilers how to get there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Press S to time slow. Mobs seem to continue moving on their route without following you.
I feel dumb now, i ignored this S key all this time, just because i wanted to kill everything in my way. classic barbarian d&d way. just charge and attack.

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Ditto. If there's a way to get around this, I'm in the queue of people wanting to know.
Weird. With me there was no problem. My playthrough in this part was: First i found the house in the forest, sleeped there only 1 time, then I found the hammer in a push the boulder to the button puzzle, and before giving back i finished the quest of the forest, killing the boss.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Ditto. If there's a way to get around this, I'm in the queue of people wanting to know.
Do a fireflower (or whatever) quest first. Someone said this in the thread already. Don't worry, there's teleport circle at the end of the deep forest

Reactions: Anon21

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Do a fireflower (or whatever) quest first. Someone said this in the thread already. Don't worry, there's teleport circle at the end of the deep forest
I believe I was the first to ask about the hammer, and got answered about doing the fireflower mushroom (first main qeust) or whatever it was called, and can confirm that was all it took to be able to turn in that hammer

Reactions: lordofevilcr
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes